Feel free to message me if you want to request help with editing and/or proofreading. I'm also in the Looking for Editors group. I try to be maximally ruthless, and I pay great attention to grammar, spelling and proper punctuation.
* I have nothing against grimdark and violent stories, but reserve the right to be picky, as most grimdarks fail to be interesting enough to justify their existence. Note also that I haven't read FoE, so anything related to it is right out.
* I hate HiE as a rule, but if you manage to put an interesting spin on it and it's not yet another "magical accident has transported me to Equestria" thing, I might be interested. Humanised alt universes and similar don't necessarily count as HiE, but they still need to be interesting and not me-toos.
* Crossovers, in particular game crossovers, I dislike. Chances that I will be interested are very low.
* Shipping, including clop, is perfectly fine and right up my alley, but I appreciate interesting non-shipping stories even more, if only due to the sheer number and ease of churning out ships. I'm fine with fetishes too, but scat and adult baby/diapers are not my thing.
* Lastly, any of the above can and will be exempted from if yours is an interesting story. And conversely, I reserve the right to reject stories that fail to engage me within the first two chapters or so.