Celestia wants Twilight and her friends to loosen up a little bit around her. Luna just wants to try the hard cider. During a surprise visit to Sweet Apple Acres at the tail end of cider season, Princess Luna has just a bit too much to drink, and when she makes a rather inappropriate joke, Twilight comes to the very uncomfortable realization that she has never seen Celestia excuse herself to use the restroom.
- Co Sl Luna reread the graffiti, but it came no closer to making sense. “Princest Is Wincest,” it said. It was confusing enough to be offensive; did nopony spell correctly anymore? Perhaps Tia would be able to explain it. · cleverpun4,713 words · 14,394 views · 1,605 · 25 ·
- Co Twilight Sparkle expected parliament to be exciting. Perhaps a foreign dignitary would visit, and some international gaff would require their immediate attention. Perhaps some terrible war was looming on the horizon? · Crystal Moose2,081 words · 2,115 views · 235 · 18 ·
- Co Celestia receives yet another letter from her faithful student, Twilight. Except this one doesn't include any lessons about friendship like she was expecting. Only drunk ramblings of a very intoxicated mare. May or not be truthful. · RainbowBob1,114 words · 17,868 views · 1,444 · 282 ·
- Co The truth of the matter is, Spike didn't realize that writing The Noble Dragon Code would get him worshipped as a god but, hey, whattcha gonna do? Them's the breaks. · The Descendant31,700 words · 9,641 views · 1,028 · 19 ·
- Co Twilight Sparkle was vaporized by the Elements of Harmony after attempting to fix Star Swirl the Bearded's failed spell. Distraught with grief, her friends refuse to accept Twilight's fate and turn to necromancy to bring her back. · Palm Palette4,284 words · 2,772 views · 297 · 12 ·
- 1,691 words · 698 views · 39 · 1 ·