• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 6,738 Views, 259 Comments

Balance of the Mind and Body - Swift Blaze



Ever wonder if that Mayan Calendar prediction actually came true? What the world be like if everyone panic? Then come and read the following tale of a human that this happens to.

  • ...
91
 259
 6,738

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: Blaze, You Have Some Explaining To Do

The group made their way to a local diner. They all joked about the things they did to convince Twilight Sparkle to give them the second ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala. Inside, the waitress mare greeted them, "Good evening. How many are there in your party?"

Pinkie Pie quickly said, "This isn't a party, or I would have brought my party canon. Wait, where did I leave it? OH! I know it's . . . mmph!"

Applejack had placed her hoof over the party pony's mouth as she continued to muffle what she was saying. "Hey, Red, sorry about that. There's eight of us," the orange mare replied.

"Not a problem, Applejack. Give me a few moments and I'll have your table ready." Red, the waitress walked away.

Applejack took her hoof down, once Pinkie was done saying what she was thinking. Blaze was in the middle of everyone, trying to think of the best way to explain what he did that day.

Red came back and led the ponies, and dragon, to the joined tables that can handle everyone. She passed out green menus and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes to get your drink orders."

With that, she left as everyone went around the table to find a place to sit. There were no chairs, only cushions. Swift Blaze sat at one end of the table, while Spike took the other end. To the red Earth pony's left, sat Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. On Spike's left, sat Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack.

Red came back and took their drink and food orders. When she left, both Twilight and Rarity looked at Blaze with a waiting look in their eyes. It was as if they were expecting something from the stallion. He took a big gulp down his throat while getting a double third degree stare.

“So, Blaze, care to explain what you did today?" Twilight asked.

Blaze rubbed the back of his head as he said, "Um, yeah. I think I do need to explain, seeing I did something no Earth pony could do, I think."

"Nothing recorded without the aid of magic or some small, personal, flying contraption."

"Wait," said Rainbow Dash. "Are you saying that he, who's been a pony for two days, somehow flew? I think, Twilight, the chaos of today made you see things."

"I agree with Rainbow on this one. There is no way a mere Earth Pony could fly without some Unicorn or Pegasus help." said Applejack.

Blaze said, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was flying today. I floated in Rarity's shop and I helped Twilight and Spike escape from a mob of ticket hungry ponies."

"How in tarnation did you pull that off?"

"Remember when I said that super being had given me some abilities?"

The ponies and dragon nodded their heads.

"Well, it turns out that one of them is to fly."

Rainbow said, “I’ll believe it when I see it.”

“Then tomorrow, I will show you. Better yet, we can do a little race.” Blaze said with a smile.

“You do realize you just challenged the fastest flyer in Equestria?”

“No, I challenged the fastest Pegasus in Equestria. We shall see who is faster.”

“Alright! It . . . is . . . on!”

Their orders arrived soon after. The pony started to talk about what they want to do at the Gala. Blaze and Spike just sat quietly and ate their food. The mares paid for the meal, including what the red stallion and dragon ordered.

After they left the diner, Blaze asked, “So girls, who's place am I going to be sleeping at tonight?”

“I suggest you come with me,” Twilight said. “You have a meeting with the Princess before she will introduce you to the town in your human form. The event is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. If my calculations are correct, that will be about the time your spell should end.”

“I guess that makes sense. So, I will see the rest of you sometime tomorrow.” Blaze turned his head to the purple Unicorn. “Lead the way. My body feels tired enough to sleep standing.”

“Bye, girls. I better get this stallion to his own bed before he collapses on the road.” They giggle at that and separate to go to their homes. Blaze followed Twilight to the library with Spike. They went inside and closed the door.

“So, where will I be sleeping tonight? Is it in the basement, a different bed, or maybe your bed?” He said with a smile.

Twilight stopped in her tracks and coughed a bit. She turned her head to him. “Excuse me?” she said with a scary look in her eyes.

The stallion raised his fore hooves in front of him. He waved them about as he said, “Sorry! Sorry! It was a human joke. The cot in the basement will be fine.”

