41 members follow Soulless DCLXVI
- Steve Miner
- Tie RoamingHooves
- Inferno demon Dash
- Pyro The Faithful Reader
- Meta Knight
- Kear-skof Tyre
- Omior Falroc
- spirit shin
- A Follower
Soulless DCLXVI follows 48 members
- Tie RoamingHooves
- The Rarispy
- Dennis the Menace
- Wages of Sin
- Inara Seraph
- Aegis Shield
- Silent Bob
- spirit shin
- Literary Sins
After the fiasco that was my last story, I've decided to give up writing. I had just gotten into the mood to write again and I figured I'd get the juices flowing by writing one of the stories I had on the back burner. I was proud of it and it crashed and burned like the Hindenburg. I honestly thought that I'd improved. My sister herself said it read like high schooler wrote it.
I'm 27 by the way, people. I won't blame you if that colours your opinion of IBDF. (Which I will finish. Don't worry about that, at least. But the sequel's out the window.)
So my heart's not in it any more. I'm tired of fitting so many damn Aspie stereotypes without even bloody trying. The shitty fanfic writer stereotype is not one I need added to me. Or, at this point, reinforced by writing more.
That said, all my ideas are now open to the public.
Man, I just... I mourn the stories that I could have written if I had the talent. I hope someone truly talented picks them up. In addition to the stories story posted below I'm going to regularly blog with all of my would be story ideas. Fics I want to read but don't exist. Or fics I want others to read, but don't exist.
EDIT. Thanks to the support of a few other users and my own sister who correctly told me I was acting like an emo little bitch, I've changed my mind. The story belongs to me.
And I guess I'll still write that sequel.
However, I really don't need that one stereotype reinforced. So I'm gonna try like, 100x harder on my next story.
...Sometimes I wish dudes had periods so I could blame these mood swings on something.
Stories that need a whole hell of a lot more love - Last Updated November 14th 2014
- The Renegades Following a harrowing tragedy, the U.S. Government passes the controversial Pony Registration Act, compelling every pony on American soil to be registered and interned. In their darkest hour, ten unlikely heroes will rise to overthrow the system. 20,410 words · 300 views · 28 likes · 6 dislikes
- I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong... What happens when an alicorn spell goes horribly wrong? 2,611 words · 334 views · 15 likes · 0 dislikes
- Re:Changeling After a fatal tragedy, Twilight wakes up in a situation unlike anything she had experienced before. With a life she never wanted thrust upon her, she will learn the hard way that change does not come easily, especially if its for the better. 7,764 words · 951 views · 103 likes · 5 dislikes
- Equestrian human You all know Lyra Heartstrings. You all know of the unicorn that obsesses over Humans to the point of mimicing them. But how much do you really know about this pony? 33,217 words · 920 views · 37 likes · 4 dislikes
- Twi Am Legend When Celestia vanishes, everypony but Twilight Sparkle is turned into a vampire. She fights to survive in the ruin of Canterlot, until she's forced to leave. In the country town of Ponyville, a surprise awaits that will shatter her worldview for 4,485 words · 377 views · 44 likes · 4 dislikes
Top Favourites - Last Updated February 27th 2014
- Oh to be Old Again What happens when a middle age brony wakes up in the body of a foal? And when no one believes him? 128,508 words · 26,825 views · 3,274 likes · 97 dislikes
- Five Score, Divided by Four As a fan of the show, I always loved Rainbow Dash and her cutie mark, but I never wanted it to appear on my leg! Now that it has, all sorts of things are getting weird around here. I'm a guy, not a mare! Cartoon ponies aren't real... right? 285,557 words · 21,415 views · 2,873 likes · 146 dislikes
- The Thousand Year Change After seeing what happened when she accidently changed her friends destinies, Twilight is curious about about the 'what if'. Like, for example, what if Luna had ponies a thousand years ago who noticed her. 185,295 words · 7,439 views · 713 likes · 48 dislikes
- My Choices: Twisted Tales Through Time Twilight goes back in time to prevent Luna's transformation into Nightmare Moon. 59,659 words · 10,794 views · 966 likes · 12 dislikes
- The Wheel and the Butterfly A Dan X Pinkie Pie Saga Pinkie Pie finds herself adjusting to a new, hostile world, with a new hostile friend. Can they make it through this new misadventure together, or is it the universe that needs to watch out for them? 604,224 words · 15,182 views · 1,325 likes · 55 dislikes
MLP Fanon Project
So, a few weeks back I was talking with a family member about the expanded universe that is MLP fanon and to my shame all I could come up with was sexual shit. I figure that's 'cause we're a freaky bunch. So I started keeping a list and I'd update it as I came across commonalities in various stories or MLP tropes that I'd forgotten about. The following is that list coupled with a rating system. Do you guys think it's accurate? What have I missed? What probably doesn't belong?
