• Published 10th May 2013
  • 483 Views, 50 Comments

The War Between Myself and The War to Win Equestria! - LRGC carmine



Hey my names jet and i'm 14 i'm in my last year of middle school and all I have to say is my life is about to change for the better.

  • ...
38
 50
 483

That night a dream with ponies?

As I was going to sleep that night I was thinking about amber. I fell asleep around 1 A.M. My dream that night was weird for two reasons one being I dreamed. Two was the fact that I was following six girls running holding amber's hand. The girl’s names were Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity. We ran for a bit I picked up amber so she can get her breath. How could we run so fast and for this long? Then we stopped and rested for a few moments. I set amber down and she hugged me and kissed me and did not let go. It was nice and I never wanted it to end.

"Okay Rainbow Dash are you ready for that fight you wanted? I asked."

A girl with rainbow hair looked at me. She wore a cyan jacket with a picture of a cloud with 3 Lighting bolts coming out.
"What kind of question is that damn right I am. She said"

I looked at amber.
"Are you okay? I asked."
"When I was running I sprang my ankle then you started to carry me. She said"
" Fluttershy can you take amber and splint her ankle? I asked"

The girl with pink hair looked at me. She was wore a pale yellow tee shirt with 3 butterfly's on it.
" su....Sure if you need me to. She said."
“Please and thank you. Amber can you follow Fluttershy please shell help you and I will get you when we are done. I said."
" I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again I’m staying. She said."
“Amber I love you and if I lose you again I don't know what I’m going to do. I said."
" That's why I want to. She did not finish."

Jet just kissed her she did not let go in the end I was the one person who backed off.
" Please Amber let’s not make that our last kiss please. I said'
" Okay I will follow Fluttershy. She said."
" Rarity you go to. I said."
" Okay. She said."

A girl with purple hair looked at me. She wore a white shirt with 3 gems on it.
" Everyone else get ready for a battle! I Said."
" It shall be the best battle ever know to human kind. Rainbow Dash said."