Advance: It's coming · 4:20am
Yes, over a month later, but I have a rough draft of Advance complete. I know, shocked I actually came through with what I said I would. I am more amazed I found time to write it. I suppose I can FINALLY give a little synopsis of what is going to be going on in this little story so here you go:
"The age of technology has come to Equestria, and sure enough it brings with it a lot of changes. The town is going through some changes, and Apple Bloom is too. Growing up can be difficult, but it's only harder when the world around you is changing so fast. That's what happens though, things are always changing... For better or for worse."
Obviously it's an Apple Bloom story to kind of "complete" the Cutie Mark Crusader trilogy here. A few other interesting reveals:
- Trixie's back story gets a bit more explanation.
- More Sweetie Belle.
- Takes place entirely after Bad Habit.
- Introduction to another mane six character.
All that is missing is a prologue that I wanted to fine tune (shouldn't take more than an hour or two to write) and then it's off to be proof read.
Little fun facts:
- I wrote this entirely on a tablet. (A Nexus 7 to be exact)
- We're looking at over 16,000 words officially making it the longest in the trilogy (just barely surpassing Bad Habit).
- Very odd music track I chose to listen to when I chose to make this one.
- It was written entirely in the 1 hour a day I got going to and from work over the course of over a month or so.
Also small update: Now that this is done I want to try and update A New Equestria.