• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 7,316 Views, 68 Comments

A boy, and Six Cute Little Ponies - Rupertthered



You, Anon, have six ponies, that each treat you in cute ways.

  • ...
10
 68
 7,316

Sequel

This is probably a waste of an update, but I just want to make it, just incase people don't know or find this story first somehow. This story has a sequel. Those that use to favorite know I had cancelled it due to life problems I had, but now I can say that I am back to writing. And has had at least 4 updates when this chapter came out. So again just want people to know there is a sequel for this story for whoever is interested.

Comments ( 8 )

3057642
I didn't feel like giving Anon a real personality. I rather he be sort of a mute really. He can talk, but I didn't want to write dialogue for him.

my feels have been warmed thank you!

Favorite chapter! :yay:
Very nice story, good job lad or lass.

3647754
The sequel chapter was your favorite chapter? :rainbowhuh:
Lol But thank you, I am a lad. :twilightsmile:

Looking forward to reading the sequel. This was enjoyable but short. So I'm happy to have more.:heart:

4123942
Sequel is already up if you haven't started yet. But I have been very lazy and have written a new chapter in quite some months.

4124413 Yeah I did notice the sequel was already up after posting :twilightblush: I've made a start reading that as well and I've been enjoying it as well.

Can also understand the feeling of not wanting to write, tis quite the bane for us.


4280394
No sequel, it was just a normal short sweet story I wrote, then I decided to make a sequel to it, and was going to make a prequel, but I haven't written in forever.

Login or register to comment