• Published 23rd Sep 2011
  • 21,612 Views, 541 Comments

Moving on: Silver Spoon's story - Hollyfern



one filly coping with moving on in life

  • ...
10
 541
 21,612

Credits

And... It's over

Written by-HollyFern; yours truly

Edited by-Psyentific initially, then by Biglulu Without which, this story would have been a terrible eye sore. I highly recommend them if you find yourself at the mercy of gramatical issues and the like. These guys are great friends too and my story is proof of their skill.


It's been thirteen long chapters a relatively short journey compared to most others. In quite a few of you I've changed your perspective on this little filly with this story. I'm kinda flattered really. I never thought this would blow up like it did.

Heck, thanks to Kibby who did a few pictures for me, which I would post here, but they aren't in PNG format so, I can't. I DO recommend you check his deviant art gallery and watch him! (If you have deviantart, if not make one!) The guy is VERY talented, I hve had the pleasure of even watch him livestream from time to time.

Special Thanks

First up is My friendly rival, Scarlett! Go and read Facets and Flaws! Though unaware, Scarlett has offered healthy compettition for me in the way Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are portrayed, I won't say anymore because it's a great read and I don't want to spoil it!

Next up is Celestia's Paladin. One of my most faithful readers and an all around awesome guy that's been with me through the hard grammar times! :pinkiesmile:

To JuyUnseen for his help earlier on! And, on a side note, I'm really sorry I haven't finished that thing. I kinda wasn't too sure of myself from get go, but now that's allllll changed!

Now, of course to a certain somepony that's been like a mentor to me Ponyman! This stallion here molded me into being EqD material. I never would have thought that would have been in the realm of possibility for me, but his tutilage saw to that! Over 65k within a few months, featured on EqD and various other places on the web. I can't thank him or any of the others enough for all this and the source of pride I kinda drew from him as he is my idol.

And to every tracker, reader, faver. ANYPONY that stuck reading this through from get go. (Too many to mention) It'll probably be awhile before I dole anything out. But, you best believe it'll deal with my darling filly, Silver Spoon. And the many happenings that life may thrust in her direction along with Twist, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo.

P.S. We all know the copyright issues and stuff, don't give into the hate. Stay friendly my bronies.