• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 7,347 Views, 68 Comments

A boy, and Six Cute Little Ponies - Rupertthered



You, Anon, have six ponies, that each treat you in cute ways.

  • ...
10
 68
 7,347

Applejack

A little warning I suppose. I'm no good at writing Applejack's speech, so I wrote her normal, if anyone wishes to correct me then go ahead in the comments or PM me, and I'll try to fix them when I can. So sorry if you were expecting her to talk correctly.

Today was the start of a new day, though you have been thinking that a lot. To be honest you haven’t done much during the week but spend time with these ponies. They were still a mystery to you, popping out of nowhere. You walk outside, and see Twilight studying plants here on Earth, trying to compare them back to Equestria, Rainbow Dash snoozing on a cloud, and Pinkie…walking up your wall? You weren’t going to bother, since you heard a thud from far. Never has a noise been made before, so you decide to check it out.

The noise seems to be coming from the nearby forest you lived next too. Probably some random animal got trapped and is trying to get out. Once arriving there you were right about one thing. It was an animal, but instead she was kicking the trees, and seemed tired from doing it. You couldn’t mistake the orange coat and hat if you wanted too, seems like Applejack was getting some exercise done. You begin to walk up to her, but decide to wait till she notices you. Until you step on a twig is when she finally hears you.

“Howdy Anon, what brings you here?” She lowers her hat to greet you. For a country pony she sure was polite you thought. Anyways you point at the tree she was kicking. “Oh that? Just me practicing my applebucking when I get back to Equestria, gotta be in top shape to work on the farm again.” She smiles proudly at you. You look at her with a questionably look. “My family owns an apple farm. Me, and my brother are the ones that manage it the most, course we live with Granny Smith, but she is too old to help us. And Apple Bloom, my younger sister, but she is off normally hanging out with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.”

These ponies had farms also? They seemed quite human just not human looking, well you supposed they could have been half human half pony, but you couldn’t remember the term for it, you never bothered to. You simply nod your head in agreement with what she said, understanding. It seemed like a normal choice no matter what world. “Hey sugarcube, mind if I tell you something?” You look at her waiting. “Well I just wanna say you remind me of my big brother, Big Macintosh, he a big fella that don’t speak much, and well honestly you are like that. Now I wouldn’t go saying you are a big brother to me, but more like a care taker sorta. Get what I mean partner?” She blushes slightly.

So far Applejack seemed to be the cutest when she blushed, the redness on her cheeks worked well with her skin. You couldn’t help but blush yourself having thought that. “Don’t tell me your blushing too Anon. That’s just mighty silly of you.” She trots up to you; she was probably the tallest of them all from what you can tell. “So uhh, mind taking off my hat?” You pause, looking at her. “It’s fine really, I want you to wear it, and I trust you enough.” You begin to take off her hat and wear it. You look at her for approval. “See you look cute already.” You quickly take the hat off, and blush, it’s been a long time since any girl has told you that, and you didn’t want to remember.

She notices that she did something wrong, and takes the hat away from you and puts it back on herself. “I’m sorry Anon, honestly didn’t know something was wrong.” She begins to trot back to her tree from earlier and “bucks” it as you recall her saying. “You know Anon, if we weren’t so different, and back in own place I just might say a few things to you, but that ain’t the case right now. All that matters is you’re taking care of me and my friends. I couldn’t ask for a better caretaker.” She stops her exercise and lies down on the grass to relax.

She seemed so peaceful, and what did she mean by “say a few things to you?” “Hey Anon, uhh mind laying down next to me?” A little nervousness in her voice. You decide to listen to her and sit down. “Thanks sugarcube, but I hate to be asking too much but if you don’t mind, starching my head a bit? Your human hands are better at it then our pony hooves.” You begin to starch her head like she asked, her fur was rougher compared to the others, it probably was due to the fact that she was a country pony. Honestly you never really met a country person before; she was the first one if that counts.

“You know, Anon? I never told any of my friends how I got my hat. I’m going to be honest with you cause I reckon we don’t have much time left here on Earth.” You had a guess where this was going, but you didn’t mind. “It all started when I was young, older then my sister’s age; my parents had decided to go on a trip to visit our cousins. My dad left his hat behind saying I was in charge till they came back. Big Mac didn’t want to run the farm due to his lack of talking. About a month had passed and they hadn’t returned, Granny Smith had a feeling what happened. Ever since then I’ve worn the hat, swearing to myself that I’ll never lose it, cause then it make my dad mad.”

Wow to think a pony you had just meant was sharing you with all this, and you only knew her for about a week. Were ponies just this open or was she willing to trust you that much? You couldn’t tell, since she didn’t seem to be crying, she was a tough gal alright, you admire that. “Anyways thanks for your time Anon, I didn’t mean to waste it, I just wanted to get that off my chest.” She stands back up and nuzzles you before breaking off. “I wish these trees of yours had apples in them, or we be having some good apple treats to be eating.” As you’re about to get up, the next thing you know, her lips are locked with yours, she quickly breaks off. “Gosh I’m sorry sugarcube, I don’t know what came over me,” you stood there shocked, not knowing how to react, till you world went black, but you heard one final sentence, “No hard feelings right?”

You finally awake back in your house. What happened? Last thing you remember was Applejack was telling you her hat history, and then the world went black. And now you have a headache.