• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 3,073 Views, 105 Comments

The Day My Life Ended - Authora97



What do you do when you're out with friends at a karaoke bar and six people walk in looking just like ponies from Ponyville! Well, that's my problem.

  • ...
34
 105
 3,073

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41

Walking to the stairs with Lilac, I noticed my family all standing in the doorway slowly walking in. Mom looked confused along with Dad. Dad also looked mad.

“Uhh…boot camp?” Darcy said. I couldn't see her, but I knew she shrugged.

“That's still happening? You told us three days Darcy. Three days. Then not only would Morgan be back but that you would have this taken care of.” Dad reprimanded.

“I also said that I would watch Morgue's back, then I stabbed it.”

“Hurt like…heck too.” I added, being careful not to swear. Shit, they knew I was back.

“Morgan!” Mom cried, dropping her stuff and running up the stairs for me.

Before I could come up with a protest I was gripped tightly by Mom, who probably hadn’t been able to do it since Rarity came out of the bathroom. So I gave her this. Soon enough the rest of my family came up and wrapped me in a big hug.

Dear God...why was I always the eye in Hurricane Hug?

Giving them another minute of this, I noticed the eerie silence.

“PINKIE! HOW CAN YOU EVEN BEND LIKE THAT!”

Guess they were working on acrobatics.

It was at this point I tried to struggle out of my family’s grasp. They didn’t wanna let go.

“Guys...you need to let me go.” I told them.

“Morgan for the past week we’ve been worried about your safety. Let us have this.” Dad ordered.

There I remained stuck in the Spencer hug.

“Morgan! You need to see this! Pinkie is better at this than you!”

Oh no she isn’t!

Quickly escaping the hug, I gripped Lilac’s wrist and dragged her towards the backyard. Didn’t want her to get caught up in the hug. Pulling the door open I saw Pinkie stretching herself like she was playing Twister.

How did she even move her arm like that?

The girls were all staring, most confused and the rest were wondering how long Pinkie’s leg was if she could wrap it around her neck.

“Dude...this is awesome.” I said, sitting next to the pink haired girl.

I had seen this trick before during my Jumping days, wait it was Traveling now. Why it is confusing during reminiscing? Anyway, a kid taught me how to put my leg behind head. Pinkie can show me up at a lot, but not the leg-thing.

Carefully remembering the slow process of leg bending, I only barely noticed my family running thru the back door as I lifted the leg towards my head.

“Morgue! Morgue! Morgue! Morgue!” I heard Darce chant.

Still moving the leg, I moved it gracefully over my neck and delicately placed in there.

It stayed!

“Huzzah!” Darcy cheered,

“Huzzah!” The others (minus my parents) laughed.

Lifting my other leg, I did the same till both feet met over my head. Then I did a kind of meditation pose with my fingers and sat there with a strange look.

But then, my stupid brain reminded me of an agreement I made with Twilight and Pinkie before getting Applejack back. Curse peaceful relaxation for reminding me of my deals.

Looking over at Twilight, I stretched out a hand.

“Twi, I remember I made an agreement with you. Actually...it wasn’t technically one but I made up my mind.”

The dark blue haired teen carefully took my hand while Pinkie somehow wrapped her arms around my chest in a hug. Same ole’ Pinkie.

“What agreement?” Twilight asked warily.

“I said that I would help you after I checked on Applejack. She’s fine, so I can do what you asked. With hour long intervals for each because I can’t handle all seven at once. My contact can give me the things I need throughout the week. Dad won’t let me have a spy mission on a school night anyway.”

Her purple eyes brightened, everyone and pony still looked confused.

“Are you saying-”

“Twilight, I’m takin y’all home.”


Once my muscles had returned to normal from the leg thing, we all went back into the house (many complained about the cold, won’t say which white unicorn complained loudest) and the girls all began debating who should return first.

At first, they said Twilight. So she could get a message to Celestia, but I reminded them they needed Spike for that. Then it went to Fluttershy but I also pointed out everypony would hound her for where the others were. Rarity would most likely dramatize the whole thing. The two dragons were argued over but they wouldn’t leave Twilight or me. Applejack just went, so in the end it was decided.

“Rainbow Clarabelle Dash, do you Pinkie Promise to keep what you saw here a secret?” I asked, making up a middle name on the spot.

The rainbow haired girl rolled her pink eyes and began the motions, hearing the snickers about the middle name.

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. I won’t tell anypony what I saw.” Rainbow droned.

Giving her a warm smile, I nodded,

“Great! Now, those ten minutes of arguing over all of this, coupled with my parents trying to argue over y’all I’m charged enough for ya.”

Getting the downstairs remote, I searched our DVR for some episodes of My Little Pony. Apparently using it the way I’ve been using the past day or so is really taxing and complicated. I would practice it when I had more energy put right now I needed to get these Equestrians home.

“My little pony...ahAHahAHHHHH!”


4 hours, 3 girls and one sunset later.


Looking at the mares and dragon left, I was beginning to feel the drain even after the charging. Twilight, Applejack, Spike and Lilac still counted on me to get them home. Course, Lilac thought I was staying with her when I got back. To be honest I’m planning on asking Twilight to watch her so that Lilac won’t panic and run off.

“Sorry mares, put this is starting to feel like training under Rainbow Dash. Unless Twi has an energy boosting spell I’m out for the night.”

They all nodded, they understood.

Anna, Caroline and Maddie left once I took Fluttershy back (surprisingly, when I traveled with them the clothes they were borrowing would lay in my arms) ‘cause it was Sunday and their parents were mad enough as it was.

I fully intended to pay for the damage done to Mrs. Bellingham’s wall. Unlike most teens I had money in the bank to be used for events just like this. That, and when I needed some dinner but was too lazy to do anything but call Pizza Hut.

Three Equestrians to the living room to sleep, Darce and Lilac were going to try and stay in my room. Lilac was small enough to fit in between us and still be kinda comfortable. It was felt weird to be sleeping in a bed with a person I’m sure was still mad about the whole me brutally killing her thing. From what I’ve seen Darcy isn’t usually one to antagonize when it came to her murders, she just killed them. So you can imagine the last thing I expected when I went to sleep was to dream about Darcy giving up her life for me.

I shudder to think of what happened before Darcy came around. She's not the only crazy one...

Author's Note:

If it sucks, you don't have to tell me. I already know
Comment, like and favorite

PreviousChapters Next