I'm Up to No Good.... · 1:41am
Been talking with Blue about some ideas, mainly how much I dislike lazy authors who use the phone as an excuse to crank out shitty stories. I also told him about how much I bemoan the concept of incest fics, especially the fad of Twi-Night (yes, that's a thing; no, I'm not linking, because I don't read clop) fics last year. I was at one point going to write a story called "It's Tuesday, Who's Twilight Fuing Today?" just to parody the idea, but then I had another idea, and The Black Ponies, which I'm probably never going to finish since MLP has changed too much from what it was when I started that.
So I told Blue about the idea and he like's it. I'm also trying to talk to a couple editors I know and see what they think as well; they might not end up as the final editors (I hope they will as they're awesome), but we shall see. I'm also doing the cover and it's going to be unlike my usual pony fare. A special thanks goes out to coandco, who looked at it, saw some of the problems with it, and suggested on how to fix it.
1. If you hated Rarity in AAG, you're not going to like Twilight here.
2. I'm writing this story entirely via phone (the only things that will happen on PC are art, editing and upload)
3. This story will come out when it comes out...because again, I'm writing on phone and will only work on it when I have the time to do so on my trusty HTC One M8 Harmon/Kardon. (Hey, be glad I upgraded from my old Droid 4-esque Motorola Photon Q.)
4. There will be some uncomfortable things in this story, like in most of my stories, but I have yet to decided how bad. I don't think I'll go mature, but that will entirely depend on the advice of my editors.
5. This story is not clop. It's about the aftermath of what happens and how it can hurt others. Oh, and it'll be all police story, too.
So what's it about?
My only hint - start analyzing this.