FiMFiction Enhancer · 3:50am
Despite saying that I have no time, I've written a new Greasemonkey Script, and now it's 5 in the morning. But it was fun!
When I say new, I mean that it's a completely rewritten, better version of my old FiMFiction Enhancer script. It now has the following features:
* Customizable Settings through the Fimfiction Settings page
* You can hide the "Mark all Read"-Button (I never understood why I'd click that, for storys I've marked as my favorite!)
* You can set how your "Read Later"-List and your Favorites-List should be sorted by default
* Story summaries can be automatically expanded, either everywhere or only on the story's page
* Same with the new chapter lists
* Images in comments can be automatically expanded
Note: The script does not yet support the feature to only expand smileys. I already know how I might do it, but it's a bit more complicated.
I've also finally made an account on userscripts.org, and uploaded the script there. Here is the link for you: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162118
Maybe I missed some vital piece of information, but this has to do. I'll go to bed now.