• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 7,357 Views, 68 Comments

A boy, and Six Cute Little Ponies - Rupertthered



You, Anon, have six ponies, that each treat you in cute ways.

  • ...
10
 68
 7,357

Mane six plus ...

Finally the weekend came. Yesterday made the week worth it as you spent the day with Fluttershy. She was truly a wonderful pony. True to her name, she is shy, but that was a given. Though once you start to get to know her she isn’t so shy, but that didn’t bother you. As you get off your bed, you can hear whispering outside, telling each other to hush and listen. Only problem was you were listening too.

After a while you begin to hear footsteps, though clearly from the sound they were making it was actually hooves. You begin to creep back to your bed hoping to not disturb what they were planning. You quickly get into bed and pretend to sleep, as the door creaks open.

“Is he still asleep? I hope he is, I didn’t want to wake up so early just to have him sleep through this.”

“Quiet RD, you might wake him up if you keep yapping like that.”

“Girls quiet, let’s just get this over with.” The door creaks open some more. “Ready, one, two, three!”

“SURPRISE!” You hear six voices scream at you. Going with it and not expecting how loud they would be, you begin to toss in your bed and look to see the six ponies that have been with you for nearly a month.

Pinkie was the first to approach you. “Good morning Anon, and thank you so much for taking care of us. It’s been almost a month since we first met, time sure does fly huh?”

Rainbow Dash came in after. “Yea Anon, you’re such an awesome guy, I mean uhh, you girls didn’t hear that. But thanks for everything Anon, we wouldn’t be here without you.”

Applejack came next. “Howdy Anon, I know a lot has been said between us and I just want to thank ya from the bottom of my heart for being the person you are.”

Rarity followed suit. “This month has simply been a wonderful time darling, while its no spa relaxation it is much better then living out in the wild.”

Fluttershy slowly came in. “Umm, thank you Anon, I’m sorry I was shy from the start but now I know you’re someone I can trust with my life.”

Finally Twilight came. “Hey Anon, I’m quite glad I was the first one you saved, I don’t think I would have survived that night, and I never would have joined up with the my friends, we probably would have ended up the same.”

To think already it’s been a month since you found Twilight, and slowly the others appeared one by one. It felt like a blessing to finally have company for once. You couldn’t help but begin to cry after what you have done for them, they put together what they could to celebrate their savior. They all noticed this and began to close in on you as they hugged you, leaving you in the center. Each one felt different from the other.

Applejack’s forelegs strong and firm. Rarity’s delicate but precise hooves. Rainbow Dash’s swift legs. Fluttershy’s motherly care. Pinkie Pie’s energetic energy. And Twilight’s knowledgably hooves. Each one of them made you feel safe, that nothing wrong could possibly happen. Until suddenly a crash is heard outside.

Everyone gasped and separated a bit from hearing the noise. It wasn’t too far from your house either, maybe a five minute walk. The six ponies began to look at each other wondering what to do, muttering and chatting. You decided you were going to protect them; you didn’t care what it was. You get out of your bed and begin to make for the door. Before you can get to the front door to get outside, it slams open white light entering the through the door.

A powerful voice came through. “Who are you and what have you done to the Elements?” You couldn’t see who or what was talking since the light was blinding you, but you could tell the voice belong to a female ruler. “I will not ask again, where are the Elements of Harmony?” Finally a figure walked into the house, but it wasn’t a person, but another pony, though this one stood at about your height.

“Wait, Princess Celestia, what are you doing here? I thought we were stuck in this place.” Twilight had popped out, soon the rest follow behind.

“Of course not my little ponies. Why would I not look for the Elements of Harmony? Equestria has not been the same without you six.” This “Celestia” wore a harden look. “But I do wish to know why this one was holding you captive.” She points her horn at you, she was a tall unicorn.

“He wasn’t holding us captive.”

“He’s one our side Celestia.”

“Please Princess, let’s be reasonable shall we?”

“Ohh, please don’t hurt him.”

“Princess you’re making a big mistake.”

“Don’t kill him.”

“And why should I believe you six? You’ve all been gone for nearly a month, Discord reigns chaos in half the country. And you expect me to let this one live?”

“He took care of us while we were here, he could have easily turned us away but he didn’t. Besides he has learned a lesson from each of us, hasn’t he girls?”

“Yeah, I told him about my loyalty to Scoots, and how I should be there for her like a sister, but instead I’m stuck here. First thing I do when we get back and kick Discord back to stone I’m helping Scootaloo with her flying.” Rainbow Dash’s Loyalty necklace appeared around her. “Woah where did this come from?”

“I showed him how to have a wonderful time and put a smile on his face. Since it’s my job as the happiest pony to ever live, I have to make everyone I meet happy or else their life is all sad.” Pinkie Pie’s Laughter necklace appeared. “Ooh, magic.”

