Polls & Questions · 11:19pm
Okay, I know I've done this before, but I'd like to do it again now that I've updated and added some new stories to the mix. So here are some questions and polls.
1. Your favorite story of mine, and why.
2. Your least favorite story of mine, and why (be honest, I don't mind)
3. The best book you've ever read
4. The best TV show you've ever watched
5. Your favorite non-pony author
6. (Poll) If Derpy were to speak again in future seasons, should she have her old voice or her new voice?
7. Name your favorite episode.
8. (Poll) Is Equestria Girls gonna suck, or are we just unhappy with change?
9. Favorite quote. Just pick a quote.
10. What you like about me, and what you hate about me. C'mon, I know there are plenty of both. Be honest.
Here, I'll go first.
1. My personal favorite so far would be a tie between A Window to Infinity and Stallions. The Pony in my Pocket may be my most famous story, but I can't say it's my favorite.
2. Hmmmmmm...I'd say either F*** You, Pinkie Pie or 3questria. Aegis VI wasn't too bad, but it didn't pan out well so I said eh.
3. Well, "Prey" by Michael Crichton was really good, but right now I'm reading "A Game of Thrones" and it's amazing.
4. Toss up between Breaking Bad and Southland. Game of Thrones would be up there, but I already kinda used that one.
5. Flannery O'Connor.
6. I actually have no answer. I can't decide.
7. Too Many Pinkie Pies. Something about it just makes me laugh and smile every time. It's the only episode of MLP that I've consistently rewatched.
8. Again, torn. I don't know why a movie for little girls is being set in high school, but hey, SPIKE IS A BUCKING DOG! Woof woof, bitch.
9. "You have to cherish the world at the same time you struggle to endure it." - Flannery O'Connor.
10. Well, how can I say what I like about myself without being egotistical? I do hate my constant mood swings. They make me look like an ass and consistently muck up my relationships and social status. Don't worry, I'm undergoing intense therapy to help me out.
Now your turn.