Spike said, "I don't get it. I sleep in Twilight's room. Where's the joke?"

She calmed down. “It's ok. You don’t have to sleep in the basement. I have a guest bedroom upstairs that you can use.”

“Thank you. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you can bring my stuff up to the room as well?”

“Not a problem. I'm still holding your word that you are going to show me that fancy device that has tons of information.” Twilight used her magic and brought them to the foot of the bed.

“I haven't forgotten, Twilight. Once you see what's in there, you'll probably get a brain overload." Blaze chuckled after that comment. "Goodnight, Spike, Twilight. See you in the morning. One last thing, can you tell me where your bathroom is? I would like to freshen up.”

“Sleep tight, Blaze. The bathroom is the next door on the right.” The Unicorn and dragon left the room and closed the door.

After thirty minutes of figuring out how, Blaze was finally able to get his new gi off, without ripping it. Once the bathroom business of cleaning up and using the facilities was done, he headed back to the guest room, climbed under the covers, and fall asleep.

His eyes opened to reveal he was back in his mind space. Bob took a look around for his trainer, but he wasn't there. He shouted, "Oh God! I need to chat with you!"

"Someone who was turned into a pony called my name?” a voice said behind the human.

Bob turned around and said, "I almost blew my sleep training! I was floating in my sleep. How could that have happened? I'm just grateful nothing else showed up in the real world."

God was dressed up as a janitor with a mop in his hands. "Oops, silly me, I forgot to disconnect that. Give me one moment."

He walked a few feet to his right and pulled at something. It revealed to be a maintenance panel with switches, buttons, and lights in no particular order. God's eyes looked around inside, trying to find the correct thing to select.

"Ah! There is the nasty bugger. That shouldn't happen anymore."

With that, the panel was closed and disappeared from out of sight.

Bob said, "Thanks. While you are here, mind helping me build up my flying speed?"

"This wouldn't be for a race you talked yourself into?"

"Kinda is. I know I've only started my training, but I need a crash course in aerial flying if I want to stand a chance."

"I suppose. But don't think this would get you off from training tomorrow night." God shifted his form to Major Payne. "I'm gonna make you nice and strong."

The next morning, Blaze woke up again before dawn. His body ached from the intense mind training he’d went through. But the pony was glad he did. He got out of bed and stretched all his limbs. Then, quietly put on his gi. It took less effort this time in getting it off.

Blaze exited the room and made his way to the outside. Once there, the Earth pony started his morning jog to the hill to do some physical training. He stretched his limbs and body a little more in the open space. Then, the stallion went into balance training to stay on the back hooves longer.

After about an hour this, Blaze made his way back to the library. Once inside, he saw that Twilight and Spike had not waken up. Let's see how well I can cook with these hooves. He thought in his head as he held up his fore hooves in front of him.

Blaze made his way to the kitchen. He looked in the pantry and fridge to see what was available. The stallion found enough ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes from scratch. He made them plenty of times back on Earth, so the basic of the recipe is easy to recall.

The pony got on his hind legs and gathered the food and cooking utensils to make everyone there a nice breakfast. He mixed up the batter and added the chocolate chips into it. Then, he turned on the stove, without catching on fire. Finally, he placed a flat skillet and started pouring the batter onto it. Blaze heard some movement coming from upstairs.

He continued to cook when Spike came into the kitchen and said, “What smells delicious?”

Blaze replied, “One of my favorite kind of pancakes, chocolate chip. Did the cooking wake both of you?”

“It sure did. Hope you made enough.” Spike said as he licked his mouth with his dragon tongue.

“I made enough for seconds. Go ahead and sit at the table. The first batch is almost done”

He did so very quickly. Twilight entered the dining room and joined her assistant. "Good morning Swift Blaze. How nice of you to make breakfast. I hope you were not at it very long." she said.

Blaze said from the kitchen, “It took me a while to get started. Mostly because I'm not used to holding things with these hooves. I had to focus how my hand would normally grab the items.”

