Hold up, wait...what? · 3:28am
So great news! (For some people at least) I been on here as of today for a full year, I'm so bucking excited.
Spike: Sure you are, you stupid bastard.
Inferno: Shut your face reptile and go make love to Twilight!
Spike: Oh I will, you damn whore, but not because you told me to but because I love her!
Inferno: You better, bitch. She loves you more then you think, it's in the show, look for the romance in the episodes!
Spike: What show?
Inferno: It's wedged in your ass, now buck off!
Spike: Got a cigarette?
Inferno: BUCK! *throws him one*
Now where was I? Oh yeah......I been here through so may changes, such as when season three came out (Got to see much Spilight, a new enemy even if he is a bit weak, a new country, Cadence, the Goddess of Love is now the Princess of the Crystal Kingdom. Got to see a new dark and horrid place known as the Nightmare Realm, King Sombra's door which I created and Spike is now a badass and was given the titled dubbed by myself as Crystal Savior)
Feel free to use the Nightmare Realm or the title for Spike, Crystal Savior whenever you wish, just please me which story it is on so that I may read it, please don't send me HIE or Spike/Rarity fics.
Anyway....let's see.....my first pony t-shirt was Derpy is best pony (which is and shall always remain true) and then many more after that, hmmmm.....been though ups and downs of MLP but I have and shall always come back to it and I'm twenty years old (shall be twenty one on June of the twenty first) and been a Brony since I was nineteen, no SHIT!
Met some AMAZING Bronies and Pegasisters, they are my family and friends, swear to the Gods if you live in Colorado Springs and once I turn 21 and have the money (also if you are old enough) I'm going to buy you a drink and we shall talk about ponies.
Let's see.....hmmmm.....I was here when many author's became famous though I honestly can't remember nor spell your usernames, I'm SO SORRY!!!
Ummm......I'm a very dark and tragic but realistic writer if you don't know that already, please look over my stories if you ever have the time, it's thanks to my amazing author sister, Miss Dark Angel that my work is readable, no joke, so give her some LOVE!!!
Ummmmm.......so.....yeah....ask me whatever you wish and I shall answer honestly, also here is my Skype in case you ever wish to chat, I'm on a lot, Flameclaws2 and always have an ear to lend.
WHEW!!! I'm so excited and now shall go for a smoke to celebrate.
Also in case anyone wishes to know and for those who don't but might give it a look over anyway here are my five favorite romantic pairings and least favorite.
1. Spilight (Spike/Twilight Sparkle) Seriously if you don't know that about me then you don't know me at all, it's the thing that got me into MLP to even begin with and which got me into the show and this site as well, it will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart and I was able to see the love the two had in many parts of the show.
2. Spike Belle (Spike/Sweetie Belle) This pairing is just so cute and Sweets is my favorite of the CMC, I'm hoping she'll get her Cutie Mark for singing in season four.
3. Pinkie Dash (Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash) While Dash is more serious and Pinks is more playful, much as I wish Pinkie would get more serious sometimes, her cheerful nature always makes me smile and this is a really well thought out romance.
4. Rarishy (Rarity/Fluttershy) The strange part about this is the fact that Fluttershy is my favorite of the Mane Six and is an AMAZING pony, but I DESPISE Rarity, will all my heart, she is at the very bottom of my least for ponies...no, wait, she's not even on the list what am I thinking? Anyway, they really know a lot about one another and won't keep their feelings from the other so it's cute to say the least.
5. Any other pairing really except for the five I hate, seriously I'm down for all pairings but five even M/M long as it's not clop.
Least favorite romantic pairings:
1. Sprarity (Spike/Rarity) GODS! You don't even want to know WHY I despise this pairing so much, I would give you a hate list so long and with so many swear words you'll cry, and you think I'm kidding...cute.
2. Twilestia (Twilight Sparkle/Celestia) In all honestly even if Twilight was NOT a Princess of Equestria and the Goddess of Magic I was never one for this pairing, it just seems...wrong for some reason, and I read some incest fics people.
3. Twiarity (Twilight Sparkle/Rarity) Or whatever the buck it's spelled, this pairing just seriously does not sit well with me, Twilight's not into fashion and Rarity's not one for sitting around on her fat ASS all day and not doing shit so no....just, no.
4. TwiMac (Twilight Sparkle/Big Macintosh) It has nothing to do with Twi being a Liberian and Mac working the fields as a silent pony it's just seems.....strange for them to be seen as a couple, not a great excuse but I know some people are not into some pairings, besides Mac could do well with another that he might bond with more, like Fluttershy or Cheerile or even Applejack, yeah, I went there...I'm a big fan of that pairing, get over it.
5. TwiDash (Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash) Shit...where do I start? Ok so me and bats are the complete opposite when it comes to this but they honestly just really, REALLY don't connected, they don't seem to like the other in the degree of romance and I do not support them if they are, like all noble fans though, I ignore it, don't even bother with it so....I'm good with never looking at this pairing.
So yeah...say what you will, I'm also into many other romantic pairings as well just not those five, don't like my reasons? I just might be able to give you better ones but for now...just no.
If anyone needs me I'll be out having a smoke, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!
Derpy: Got a cigarette?
Inferno: DAMN IT, DERPY!