• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 20,787 Views, 414 Comments

Beings from another world - Vmad



Chris gets a shock of a lifetime when 6 creatures approach him while he was sketching the scenery.

  • ...
72
 414
 20,787

To the beach!

I awoke to the sound of alarm going off. I had apparently set the clock to ring at 9 am. I rubbed my eyes and made my way to the kitchen, not caring that I am still in my nightwear and I look like shit. I wasn't much of a morning person anyways.

"Mornin' Pardner!" I turned to look to my left and saw Applejack sitting on the dinning table, eating an apple. She locked as if she had been awake for quite some time now.

" *Yawn* Morning Applejack. You want some cereal?" I asked her. Once she finished eating her apple, she put a finger to her forehead and thought of an answer.

"Well...Ah hadn't had any real breakfast as of yet. Sure, why not" she replied. I gave her a small smile and made my way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and a carton of milk and a cereal box. I was still tired to even notice what the cereal was, by as soon as I gave it to Applejack, her face looked very shocked. "Umm...Ah didn't know ya humans had a cereal named afta' me" she softly said.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted my eyes to try and read the words better. I couldn't really see very well since I wasn't wearing my glasses. On the cereal box, there was the name 'Apple Jacks' imprinted onto it. I tried to apologise to Applejack when she silenced me with a finger.

"It's fine sugarcube. Ah always wondered how ah would taste like. Probably sweet as apple pie" she said while licking her lips and giving me a seductive smile and blowing me a kiss. I blushed and made my way back to the kitchen. I was not expecting Applejack to do those sort of things.

Then I heard a door open from upstairs. Soon, Pinkie was in our sights, looking as if she had just woken up. She yawned and sat down on a chair opposite to Applejack.

"Morning AJ, Chris" Pinkie rubbed her eyes and gave off a small smile. As me and Applejack both said 'Morning' to her, she asked, "Hey Chris, do you have any coffe by any chance?"

"Yes actually. Your not much of a morning pony are you?" I asked her. She just nodded before I went back to the kitchen to make her coffee. As I was making her coffee, I could hear the door from upstairs close again. 'Wonder who that may be' I wondered to myself.

When I returned to the table to give Pinkie her coffee, Rarity was now sitting beside her, with a comb and a pocket mirror. "Here Pinks, your coffee" I said to her, holding out her cup of coffee. She grabs the cup, muttered "Oh caffeine. You truly know how I feel" and let out a loving sigh before sipping her coffee. Once she did that, her mane and tail went from flat out and droopy, back to its original from. Her face now shows she has more energy.

"Hehe Pinkie. Oh you!" I exclaimed, while letting out a muffled snicker. She smile, thanked me and lightly pecked my left cheek. I was stunned by what she did, as well as the other two mares that sat at the dinning table. She giggled before going back into the master bedroom, leaving me with a flushed face and two flabbergasted mares.

"Hey girls. What's up with Pinkie?" I looked up slightly and saw Twilight, Fluttershy and a still sleepy Rainbow Dash.

"If you must know darling, Pinkie just lightly kissed Christian here, leaving him like this" Rarity explained. I did not are what happened next. All I could think of is why did Pinkie kiss me? It might just be a friendly gesture, but if she keeps doing that in the public no less, the girls and other people might think otherwise. Oh well....Better not think about it too much.

"....-o to the library!" I heard Twilight shout. I turned around and saw that the girls, except Pinkie(since she wasn't there yet) and Fluttershy(probably didn't want to be a nuisance), were having a headed debate.

"And why are you girls yelling about, so early in the morning?" I asked them. The mares just turned and looked at me before realising that I was listening.

"Well if ya must know, we were arguin' about where we should go today. Ah wanted to go to the park to relax, Rarity wanted to go back to the mall, Rainbow 'ere want to go somewhere here that's had to do with racing while Twi' wants to go to the local library" Applejack explained. When I was about to answer, Pinkie suddenly appeared next to me, scary both me and the girls.

"How about we go to the beach! It'll be fun! Fun!! Fun!!!" Pinkie told us. Oh god no. Not the beach. I can't stand to see the 6 of these girls in panties and bikini's. Dear lord help me! I beg of you to prevent them from saying-....

