Alright... that was weird. · 9:13pm
So, to those of you who read my last blog, you know that I recently was prescribed a new medication for my ADD. This medication has some rather... strange side effects, such as:
1. Extreme hyperactivity
2. Restless limbs
3. Quick anger and anxiety when people do not follow rules or mess with your belongings
Now, I have compiled a list of all the things I did while on the drug yesterday:
- Relearned how to play the piano
- Tuned all of the guitars in my house (which are many)
- Discussed whether or not a Mr. Coffee machine would count as a person in a restaurant
- Wrote in capital letters for 75% of all the comments and messages I sent
- Practiced more guitar until my fingers bled
- Ate only a frozen meal and a bag of chips for the entire day
- Screamed so loudly, some family in China is probably wondering who died
- Tried to sign up for drumming lessons
- Made references to: In the Heat of the Night, Pokemon, and plenty other random things
- Almost murdered my baby sister when she started slamming her hand on the piano I was playing on
- Watched Rise of the Guardians (best movie ever!)
As you can see, I did more yesterday than I've ever done in my life. (exaggeration) If any person without severe ADD had taken this drug, the world would not be safe. Heck, it wasn't safe with me taking it!
And so, the question is: Will I take this medication again, everyday for probably the rest of my life?
Hell yes. Best day of my existence, that was.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some pills to swallow.