The stallion walked in on his hind legs as he carried two plates in his fore hooves. He placed them down on the table. As he was about to go and get his, Blaze saw it float in with a magical aura around it. His plate landed at an empty spot on the table.

The red Earth pony smiled as he said, “I can see how Unicorns don’t have an issue with holding items. Their levitation magic makes it easy.”

“In case you’re wondering, not all Unicorns can do that," Twilight said in-between bites. "Their magic more ties to what their special talent is.”

“I'm still impressed as there is no magic on my planet. That's why the human civilization went down the scientific path. That allowed us to develop items to make our lives easier, . . . sometimes.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let's just say that not everything that was made was a good thing." Blaze's smile went away as he recalled some of the destruction the planet Earth went through. "I don’t feel comfortable talking about it right now. I'll explain it later. Have to think of the best way to describe it."

"Sorry to bring up any painful memories."

"It's ok. Oh, I have a tiny request. Please don’t go snooping through my bags. It's more for your safety.”

Spike said with food in his mouth, "What do you have in there? Is it some weird human food that is harmful to ponies and dragons? Oh wait! Do you have something that could destroy everything?"

“Spike! Be respectful to Swift Blaze and his request. Also, don't talk with your mouth full. How many times have I told you." Twilight turned her head to Blaze. "I understand and respect your wish. I will not go looking through your things. That is a Pinkie Promise.”

They finished eating the pancakes. Not a crumb was left of them. Twilight and Spike thanked the stallion for making breakfast. Spike gathered the dishes and took them back into the kitchen to clean them. Twilight Sparkle helped out by drying them and putting them away.

Once done, they walked back into the library. Blaze was sitting on a cushion, reading a book of the different creatures in Equestria.

"Seeing you have challenged Rainbow Dash to a flying race. How about we head to the park so you can get some practice in," said Twilight.

Blaze closed the book and said, “Sounds like a plan to me. Some real world practice would be good."

“Then let’s get going. Spike, do you want to come too?”

“As long as I can stay on the ground, sure. I would love to see if somepony is able to keep up with Rainbow Dash," said Spike. "How about I go and gather the others and meet you there."

"Ok, Spike. See you there."

They left the library and headed out, the two ponies to the park, and Spike to round up their friends. When Twilight and Blaze arrived at the park, the sky only had a few clouds being placed overhead by the Pegasus. They found an open space that was deserted. The red Earth Pony went to the middle of it. The Unicorn stayed a couple yards back.

"Alright, time to get the air-born." said Blaze.

He closed his eyes and focused his ki to his hooves. The mind training paid off as he was floating off the ground. When he opened his eyes, Twilight has gotten closer. She was walking around the stallion with her horn glowing.

"Amazing! I can't detect how you are doing this," Twilight said with excitement.

Blaze said as he floated in the air, "It's from an energy source called ki. Another name for it that you may know is life force. From what I can tell, I'm channeling it to push against the gravity the planet is pulling on me."

A scroll and quill appeared next to Twilight. "What else do you know about this life force you call ki?"

"All living things have this. From the grass, the animals, and the ground below our hooves. Even all the ponies and any other talking creature on this planet has it. Some may say it's their soul. For those that learn to access this, it can be a great asset, or something dangerous. It took a while for that super being I mentioned to teach me how to access mine."

"Interesting. How much of this energy do you think you have?"

"I honestly don't know how to tell. It's not like I have a Z Scouter that could measure it."

"Huh?" Twilight asked with a confused look.

"Uh, never mind that. All I do know is, the more I use this source, it will likely increase its capacity."

The quill is moving fast as Blaze was talking. "I would like to bring you to my lab so I can see if we can get an actual reading. No sense in letting the equipment continue collecting dust in the basement."

"We can do that another time." Blaze looked off in the distance. "Looks like our friends have arrived."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for wasting your training time!" Twilight said as she magically sent the scroll and quill away. "This life force was so intriguing, I got caught up in wanting to learn more."

"It's ok. I got a basis of how to use it while talking. That way, I won't lose my concentration and fall out of the sky."

