• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 4,900 Views, 105 Comments

Inuyasha - A Demon-Dog Among Ponies - ChromeRegios

  • ...
14
 105
 4,900

Chapter 5 - Near Death (Defensive Path)

Inuyasha didn’t have to waste his energy towards this one. He pulls back tetsusaiga and grabbed for his Sheath and waits for the ball of energy as it comes closer and closer... when the ball is close at hand Inuyasha swung his Sheath and deflected the ball as it hits his Sheath.

“You can have your magic back!” Inuyasha bats the ball of energy back at its source... Now the ball if heading towards Celestia...

Celestia knows that she lost, and bows her head as she awaits for the ball to blow her to bits.

“Ha! Looks like I~”

“SIT BOY!!” A voice booms behind him, as he dives down and hits face first to the ground, causing him to eat dirt literally, followed by a magical arrow shot towards the ball in pit point accuracy...

Celestia, and the mane six were both shocked and cannot believe what just happened...

“Inuyasha, what are you doing?!” Karome runs over to the downed Inuyasha, and kneels over to him... “Are you okay?” She asked.

Inuyasha quickly stood up and started to yell at her. “Am I okay? OF COURSE NOT! You just drove me to my grave!” Inuyasha rants.

“Well you should not attack these...” Kagome looks over to who he was fighting with, and spots horses, but not just any horses... these were colorful, with wings, and a horn... and one has both...

“Uhh... what exactly are you fighting with?” Kagome asked.

“Heeey!!” Miroku shouts as he Sango and Shippo heads towards them... “Did you find Inuyasha?” Miroku looks down, “Oh...”

“Inuyasha, what were you doing?” Sango asked, as she looks over to Kagome and saw what she saw... “Is it just me? Or am I seeing colorful horses with wings and horns?” Sango asked, dumbfounded.

“Who are you, creatures?” Celestia asked the new ones who came...

Kagome and Sango looked surprised, but Miroku and Shippo aren't so surprised at all...

“Oh come on girls! We fought demons and yokai that can talk, why is this any difference?” Miroku said, making a good point over to the girls.

“O-oh, My name is Kagome” The girl is a green and white clothing said.

“I’m Miroku, a monk.” The guy with a full blue attire said.

“I’m Sango” The girl with red armor and a huge boomerang in her back said.

“I’m Shippo!” The little fox said.

“And this here is Inuyasha...” Kagome points to the downed red suited dog-like creature laying on the ground.

“Inu...yasha?” Celestia repeats the name...

Kagome looked over the white horse, and saw her terribly injured... then he looked at Inuyasha, as the culprit...

“Excuse me, uhh... horsey... but... whats your name?” Kagome asked...

“My name is Princess Celestia... the ruler of the land of Equestria...” Celestia proclaims.

“Tell me Princess, what did Inuyasha do you?” Kagome politely asked, as Celestia tilts her head... and just looks at her wounds, Kagome realizes this in an instant and looks at Inuyasha, glaring....

“W-what a second Kagome, you see that’s Naraku!” Inuyasha explains.

“Naraku, huh?” Kagome said, as Inuyasha feels her angry aura and trembles upon her presence... “If that’s Naraku, I should have sensed the sacred jewel in him!” Kagome shouts.

“B-but-” Inuyasha tries to further explain but then...

“SIT BOY!!!”

“AARRRGG!!”

Kagome repeatedly shouts the two horrible words over and over again, attempting to break Inuyasha’s face... After 10 minutes of punishment, Kagome formally kneels and bows to Celestia.

“Please forgive Inuyasha for his bad behavior, he tends to suspect any creatures who look odd to him as Naraku.” Kagome said, bowing as she spoke.

“Odd looking creature?” Rarity shouts as she pokes out her head out from the tree line... “Show some respect! That’s the Princess you’re talking to!” She said, protecting Celestia and her royal status. But Celestia looks at her, giving her the “It’s all right, leave this to me” look... Rarity could only pull her head back to the tree line... Kagome looks over just in time to see the pony hide...

Celestia heard this name mentioned by Inuyasha earlier, and was wondering who or what he could possibly mean... Celestia walks over to the kneeling Kagome and raises her to her feet.

“I completely understand what you’re trying to say, but tell me... Who is this, Naraku which you speak off?” Celestia is curious enough to ask who Inuyasha is referring to...

“Well you see~” But before Kagome can continue, Celestia cuts her off...

“Shall we continue our talk at the castle?” Celestia offered... “And bring your friends and the dog with you...” She said, looking at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha growled at her. “WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DOG YOU TO BIT~”

“SIT BOY!”

Inuyasha eats dirt once more...

Celestia is now more curious on this girl, why does she have more power and authority to this most fearsome and powerful being, and how she can just drive him to the ground by the mere mention of “Sit Boy” to him...

Celestia needs to know…

Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kagome followed Celestia and the ponies to the castle, keeping a distance between the two groups, while Inuyasha is being dragged by Miroku...


(P.S = Do you want me to put the Destructive Path too?)