• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 7,357 Views, 68 Comments

A boy, and Six Cute Little Ponies - Rupertthered



You, Anon, have six ponies, that each treat you in cute ways.

  • ...
10
 68
 7,357

Rainbow Dash

You open your front door and step outside. The sun was bright, the birds were chirping, and the sky was clear. Wait, the sky was clear? The news said it be cloudy today, until you notice a lone cloud floating off to the distant. You had a feeling what that meant. You start to walk over to the cloud under the sun; luckily the morning had just started so it wasn’t too hot. Once you were close, you were able to make out a rainbow tail sticking out of the cloud, confirming your suspicion that it was Rainbow Dash. She hasn’t seemed to notice you yet. You decide to gently pull at her tail to indicate that you were there.

She bolts up into the air, and descends quickly. “Alright who’s the wise guy that…O hey Anon, I guess you’re the one that scared me. I mean I wasn’t scared, why would Rainbow Dash be scared?” She proudly hits her chest with one of her fore hoofs. You merely smile at her confidence with herself, and decide to point at the empty sky. “Skies clear, so it’s all good right?” You simply shrug with a questioningly manner. “Well I’m a pegasus, that’s my job, gotta make sure the clouds are clear, make rain, and all those weather duties.”

She seems to be confused like Twilight was when she first arrived. You decide to quickly explain how the weather works here on Earth, and that it might be best not to mess with it, who knows what could happen if she messed up. “Oh I see, sorry about that. I’m just so use to Equestria you know. Don’t tell anypony about this, but I’m getting rather lonely, I miss Ponyville.” She floats down next you, you decide to sit down, and she lies down against you, her fur was also soft. “I don’t know if the others have told you about the Cutie Mark Crusaders, but one of them is my number one fan, Scootaloo. She’s great, she asked me to be her sister, and now I’m not there to take care of her.” You can notice some tears falling off her face, you never thought she could cry, she always had that strong and cocky personality about her. Guess she had a sweet side she didn’t want to show. “And so now that I’m stuck here, I can't be there to take care of her, sure she has Applebloom and Sweetie Belle with her, but I gotta care for her also.” She sits up and pulls you into a hug, crying the whole time. You really never thought she had it in her to be so caring, she always had that tomboyish personality and look on herself, and she usually cared for herself before others.

Though if you remember correctly, she was Loyalty one of the Elements of something, you couldn’t remember, it’s only been a week since the ponies have been living with you. She broke away from you, and looks at you with a serious face and punches your shoulder with her fore hoof. “Tell any of the girls about this, and I’ll deny every single word you say. Got that?” You simply nod your head, not wanting to make her angry. When suddenly she nuzzles you on the cheek. “Good, umm thanks for you know…listening to me.” She is rubbing one of her fore hoofs with the other, and has a light blush on her face. “It means a lot to me.” She hugs you again and breaks away quickly.

She was actually cute at times, though she never wished to admit it. You’ve seen many girls try to pull off the multi color hair styles and none ever seemed to fit you thought, but Rainbow Dash was able to pull it off, you mostly blame the fact that she was a pony, but her cyan skin was also a good mixed to it. She was also quite the daredevil now that you recall all the stunts she said she has pulled off, something called the Sonic Rainboom? You weren’t sure how that worked, then again your living with six colorful ponies that popped out of nowhere, so you didn’t want to question their logic.

Finally you notice her poking you. “Hey Anon you there?” She continues to poke you. You lazily shoo her hoof away, smiling at her getting your attention. She was quite funny with her methods of attention grabbing. “Hay my bad, you seemed to have dozed off on me, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t alone.” She has a frown on her face, you notice this, and quickly play her hair. She seemed to have like it, but quickly put an angry face. “Hey what’s the big idea?” She stands on her hind legs and puts her fore hoofs as to fight. “Let’s go bud, I can handle you!” She has a smirk on her face; this is exactly what she wanted. You decide to play along, and stand on your knees and put up your fits.

Both of you throw playful blows at each other, not intending to injure the other of course, until she decides to tackle you. Both of you start rolling on the floor, seems like she put on effort into that tackle. Both of you stop rolling at some point, with her on top on you, and she nuzzles you again, giggling. You never heard such a cute giggle in your life. She breaths out, “Thanks Anon, I really needed that, I suppose I just need to make the best of life sometimes, and hope for the best for others even when I’m not there.” She gets off and you and flies slightly above ground. “Gotta stretch my wings, don’t want any cramps later when I practice flying later today.” She looks ready to take off, before she descends down to your face, and kisses you on the cheek. “TELL NO ONE!” And bolts into the clear sky. She sure is very shy about the cutesy wootsy stuff you thought, you pick yourself off the floor, and begin to walk back to your house to see who else has gotten up, it should only be the afternoon still you figured.