First Anniversary Update · 3:38am
Good morning, afternoon, evening. Today is a very, very special day for me, your humble fellow brony and writer, because there are so many changes that will make things better (aka updating existing stories or uploading new ones).
First off, it's my profile's first anniversary. That means that my stories have been lurking around this site. Of course there was a time where I had to start all over again because someone deleted everything, but that's not important at all after all. Now, let's see how much I've achieved during this single year:
- 13 stories written (3 still on progress), divided into 5 series (Compendium; Chronicles; Aftermath; This Ain't Compendium; and finally the infamous Afterdark).
- 29 Total followers (I don't count the last one because it's just a bot). Thank you for your preference and your patience. Although most of you are here just because of the "This Ain't compendium" series, I shall update every story of mine.
- Over 3.4k total reads. Cheers me up that I get over 10 reads per day (average) and over 100 reads each day I update something.
- Over 127k words written in total (most of them belonging to Hangover, Holidays and Resilience and Journey).
Although there are times where I don't update anything at all for over a month, I'm still working on all my stories... and yes, there's a second Afterdark story in progress (Nightmares. You got the pun? No? Good.), and there will be a sixth series incoming; those will be very related to the This Ain't Compendium Series, but shorter.
Two more things:
1. Semester is finally over. That means that I'll have plenty of time to update more frequently. Also, I tend to get inspiration and more material for writing while Roleplaying (you know, pretending to be someone else while another person says the same... and almost always ends in shipping. Why? I still don't have any idea.)
For this once, I would gladly RP with you during my free time if you want. Just add me on Skype (Xfiles90210), and post a message that you saw the name here (if you don't do that, then I'll consider it as just another bot user full of spam, porn, or porn spam).
2. About "that" chat: Some followers may remember what happened back in July. I might return, I might not. I still have some doubts and I feel like I'm gonna be dissapointed... again.