Rainbow and the others soon showed up to where Blaze and Twilight were. Each one had a surprised look on their faces. "Alright. Nice attempt at a prank, Twilight. You can stop using your magic," said Rainbow.

"I'm not using my magic. See?" Twilight touched her horn.

"So, then there's another Unicorn doing it."

Blaze said, "Nope, no magic is involved. I'm doing this all by myself." He did a backward somersault to demonstrate.

"Well, I still don't think you can out-fly me. You only started flying. I've been flying all my life."

"Then let’s make it interesting by placing a bet. If you win, I will do whatever you want for the next week. That means anything. But, if I win, you'll teach me all the flight maneuvers you know. Do we have a deal?” Blaze held his hoof out to do a hoofshake.

“Oh, this is so on! You got a deal! Be prepared to be humiliated!”

They shook their hooves. Blaze landed and stood next to Rainbow. She stretched her wings. He heard a couple pops come from them.

Rainbow said, “Here is the course, newbie. We'll fly to Canterlot to the highest tower of the castle, do a loop around it, and return here."

"That sounds simple enough.” Blaze replied.

“Then I'll see you at the finish line, tomorrow!”

“I'll make you eat those words." Blaze turned to Twilight. "Do you want to tell us when to go?”

“Sure.” Twilight said.

The purple Unicorn moved in front of the red Earth stallion and blue Pegasus mare. Those two had determination showing on their faces.

After a couple seconds, Twilight said, “On your marks. . . Get set. . . GO!”

Rainbow Dash was first off the line. Swift Blaze moved behind her in flight. She flew near her top speed. The stallion managed to keep up. They saw the city on the mountain, Canterlot, getting close. Both ponies made their way to the highest tower and completed the looped around it.

As they headed back to Ponyville, Blaze yelled to Dash, “Is this all you got? I thought you can break the sound barrier.”

“Then eat my rainbow dust!” She increased her speed and did the sonic rainboom.

From seeing this, Blaze thought That's is so beautiful. Wait, I can't lose focus now. I have a race to win. He focused on pushing more ki out. The increased thrust allowed him to break the sound barrier too.

Instead of a bright, rainbow circle that formed from the break, Blaze created what appeared to be a red, flame circle. It expanded like the sonic rainboom, but after a few seconds, the flames died off and left a gray smoke circle. It didn't grow in size.

The other thing was there was no trail of color following the Earth pony as he skyrocketed to catch up with the Pegasus. He soon caught up to Dash. Her face was in a little shock from seeing another creature flying as fast as she ever had

With a smile to her, Blaze shouted, “No, you can eat my afterburner!”

He pushed the most ki he has ever tried. The stallion sped away in front of Rainbow Dash. Soon afterwards, he reached Mach Two.

Instead of the fiery red circle, this one created a bright blue fire. It lasted long enough for Rainbow to fly through the center. Blaze was now creating a blue fire trail behind the path he was flying. It only lasted a few seconds before turning into smoke.

The finish line the other had created was approaching fast. It was a banner across two poles that was above them. Blaze flew just above it, causing the paper to catch on fire.

At the instant he crossed it, a thought popped into his head, HOW DO I STOP?? He frantically tried to do reverse directions on his ki as he waved all his hooves in a pattern similar to a back stroke.

The ponies and dragon on the ground saw he was getting close to the clearing edge. In a panicked voice, they shouted, "Blaze! Watch out for that tree!"

The out of control flying Earth Pony closed his eyes as he braced for impact. Nothing happened. He peeked through one eye. Blaze saw his nose was about one inch from contact with the trunk of the tree. With both eyes opened, he saw he was in an upright vertical position. All of his hooves were placed like he was hugging the tree.

Taking a big sigh of relief, Blaze floated back to his friends, who were waiting. The banner had burnt to ashes.

Rainbow Dash crossed the finish line and landed in front of her friends, out of breath. “How (breath) in (breath) Equestria (breath) did you (breath) beat me (breath)?”

