• Published 16th Mar 2013
  • 28,494 Views, 176 Comments

Pinkie Pie Sucks A Hundred Dicks - darf



Just what it says in the title... with an unexpected twist!

  • ...
146
 176
 28,494
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 173 )

This was awesome!

The only thing that would've made the cum-vomiting scene hotter was if she vomited into a bucket and was later held down and forced to drink her own vomit.

I can't wait for the sequel where Pinkie Pie finds out that she's pregnant and names her child Centurion. :pinkiehappy:

Then the whole story become a constant string of paternity tests to find out which stallion is the father.

not sure if read...

Gross! What kind of sick author would write a clop with Pinkie Pie in it. Just sick man... sick.

darf #4 · Mar 16th, 2013 · · 1 ·

i have a hard time believing that many people have read this story and disliked it already

but, that said... that title is kind of asking for it.

my bad

2260634 Nah, we've already seen one Mama Mia! in our lifetime...

You're just trying to prove or disprove if anything you write will get in the feature box, aren't you?:ajbemused:

Tayman #8 · Mar 16th, 2013 · · 1 ·

One hundred dicks? That's as many as ten tens! And that's terrible.

2275438
pretty sure this one's not getting featured, brochacho

2275448
We must compile the data. And determine what this means for the fandom.

2260634

Sometimes I think you operate purely on estrogen.

Xerzes #13 · Mar 16th, 2013 · · 2 ·

I have a habit of glancing at comments before reading porn. Phrases like "cum vomiting" mean I will continue this habit. It is useful. Passing on this one, I think.

darf #14 · Mar 16th, 2013 · · 1 ·

2275483
YOU'RE SPOILING THE BEST PART, MAN

xDan #15 · Mar 16th, 2013 · · 2 ·

That was beautiful.
puu.sh/2ixZz

Um. Well.
...
It certainly merits the Dark tag, I'll tell you that.
I'm giving you a thumbs up for writing quality. Very realistically disturbing.

The story is like a slow-motion train crash. Can't avert eyes.

Still say you should have titled it Smile, Smile, Smi—GLK!!

:pinkiecrazy:

That was more of rape towards the end there, Darf... I'm concerned for you.

Wow. Im impressed. (i think the only reason for all the dislikes is that noone will get past 5 without finishing. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh well, i liked it:pinkiegasp: as did pinkie. So faved:heart:

This was... Interesting... And insane. Criminally so...
Ok, wow.
Like, wow. I fear for your sanity Darf xD
As I've said numerous times, never stop!

*opens chapter*

OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING

2275403 :rainbowlaugh: I wanna know who downvoted, just so I can shake their hand. :rainbowkiss:

Just praying that Pinkie is alright after all the mess... :facehoof:

That sure was um... something.:applejackunsure:

2275511
Your avatar is very fitting here.

Disliking this solely on the basis of rape, sorry Darf. It was well written, but...

One of these days I should just scrape together a bunch of your stories and riff the everloving piss out of them. The Lyra fleshlight one, the futa Twilicorn one, probably this one... there's enough snark bait to last a lifetime.

THIS IS THE END

This in many ways was just horrid. Lol Almost couldn't finish it.:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

Well... certainly well written, it gave me a boner up to.... the vomitting part, after that, it went limp without a chance...:twilightoops:

2275336

What kind of sick author would write a clop with Pinkie Pie in it.

First off, that's a question, and needs a question mark at the end. :duck:

Second, gee, I don't know, maybe someone like this person?

With a title like that, I clicked through half-expecting some lazy generic clop schlock. You know, the type of story where the lead is just an unearthly nympho and can suck infinite quantities of dick without tiring. Instead you gave us the complete opposite of that, and the results are first sexy, then disturbing, and then just goddamn sad. Which probably mirrors the career arcs of a lot of porn stars.

You keep Pinkie completely in character throughout the story, even when she's chocking half to death on countless horse dongs. And you do a great job conveying the visceral factors at play here: when Pinkie throws up, you make goddamn sure to convey just how nasty the whole experience is, and how helpless she feels as the colts just keep fucking her. Pinkie's attitude at the end is a little heartbreaking. :pinkiesad2: It also leaves me morbidly curious to see how she would react if this experience did leave her "preggo in the eggo."

I think the colts may have been written as a bit TOO mindless and uncaring, and AJ is too irresponsible here. I could see Dash abandoning her post like that, but I think hard-working, dependable Applejack would have stuck around and just asked Rainbow to bring her back a cone. Still, fine work. The title alone will probably ensure it gets feature boxed.

Bit dark for my tastes, but still still up to high as hell standards writing wise. I'm sure those who like the darker fics will enjoy it

Well that's just sad. I'm expecting Sorren in the comment section. Guess not, or maybe later.

I read the title, then i read the "Dark" tag. There was just no way.

But there is. There is a way.

However, this is not romance. I disagree with the "Romance" tag.

Comment posted by BIGNICK deleted Mar 16th, 2013

> Implying Pinkie couldn't handle 100 52"-73" bulging pony cocks.

I call horse cock. Pinkie can take'em all and STILL ask for extra whip cream *and* a cherry to top off her 101st!
:pinkiegasp::heart::eeyup:x101

This is exactly what happend to me when i read this

2276136 I'm waiting for Regidar.

Commence read.

Alright then.

2275438

I actually ridiculously endorse this story.

Why?

Because it sums up why I absolutely loathe clop for the sake of clop, and hollow pornography.

This story leaves you feeling sick to your stomach about mindless horniness, about inconsideration for Pinkie Pie, who only wanted to make people happy, it makes you feel sick for enjoying the story at first if- unlike me- you hadn't worked out what godawful mess was about to happen.

I love this because it makes people think about why they like stuff like this, particularly the start, because of-

I don't know. I feel like you've just tricked people into a lecture about respecting the emotions and motives behind sex, as opposed to just the physical sensation of it, I feel you hammered this point home with the trying-to-be-selfless pony and I can honestly say that as soon as Pinkie started showing signs of distress, way before she puked, I would have kicked some fucking ass, and I'm proud of saying that. It was as soon as she started feeling overwhelmed that I mentally inserted myself into the story with an automatic ball-kicker, but I knew rescue wouldn't come because there was too much of a majority trying to cum.

Wonderful psychological display here, absolutely stupendous, and I hope nobody came here to genuinely get off. You poor bastards.

2276323

More people who like this story will like it for the shock, or the gross out, or the bad feels, or the sex, or the dubcon or they hate Pinkie than for the statement you can appreciate it for.
And most people of the mindset to appreciate the statement will avoid the story simply because it exists.

Awesome, a new story by Darf! Pinkie Pie Sucks A Hundred Dicks? This is going to rock, woohoo!

>reads story

i.imgur.com/EMWgS0S.gif

I wonder if one of the stallions is gonna be a dad! :moustache:

2276040

I said pretty much the same thing, that:

A) AJ would not abandon Pinkie in such a vulnerable state, or at the very least not that long.

B)Apparently, the entire male populace of Ponyville are rapists... and have a vomit fetish.

But still, darf explained it to me in a way that made me understand where he was coming from... and that made me very uneasy...

And in any case, this is a world where Pinkie Pie wants to suck a hundred dicks. I think it's safe to say this isn't cannon. :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment