I've noticed a lot of comments asking me when a certain story is going to be next updated. Well, the comments are more like
"When the heck are you going to update this!!!1111one I've been waiting for months!"
I promise that the stories will be updated! The reason things have slowed down a little recently is that I've been on holiday for the last three weeks. "But Butterscotch," I hear you ask. "Doesn't that mean you have lots of free time for writing?" Alas, not so! You see, I do my writing on the train to and from work (you may have noticed the scene on the train in Butterscotch's Adventures in Equestria). When I'm at home I have personal responsibilities that preclude me from writing for any extended period of time, and I hate being interrupted! So I can comment and twitter and tumblr and so on, but not write with any kind of efficiency.
This week is the last week of my holidays (yay for being a high school teacher!), so you can expect things to start getting uploaded rapidly.
Here's my to-do list.
1) Much Ahoof About Nothing Part 7 - this is 95% finished and will soon enter the editing phase. Expect it next week!
2) Much Ahoof About Nothing Part 8 - Finale - this is 65% complete. Expect it a week or so after Part 7 is uploaded.
3) A story I've been working on involving Fluttershy.
4) Part 2 of Wine for Two.
5) Butterscotch's Adventures in Equestria. The first phase of this finished (with the revelation of the true identity of Esther), and it will continue off and on as I work on other stories as a whimsical escape.
6) And so on! (Part 2 of The Luxury Lotus Spa Follies, The Mistress of Midnight Castle, various requests etc.
I hope this is to everyone's satisfaction!
Also, can I use this opportunity to give a big shout-out to the Sexty Minute Pony Stories guys? This is their tumblr right here! Every Wednesday and Sunday, they post a prompt and then you've got sixty minutes (of your own time! They use the honour system) to produce a clopfic work of art! I'mma definitely try my hand at it (although the timing is a bit funny for one stuck down here in the Antipodes as I am). The last prompt was a sexy PinkieTwi story, and I'm kicking myself for missing it.