MLP Fanon. Number of asterisks denote frequency and readiness of average fan to accept stated item as truth. Rating of one to five.
Words in parentheses are my own thoughts on subjects and do not reflect on the fanon as a whole unless otherwise stated.
Wings and Horns as erogenous zones. ****
Wings stiffening in response to arousal. AKA "Wingboner". Occurs in all pegasi, regardless of gender.***** Sometimes occurs with other winged sapient creatures, e.g., Griffins.****
Socks are solely erotic wear. *****
Dragons have dual phalli.****
Polygamy. AKA Herding. One or two stallions coupled with between two to ten mares. This and the above partially the result of an extremely low stallion birth rate.***
Mares often enter a period of estrus. Commonly known as "heat". During this period their libido skyrockets, often to mind clouding single mindedness, and they become fertile. The time between cycles and length of cycles themselves, however, have not been cemented and tend to change from fic to fic.****
Homosexuality and other sexualities that run the spectrum are widely accepted. Though there are still the occasional detractors. Lesbian ponies are referred to as "fillyfoolers". Gay stallions "coltcuddlers". ***
Wing blades - Pegasus weapon. A blade worn on both wingtips. Considered excessive and highly lethal.**
Thestrals AKA "Bat Ponies". Pegasi with mammalian, as opposed to avian, wings. Usually sport reptillian/feline eyes. Fangs. *****
Earth pony magic - Passive, Channels throughout body. Strongest in muscles and hooves. Allows for enhanced strength , increased durability, lengthened life span, green hooves, petriculturability. *****
Petriculturability - The ability to farm rocks and gemstones. ****
Pegasus magic - Passive, Channels in wings and hooves. Allows flight and cloud/weather manipulation.*****
Tribalism - Pony racism.****
Public nudity is accepted, though the act of dressing/undressing is considered highly private.*****
Royal Guard armor enchanted to give each wearer an identical physical appearance.*****
Changelings can detect/taste the full spectrum of emotions. They can eat all positive emotions as well. However, love is always either the most nutritious, delicious, or both. Negative emotions are often harmful to changelings, often being poisonous in nature. (This usually paints Chrysalis as an idiot) ****
Dragons are exceptionally long lived. Often getting to or beyond millennial in years. *****
Griffons are omnivorous.*****
Still Way is the name of the major martial art of the unicorn tribe. *
Gale King is the name of the major martial art of the pegasus tribe. *
Mountain Root is the name of the major martial art of the earth pony tribe. (No stars, only been mentioned once, but it was mentioned in the same story that Gale King originated. This story also helped further the Still Way. For these reasons I place it here despite it's nature as non-fanon. I predict all three martial arts to get at least three stars in the next year.)
Changeling flight is significantly slower, but more far more agile, than pegasus and griffon flight. ****
Changelings have chitin rather than skin and fur. *****
Flutterponies. A tribe of pony with butterfly wings usually considered to be extinct. Often portrayed as the precursor species to Changelings. The Flutterponies having been cursed or changed in a malevolent manner. This event tends to take place before the events of the solar/lunar war.***
Solar/Lunar war. Though it goes by many names. Despite the season 4 opener it's often held firm that Nightmare Moon's ascension and fall was the start and end of an actual conflict between ponies. Lasting anywhere from a few days to a few years. ****