News of what's ahead. · 5:35pm
Hey everybody, sorry there haven't been updates lately, I just have been caught in a total slump. With exams, school life, and well, life in general being an absolute pain, I haven't been as active in updating as I should have. So, I'd like to make clear I am making an effort to give out chapters as best I can. I do hope to see this case done, and done soon. But with finals, don't expect updates super quick.
I was going to give a piece here about the season 4 finale, but I decided may as well say it's AWESOME and you all should go see it NOW!
Anyways, that done, onto the news.
1. There have been some comments going around about my references to Turnabout Storm, and people wondering if I will someday connect them. The answer to that is a big fat NO! I can't. For one, it would be me taking another person's work and at this point in the story, it wouldn't make sense to shoehorn in the events of another person's work into my own. I can't bring up the fact Phoenix defended Fluttershy because in Noir it's mentioned time and time again that humans are a myth. It just wouldn't make sense. Another thing, I have never been a fan of court shows, so I couldn't make a realistic trial story if I wanted to. So, with that out of the way.
2. Shoutout to Sagebrony, that guy is just awesome for giving me side story ideas. If you guys read an awesome side story from here on, odds are it was one of his ideas. Good on ya!
3. I do have a steam account, hopefully this link works http://steamcommunity.com/id/jakenas
4. I will be moving away from the format of previous cases for season 2. Expect more adventures than mysteries at this point, with more emphasis on the overall plot. I just hope to get everything wrapped up nicely before my own finale!
5. PLEASE! Stop talking about Raiden and Rainbow's falling out! It's really getting annoying on my part when that's all anybody seems to care about lately! It needed to happen for both character's to grow! So please stop talking about it!
Now that my little vent is over...
6. Anybody an artist out there? Still looking for one!
7. I just, wanna say it's been an honor getting to know all of you. But, this has been a tough year for me and I feel as if I haven't been giving you guys the quality you deserve. By this point, I should've been done with the finale, but I'm only halfway...and not even that. Yet you guys have been so patient and understanding, that I can't help but feel blessed by everything you guys do. So, to commemorate, I will be taking suggestions as to what kind of blogs you'll want me to do, I'll do a week long series about any subject you guys feel can be touched on. I have a lot to talk about with this series. So, put in the comments below what you want to know, it can be personal questions about me, questions about the stories, continuity weirdness, just imagine I'm at a convention and you guys just payed for useless junk and want to hear me talk for a few posts. =)
Hope you all had a wonderful day! This is Jacoboby1 signing off!