Goals, Milestones/Achievements, and General Ego Stroking
1. Have Twenty Followers.
2. Complete A Multi-Chapter Story
3. Complete a One-Shot
4. Receive Hate Mail
5. Receive Chainmail
6. Have Someone I'm Watching Watch Me
1. Created Account
2. Published Story
3. Garnered Followers
4. Was Compared to Terry Pratchett by Some Guy on the Internet
5. Made Someone Laugh
6. Reviewed Someone Else's Story
1. Best Author Ever - Gamespot
2. He Gave Us Money, Great Guy - IGN
3. Almost as Cool as Rainbow Dash - LutaScoot
4. Heith a Prhetty Shwell Ghuy - Stiwt
5. I'd Do Him - Drames
6. I'd Put More Here but That Would Waste Space - The Magic Hobo
7. :rainbowwild: - Unidentified Flaunting Organism
Fair Flame is a unicorn living in a Canterlot suburb with his mother, Mahogany Glee, and father, Swift Drift. This work of prose follows his journey and growth from a young colt to a young stallion. Join him and his friend Vinyl Scratch as they fight crime (not really), take tests (quite probably), become alicorns (no), and generally do things of a cute and d'awwable manner.
So what are you waiting for? Get in there and tell me what a miserable excuse for an author I am and how I should go cry myself to sleep in a corner every night, or give me constructive criticism, that works too.
!Warning! Contains young ponies, old ponies, first time fanfic writer, milk, and soy.More Less
A narration in prose of the many trials and sojourns of Ponyville's Second most Dangerous and Psychologically Unstable Unicorn, three years running, and her many ecounters with comedic situations that arise from being slightly off from everypony else's brand of reasoning.More Less