Oh... My head...
What happened? The last thing I remember was reading Arcainum's blog post and-
... I probably should have expected this.
When Metropony city falls under attack, who is there to save her?
That's right! Harpflank and Sweets are back, in the never-before seen lost episodes from their iconic first season!
When Derpy learns of the great adventurer Daring-Do, she decides to seek her out.
But Daring-Do Isn't real, Is she?
Thanks for giving your fave to The Mixed-Up Life of Brad.
Thanks for watching and faving The Princess of Themyscira
Thanks for faving The Adventures of Supermare: Side Stories to Mare of Steel
I just happen to suck at Worms
Super Sheep? your name wouldn't happen to be a reference to the Jim Davis comedy special of the same name, would it?
Thanks for faving Mare of Steel
I'm glad I did too.
I'm glad you enjoyed my story The Do Dilemma.
Thanks much for the fave!
Hello sir or madame,
I am Obsidian Raindrop the creator of a group known as The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie I am here to ask if you would like your story to be added to my group.
The only requirements are:
1. You have a story about Trixie and she is not completely obsessing over her lose at the hands of Twilight. (She can hate that she lost to twilight and even try and beat again but she just can't be be so obsessive like she is in most stories. )
2. She may be a supporting character or a main character it does not matter.
3. i can`t think of a third thing
It's me Osidian again asking you guys to do stuff you don't want to.
1. tell me the name of your story and the one folder you want it in
2. join the group it is really cool and we'll soon get a banner up
3. fallow because it will boost my confidence
Sorry to all those who either received this email twice or who don`t have trixie as a main or supporting character. Also just PM me if you want your story added.
Yours truly, Obsidian Raindrop