There will be stuff! Soon! · 10:20am
My schedule has been hectic, and several non-pony writing projects have pulled my attention away from what I've started. So here's what I've got on the docket, in order of when you can hope to see it;
1) A third chapter for Are You Ready To, Rumble?, proving to everyone that yes, I don't know when to stop.
2) A second chapter for The Problem with Potions; this one's actually been rough going for me, I can't seem to find a strong direction from the point I left the story at. I guess if all else fails, I can just have Scootaloo meet my half-dragon OC alicorn, Lord Alizar Peanutbutterpants!
3) Something set in A Royal Canterlot Wedding. Nice, easy, run-of-the-mill, but hopefully good anyway. One of those "Ideas I need to squeeze out of my head" things.
4) A crossover fic that has no chance of descending into clop. At least, I hope to god it doesn't go there. Applejack doesn't need that, no sir.
5) The Mayan Apocalypse
6) Another try at Human / Pony clop. I dunno if it'll be first-person like A Loving Reunion, or who the characters will be. It'll be a different "universe" than that story, though. But, let's be honest, after the b'ak'tun changes and Kulkucan rises from the sea to remake the world for the dawning of the seventh sun... do we really CARE about what pony is paired with what OC human? (Yes. Yes we do)
So yeah. That's what it's looking like.