Looting time! (That Pegasus' Choice) · 3:02am
Search the cabinets. Take anything of use.
Considering the dangers outside, it's best to be prepared! You begin to pull open drawers and cabinets, searching through the contents for anything that might prove useful to surviving this strange place. You bury your head and hooves in the dusty drawers and cabinets, more than once you had to take a break from your looting to clear out your now stuffed up nose!
- You're nose is kinda stuffy, you can't smell anything! (lasts for 3 turns)
Several moments, and a couple of sneezing fits later, you managed to find a rather good haul in this house!
- A medkit! This should be useful in patching up injuries! (Good for 3 uses)
- A flaregun! You could use this to call for help! .... or set someone on fire if you wish. (Good for 1 use, until you find more flares)
- Some food! This will keep you from starving for sometime! (Good for 5 days)
- A box of matches! Let there be light! (Has 5 uses)
- A bedroll! Somewhere to lay your head down and rest on! (can be used an infinite number of times)
-A backpack! You can carry a bunch of stuff with you now!
How lucky! You stuff the Medkit, the Flaregun and the Box of Matches into your backpack while leaving the Food and Bedroll in the Cabinet and on the floor respectively, since you'll be turning this spot into a safe area, might as well make it comfortable and have it's stuff easy to access right? Now that you have some good stuff, what're you going to do now?
- You are a Unicorn
- You can use Magic
- You are Somewhat Tired
- You have a Stuffy Nose (lasts 3 turns)
- A box of Matches
- A Medkit
- A Flare gun
(You 9 more Items.)
(Short I know~ but it's looting! It has to be short!)