• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 2,994 Views, 13 Comments

The Shadow Alicorn - Shadow Dust

  • ...
43
 13
 2,994

Chapter 3: A new element

"so Twilight were are we going to anyway" Rarity said "oh we need to find the elements of harmony so we can stop nightmare moon" Twilight tolled them "ya right I think your a spy because you knew nightmare moon and you expect us to listen to you fat chance" Rainbow yelling at Twilight "but ah think Twi here is not a spy all she nightmare moon was coming so ya'll should let her enplane for herself" Applejack said to Rainbow who was sitting on the floor with her arms cross "ok so were we going to find these elements at anyway" I asked. Twilight looked in the book and said "they are found in the castle of the royal pony sister which in found in the..." and every-pony said all at once "THE EVERFREE FOREST" I looked at them and said "what is so scary of a forest anyway I leave with bone dragons and those things can get really scary if you ask me"

after all seven of them made their way to the castle only to fin the bridged is out so Rainbow went to fix it just to be asked by the Shadowbolts to join them and to leave us behind. "sorry but I'm not going to join you because i don't leave my friends hanging so I'm going to say no" Rainbow decline their offer to join after that we found the elements only to find there are only five elements there. Twilight tell us there has to be a spark to bring the sixth element so we start leave just only find Twilight and the elements been taken by nightmare moon we ran to find the elements destroyed then Twilight tells nightmare that the elements can't be destroyed and she says "Applejack the element of honesty, Rarity the element of generosity, Fluttershy the element of kindness, Pinkie pie the element of laughter, Rainbow dash the element of loyalty and me the element of magic" but out of nowhere a seventh element appeared and hover over me.

I asked Twilight what's going on "because you care for us you made a new element the element of a caring heart" we beat nightmare and return Luna back to herself again then celesta can and tells us a how Luna became nightmare moon. now both sisters are friends again. "uh-um Shadow h.hi I'm Luna i want to thank you for saving me to give you a reward for bravery" and gave me a kiss on the cheek and she left me there embarrassed and blushing as well.

Comments ( 5 )

"so Shadow where are we going this time I hope its some were we stay for once" Shadow was staring at his only friend and finally said "let me look at the map and let's see ah here we are it's a small town call pony-ville and we're not that far at all so let's go there and start over and a new life to boot" some where a pink pony had a feeling some-pony is come to town.

Okay, first things first.

This sentence could run a marathon.

Also, capitalization, grammar, and pretty much every detail in the history of ever in this paragraph of a run-on is bad.

Please, oh Celestia please be a trollfic.

What-...What’s going o-”
“SILENCE!” it screamed. They all backed up.
“D-Darklight? What happened to you?” the lesser princess asked.
“Who is this...’Darklight’...you speak of?” it growled.
“Who are you, what have you done to him?!” Rarity screamed shrilly.
“Who am I?” it asked. As this happened, they noticed as the sunlight began glaring brightly through the windows. “I...am Groudon.”

-Excerpt from my story; Of Earth, Sea and Sky: The Titans of Weather

Shadow Dust and his dragon friend Darklight a light darkness dragon...

Now I realize that I could have thought of a better name for a minor character.

Either way, the story is still horrendous.

You get Psycho's Seal of Astrology. Congrats.

Ten years later...
Ten years later from what? The description? But its a description. It has no part in the story other than describing it.
Sense is not made here.

Login or register to comment