The TVH1 Drinking Game · 4:25pm
While reading any of my writing,
- Take a sip every time there's a spelling or grammar error
- Take a sip every time the story is in present tense for no apparent reason.
- Take a sip every time I self-parody or self-depreciate either in the story or the comments for that chapter.
- Take a drink every time I randomly segue into overly detailed descriptions of mundane things that nobody cares about.
- Take a drink every time I start a chapter with an overly detailed description of a mundane thing and then use that to segue into the actual story.
- Take a sip every time the word 'breakfast' is mentioned.
- Take a drink every time there is a breakfast scene.
- Take two drinks every time the breakfast scene takes up more than half a chapter.
- Take three if the chapter is literally just about breakfast.
- Take a drink every time a character is mentioned as having a hobby they don't have in canon.
- Take a drink every time I get distracted and start talking about whether a character prefers tea, coffee, cocoa or hot chocolate.
- Take a sip every time I respond to a comment and it includes the words, "Glad that you [enjoyed/liked/etc.] it".
- Take a sip every time I forget to pony-fy my words (feet instead of hooves, somebody instead of somepony, etc.)
- Take n drinks where n is the number of days more than a month that I haven't updated Fear in.
- Don't die from alcohol or water poisoning.
Oh, and you already need to take four sips at the very least -- this blog is a self-parody, and the word breakfast was mentioned three times after the initial statement of the rule. Have fun!