One-Shot Competition Thing · 10:23pm
This isn't really a celebration on the number of watchers I have or anything. I just wanna try a thing.
Basically, you send me an idea for a one-shot, and I'll write out the three or so that I like.
- Can be about anything except something pointlessly violent.
- Put your idea down in the comment section of this blog, unless you really don't want people to see it.
- With romance/shipping stuff, I only write M/F or F/F.
- The idea should generally be around 1000~3000 words long, depending.
- I only write Canon ponies.
- Keep things chill here - If you see an idea you don't like, just pretend it doesn't exist and go about your business.
- Do not be surprised if I give your concept a surprise twist that will ultimately change the entire concept. I'm prone to doing that when the idea isn't really working for me.
- I will write pony, anthro and human. I'm probably more likely to write clop stories with anthros and humans, though.
- The idea you send me has to be written in full sentences.
- Nothing from pre-existing Alternate Universes that I do not own (e.g. Winningverse) can be requested.
- If you have any questions, just ask.
Closing date is the 18th of November.
Oh yeah, I'll also credit the 'winners'.