Pairing: Rarity x Spike
- Whew! After a month (or two) of inactivity, I got around to uploading something new. This was actually written way back for the My Little Drabbles project. But at 1000 words, it's not much of a drabble anymore...
- I wrote this *before* "The Secret of my Excess" so the whole dragon maturation thing in my fanfiction may be a bit... Er... Skewed. Lol. Plus the whole Rarity-knows-about-the-crush thing. >_> Sorry.
- This was requested by LouisGWS with the song "Last Chance" by Maroon 5 as the prompt.
- First time writing anything that focused on Rarity and Spike. Please forgive me for any mistakes. ^^; And thank you.More Less
The simplest things are usually the ones with the most meaning, something that a librarian unicorn and a farm stallion both end up learning.
- Although more characters appear here, I just indicated the two main characters of the story. :)
- Written at the request of Caramelmlp on DeviantArt. :)
- Probably my longest fanfiction to date. Haha!
- I just had to add the epilogue even if it wasn't part of the original request! I JUST HAD TO. ^_^More Less
Photo Finish and Hoity Toity try to make it work, all for the love of fashion and Canterlot Fashion Week.
- The inspiration for this fanfiction came from this piece of fanart by Flikkun over at DA. Saw it, pondered, and wrote. ^^;
- This was originally supposed to be part of My Little Drabbles, but then it got long.
- The name for Photo Finish's assistant was taken from the Friendship is Magic Wiki.
- While I was writing this, I kept hearing the voices of Tim Gunn (Project Runway), Edna Mode (The Incredibles) and Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada in my head for some reason.More Less
Chapter One: Sharing the Night Sky (Twi/Mac)
A collection of drabbles or short stories featuring... Well, anypony really. Little stories about the citizens of Ponyville (and maybe even other areas).
Whoever is decided by whatever my writing muses come up with, or by whatever is suggested on this post. Mostly just doing this to get out the little story ideas that flit around in my head, or inch out of my usual fanfiction comfort zone, as well as oil the rusty gears of my "fanfic writing" part of my mind.
Note: Genres and characters will be updated as chapters are added. :)More Less
Something little can end up meaning so much to a pony, just as one little moment can lead to a whole new situation. Big Macintosh and Twilight Sparkle realize that, all thanks to a little doll.
(Fanfiction inspired by the crazy events of Lesson Zero. This is a story idea that would just NOT let me sleep until I had written it out.)
Note: This story has been cross-posted to Fanfiction.net under the same pen name, and to my Deviantart under the pen name "Quarkonia."More Less