They all turned and looked at Blaze with a questioning look on their faces. “What? I am surprised as you all are. I thought that I might have a very slim chance. I just never realized how high my ki strength was. I wonder if I can go even faster.” he said.

They all dropped their mouths open from hearing that. Twilight, Fluttershy, and Applejack fainted.

Blaze, with a blushed look on his face, said, “Guess we should try and wake them before I continue.”

The others nodded and started to try and wake them.

After a half an hour, they started to regain consciousness. Everyone was now under a nearby tree for some shade. Those three looked around to recall where they were. All at the same time, they looked at Blaze with the same surprised look. “You three have a nice nap?” the stallion said as he leaned against the tree trunk.

“What in tarnation did you say again?” Applejack asked.

“Well, before you three fainted, I said that I think I can go faster than what I was doing.”

“How fast were you going, anyway?” Twilight asked.

“Well, breaking the sound barrier requires a speed of Mach One. I don’t know the exact speed, but I was going at least Mach Two.”

They all dropped their mouth open again, but no one fainted this time.

“Look, I don’t know the exact science in how I was able doing it. The fact is, I'm not actually a pony, so Rainbow Dash is still the fastest Pegasus in Equestria. I'm a human with strange abilities that I'm still figuring out. A human freak that doesn't know why he thought of leaving his world because of some chaotic event.” Blaze said in a frustrated tone. He got onto his four hooves and started to walk off.

“Wait, darling! We don’t think you are a freak. We are your friends and do care about you. You just startled us. That is all,” Rarity said. “Can you explain the last thing you said?”

“I rather not talk about it at the moment. It’s a sensitive subject I am not ready to talk about. I will meet everypony before the rally at the library. I just need some time alone to do some thinking.”

Before they could say another word, the stallion flew off and out of sight. He made his way to the top of a nearby mountain. The pony sat on a rock near the top. His mind was in a battle of decisions that needed to be made. Can I really tell them about what happened? Will they still accept me for not being true to myself? There are so many things that could happen, I don't know what to think! Blaze place his fore hooves on either side of his head. Just thinking about this is getting a headache. I really want to tell them. It's just that I was nothing back on Earth. No one would have really noticed if I did disappear. But here, they all like me. I have, friends. He lowered his hooves and put a smile from this happy thought.

“Something troubling you, Swift Blaze?” said a pony behind Blaze.

He jumped in shock as the stallion turned around. He saw Princess Celestia was standing a few feet away from him. “How did you find me?” he said as he was calming his heart beat back down. He sat back down on the rock he was just on.

Princess Celestia moved to sit next to Blaze. She turned her head to him and said, “Twilight sent me a letter stating you flew off after stating something about some event that occurred back on your home world. I used my magic to detect you and teleported here. Mind telling me what is troubling you?”

Blaze looked at the ground in front of him as he replied, “I knew this topic would come up sooner or later. I've been trying to come up with the words to explain why I choose this and why I have my powers. I guess you can say that I'm afraid of wondering what they might think.”

The Princess of the Sun wrapped a wing around his back. “Your friends do care about you and are currently worried. Whatever you tell them, they still will care about you. You have been helpful to your friends and they want to help you during this time." Princess Celestia rose from the rock and stretched out her wings. "Now then, let’s head back so we can introduce you to the town.”

“Sure. Let’s fly back so I can get some more practice in.”

“I would like that. Plus, it would allow me to see how you actually flew up here. Twilight tried to explain to me in her letter, but I think she was missing some things.”

"I bet she was." Blaze stood up and started to float above the ground. "This is how, Princess Celestia."

"Interesting, I can see why Twilight would have a difficult time explaining this. Well, shall we get going back to Ponyville?"

With that, they flew back at a gradual pace. Blaze explained to the Princess about the ki energy and what it can be used for. When he told about the race, she wobbled a bit in her flight when the stallion mentioned breaking the sound barrier, twice.

