• Published 10th May 2013
  • 483 Views, 50 Comments

The War Between Myself and The War to Win Equestria! - LRGC carmine



Hey my names jet and i'm 14 i'm in my last year of middle school and all I have to say is my life is about to change for the better.

  • ...
38
 50
 483

A big change in my life

The day started like every day wishing I was dead. As I was getting ready I looked at my wrist, still red and puffy but the cuts closed. Yes I cut myself, but all will be explained in good time. I'm walking to school because I can’t stand cars at all that's a story I don't want to go into. As soon as I get to school the bullying starts, kids punching me, people kicking me, throwing things at me, it's the same damn thing every damn day. At lunch time some kid knocked my tray off the table, thank fully I learned to pack my lunch every day; the tray is just a decoy, so I can eat my packed lunch without anybody messing with it. The next class was math, and my teacher since the first day knew I was the one who is goanna get picked on most, so she had me sit right next to her desk so the kids of this cruel world won’t mess with me at least in that class. The next class I was in was my last for the day study hall. I hate this class so much, because the teacher is never in it but at the same time I love it because the girl I fell in love with since I first saw her. She was sitting right next to me a seat up and I couldn't bring up the mindset to ask her out. Her red hair looked as her name says like an amber. She is about 5 ft. 6 in. and she looks all around perfect from her eyes to her feet. Her hair was diffident though it was more than perfect I alone can’t tell you how perfect it is. Today a guy walked up to her and pushed her out of her seat I walked over asked her if she was of let her sit in my seat and the guy that pushed her out of her seat started pushing me. He punched me and I ducked and kicked him in the stomach. He tried to pick me up and threw me I kicked him in the stomach again then he was on the ground gasping for breath. I kicked him from the side. Everyone looked at me like I was someone else not the shy 14 year old boy that everyone thought I was. They all look at me with some kind of fear/happiness about it. The teacher walked in as soon as the kid was standing up and got to his seat but he was fine. End of the day all ready. As I walked home I saw her name was Amber and she’s the sweetest person you will ever meet it your life. I passed her as I walk I hear my name being called. I turn and look it was Amber she wanted to talk to me out of anybody else!

“Hey. I said."
“Hey. Amber said."
"What’s up? I asked."
“Nothing really I just wanted to thank you. She said."
“For what? I asked."
“What you did for me in study hall. She said."
“Oh that was nothing. I said."
“No. It was something, were did you learn how to fight? She asked."
" I do Mixed martial arts. I said."
" I wanted to ask you something for a long time, but I was always scared but do you think I can ask you now? I asked."
" Sure go head. She said."
" will you go out with me? I said being as calm as I can."
" Yes. Yes I will. She said."
" Really? I asked."
" Yes. I liked you since the start of 8th grade year but I was too shy to ask you out. She said."

I gave her my cell phone number and I walked her home. It turns out she lives close to me about a five minute walk
To her house form mine I said goodbye and left. So far this day has been the best day ever in my life. Can it get any better today? I get home to find my phone was ringing.

Author's Note:

Hey thanks for reading my story! and I don't cut myself jet is based off but i had to put that in so the story will progress farther down the road with something. Bigger changes in the later chapters. Jet is not 100 % based off of me.