Me and writing stories:
My english is that bad, and even not my native language, that I'm not gonna write stories by my own.
You got to read them all...
All stories, I've ever read:
- Flying High, Falling Hard by soundslikeponies
- Dawn of a new day by Furor
- Tea by Tamar
- Let's find you a date by soundslikeponies
- The Thigs we leave behind by theswimminbrony
- In History, Maybe by theswimminbrony
- Twilights List by Kits
- The Higher You Fly by Filler
- Dance'Til We're high by Present Perfect
- Stairways and Serenades by Railrugs
- When two fly as one by John H.
- A day to Remember! by Carmack21
- In the Home of our Princess! by Carmack21
- Cloud 9 by Professor Toast
- Cloud 10 by Professor Toast
- Building Bridges by Cloudy Skies
- The Magic of Rainbow by Chocovich
- Vinyl and Octavia: University days by Dawn Fade
And some other storys I've forgotten
Why am I doing this? Mayby, the caused in my boredom? Well, I don't know...