“Ah told him about my family history and how he was like a brother to me. Somethings I have never told others cause of how sad it is, but now I ain’t afraid of telling my friends.” Applejack’s Honesty necklace appeared. “Woah nelly, didn’t expect that.”

“I showed him what it means to be generous even in a place where you aren’t known. By using some leftover cloth he had here I was able to put together a suit for him to wear.” Rarity’s Generosity necklace appeared. “Finally a decent attire to wear here.”

“I showed him, that showing kindness is the best way to get to know someone, whether or not you tend to befriend them, as least you showed them your kind.” Fluttershy’s Kindness necklace appeared. “Oh my.”

“And I showed him, how strong friendship is, that in the end its magical no matter what you do, you know you two are meant to be friends.” Twilight’s Magic tiara appeared. “We showed him the Elements of Harmony while we were here didn’t we?”

“Yes my student, that was the purpose of this trip actually. I had sent you all here to show this human what its like to have friends and to be kind to one another, laugh with each other, be loyal to someone else, show honesty, and be generous, so that in the end its magic.”

“So you had this planned out? So Equestria isn’t in any danger?” Twilight wasn’t sure how to feel.

“Exactly young one, but now this human knows the Elements he can once again begin a new life.” Celestia began to walk out, and this is the first time you noticed wings on her, she had both wings and a horn, how was that possible?

The seven of you began to follow her out, where a portal was made. “I am sorry my little ponies, but we must go now, I can no longer support having you six gone any longer.”

“This is lame Celestia and you know it, you can’t just expect us to leave Anon behind can you?” Rainbow Dash didn’t want to leave, she cared too much.

“I’m sorry Rainbow, but the time has come for you six to return, and do not worry I have plans for Anon later, he will be in good hands, believe me.”

“I don’t want to argue with you Princess, but ah hope you’re right about this.” Applejack begins to walk up to you. “Ah suppose I’ll see you later.” But instead of hugging she instead puts her lips against yours, and she took off for the portal. “Ya’ll saw nothing.” She screamed.

“Seems like Applejack has been learning from me. Anyways, I want to thank you Anon, for caring for us and even with putting up with my attitude when I first came here.” Rarity hugs you and starts for the portal. “Oh and Anon, I’m sure you will find someone to love like in those amazing romance shows you humans watch.”

“I’m so sorry Anon, I had a blast staying here with you, I wish I could’ve stay longer; imagine all the parties we could have thrown. Actually you probably wouldn’t have liked that too much after a while.” Pinkie gives you a reality defying hug as she bounces towards the portal. “Ooo by the way there’s cake in the fridge for you.”

“Hi Anon, I just want to say thank you again, I hope that maybe we can see each other again one day, I would be happy to go through the forest again with you.” Fluttershy wraps you around in her wings again giving you the motherly feel. “I hope everything goes well.” She disappears through the portal.

“I don’t wanna go anywhere, but the Princess has a point, maybe we can race each other one day, I promise I won’t use my wings like last time. Anyway take care of yourself.” Rainbow nuzzles swiftly before exiting the portal.

“Well seems like I’m the last one, very strange I’ve been last a few times today. Anyways, I’m thankful for the things you provided with me and my friends while we stayed here, and I hope that you enjoyed our company while we were here; please don’t ever forget about us, we won’t forget about you Anon.” Tears formed in her eyes, as well as yours. Today seemed so perfect when you woke up and now this “princess” was taking them away. Maybe it was for the better, they did teach you so much about friendship, maybe you can start all over. “Don’t forget Anon.” Twilight stepped through the portal.

You sat there on the grass not moving, still feeling sorrow at having lost your only friends. Until you heard the Princess walk up to you. “Don’t worry Anon, I know how you feel, I felt the same when I had to banish my sister long ago cause of the dark energy that took over her. I felt alone, much like you did, but now you won’t anymore. But I’ll make you a promise Anon, you won’t know what it is until I start it.” You weren’t sure if this was a good thing, or a bad thing, all you did was nod your head. “Good, next week you should notice something.”

The Princess finally went through the portal herself. You sat on the grass for possibly half an hour, motionless. But now wasn’t the time for that. Now was the time to start a new life, a new you.

A week later

A week later

A knock was heard at the door; you begin to approach the door. Through the peephole you see no one, and decide to ignore it, until a knock is heard. You decide to open the door, to see…

Author's Note:

So I can't decide what I want to do next. I can either do a prequel that explains how Anon met up with each of the mane 6, and why his life sucks a bit. Or I can make a sequel which you the readers can decide what pony will visit Anon a week. It can be just about any pony. Whenever I decide to write the next chapter I will choose a random pony from the comments, assuming I get any. Both of these stories will be a different story, so be on the lookout for when I upload them or just follow if you like, though I do write the occasional clop if your fine seeing that from your newsfeed. I hope you guys had fun.