"YES!! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" Twilight agreed and so did the rest, making Fluttershy nod her head rather reluctantly. 'Fuck' I mentally cursed. Great. Well...I guess it'll be even bad if they use their own swimming suits.

"AND WE CAN USE OUR SWIMMING SUITS WE BROUGHT WITH US!!" Pinkie exclaimed excitedly. I really need to stop fucking myself over.

"Don't I get a saying in this?" I asked. The mares just around before giving a devilish smile. Even Fluttershy was joining in. They came close to me before Rainbow said, "If you don't say yes...We'll act like this for two weeks" she added with a seductive lick of her lips. I gulped, feeling terrified.

"Erm...Well...Uhhh...F-Fine! Just don't do that!" I exclaimed in defeat. Damn those mares and their seductive powers. When I said that, I looked at the nearest wall clock and spied that it was now 11 am. I sighed, before turning back to the girls and told them to pack what they needed. With that being said, the girls made their way back to the bedroom, giggling girlishly. I sighed once more before asking myself out loud, "What have I gotten myself into...?".

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
"You girls ready?" I yelled upstairs, only receiving a "One moment!" from Rarity. The fastest way we would arrive to the beach is by train. Taking a bus will take almost forever and I didn't have a car that I could drive. Thankfully, I had finished packing my things in my bad, which includes a 4 bottles of mineral water, a bathing towel to dry myself, sunblock, cap, some snacks, spare clothes to change into when I want to and my swimming trunks. I have my both my iPhone and wallet with me as well as my earpiece.

I waited for a while longer. Then, the door upstairs finally opened and soon, the 6 girls were now ready. They bought along their bags with them, even though it was a tiny bit smaller than mine. "We're ready" they all announced at once, smiling at me. I smiled back and told them to wait outside first as I needed to lock the door of the house and the outside gate. Soon, we were off to go to the nearby train station.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Thankfully, when we reached the station, the train had arrived and so we boarded it. There wasn't really anything weird that happened, well....except for the fact that people were still staring at us. It was when, the ttrain stopped at a station and a girl aout the age of 4, entered inside with his mother, that something kinda funny happened.

When she entered the train and saw us, her eyes bulged open and soon she was tugging on her mothers pant legs. "Mommy! Mommy! Look! I told you the ponies are real!" the little girl exclaimed. The 7 of us stared at her in silence before giving her a warm smile. She went up to us and asked, "Are you really real?", touching Pinkie's knee. The mares giggled when the small child did this and when they did, her eyes bulged again before bearing a huge smile.

The small girl sat on Fluttershy's lap, as if she Fluttershy's own kid. Sadly, after around 5 or so stops, the girl had to leave. Her mother was telling her that they needed to go down at the next station. She was disheartened when she heard this, but she still smiled when she said "Goodbye Miss Twilight! Miss Applejack! Miss Pinkie Pie! Miss Fluttershy! Miss Rainbow Dash! Miss Rarity!". I was surprised that she can remember their names, but even so, she did watch the show.

The girls faces held a sad smile when the child left. "Such a sweet kid" Fluttershy said in a motherly tone.

"Indeed she is" I replied. "So, did she tell you girls her name?" I asked them.

"She told us her name was Nyx. Cool name for a kid actually" Rainbow said. I smiled at them. Maybe them staying here in this world may not be such a bad idea....Maybe....

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
=Back in Equestria=
The sun goddess sighed for her last and final hope in finding the girls was not gone. The captains of each division she sent out to find th girls came back one by one to report if they found any traces of the 6 ponies. The last captain, out of 50 other captains, was her last and final hope, but when he reported his devision could not find them, the solar princess heaved out a heavy sigh and dismissed him out of the throne room.

"Where are you, my faithful student. You and your friends couldn't have gotten far, unless....." she muttered the last sentence in her head and quickly went to find her sister.....whom was laying in her bedchambers playing 'Battlefield 3: Modern Ponyfare'.

Celestia barged into her room, finding her sister lazily playing. She rolled her eyes and used her magic to telekinetically switch off the Pbox she playing on.

"We don't have time to play Luna. I think I may know where the girls are" she told her sister.

"And do pray tell sister, where art thy student and her friends?" Luna gave her sister a curious look.

"....Earth. Where the humans live...."