They landed just outside the library's front door. Princess Celestia used her magic and went in first. Blaze quickly followed. Just as the Alicorn moved out of the way, He saw the six ponies and Spike were in there with worried looks on their faces. When they spotted the stallion at the entryway, their frowns disappeared and were replaced with big smiles. Blaze was then met with them running toward him. There was no time to react as he was tackled to the ground outside.

"I'm sorry for making you worried about me. I never had any friends that cared about me so much like you all do,” said Blaze.

All the ponies and dragon got off of him. The red Earth pony looked at each one as they spoke.

“I'm glad you're feeling better. Also know, whenever you’re ready to talk about that thing, please know that we will still feel the same way about you, no matter what.” Twilight said.

Applejack said, “That’s right, sugarcube. You have new friends who care about your well being.”

“We don’t care about who you were in your world, darling. You are here with us and we are happy you somehow came here,” said Rarity.

“The joy you brought to my animals shows you are a very good human, and I'm happy to be your friend,” said Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie bounced up and down as she said, “The pranks you've pulled have been the best I've ever seen and everypony has enjoyed them. I can’t wait to see your next one. Also, I always do my best to turn my friend’s frown upside-down, so if you are ever gloomier, come and see me and I will cure that frowny face right off.”

“I'm glad I met you. You have given me the determination to increase my training. Just knowing that somepony, or human for that matter, is out there and is faster than me. So plan on us having a rematch soon. I'm also glad you came here and keep on helping us when it is needed,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Even though we haven't hung out that much yet, I look forward to hanging out with you and to do some guy stuff,” Spike said. He got closer and whispered, “I can only take this girly stuff so much.”

“As you can see, Swift Blaze, you have great and wonderful friends that truly care about you. You no longer need to hide about your past from us. We'll understand whatever you say and accept it as who you are,” said Princess Celestia.

“Thank you, everyone. I'm deeply touched. I will tell you soon about my past, but today is not the day. I know now that I should tell you the truth about me, I just need time to get my thoughts together. Hope you understand.”

“Of course we do.” They all said.

“Now this is taken care of for the moment, how about we introduce me to Ponyville?” asked Blaze.

Princess Celestia replied with her own question, “When are you going to be turned back to a human?”

“I think the spell ends around 3pm.” Twilight said.

“That is when the ceremony starts. I think the citizens will definitely be surprised when you change back.”

“Quick question, will I be in pain again as I change back? It was some extreme levels when I changed into a pony.” said Blaze as he rubbed the back of his head.

“More than likely.” Twilight said.

“Then shall we hold off the event till you change back, Blaze?” asked the Princess.

“I think it would be best. That way I don’t tarnish the minds of any young ponies with anything as I scream out in pain. Probably the safest place would be in the Library's basement. I'll just wait down there." said Blaze.

Twilight said, "Then we too shall go down there and . . ."

Blaze stopped her as he said, "No. I would like to do this by myself. I was doing my hardest to not scream any profanity during the initial transformation. I just don't know if I can hold it back again."

“We all understand. I shall inform the mayor that we are going to delay the introduction ceremony.” said Princess Celestia.

“Thank you. I shall see you all in a few hours.”

The stallion headed down into the basement. He took off the pony gi to avoid destroying it, during the change. Seeing the pony had time to kill, he went over and sat on the cot. Then entered his mind space.

In there, the area looks like a classroom. But not like ones in the United States. This had more of a Japanese feel. Blaze looked at the chalkboard and saw a note written out in English:

I'm sorry Mr. Smith, but I can't be with you right now. You know, the whole God thing and all. I left some scrolls on the teacher’s desk for you to read and learn some new Ninjutsu. Have fun.

- G

"Well, at least now this explains the classroom layout and all." Blaze said to himself.

He walked over and began studying these new techniques. Hours later, just as he finished getting better with the last one, a massive surge of pain knocked him back to the real world.

Blaze rolled off the cot and onto the floor. The transformation process had begun. He didn't hold back on what he thought of the pain. "AHH! MOTHERFUCKING JACKASS! I HATE THIS SPELL! SON OF AN ASS RAPING BITCH!”

He continued to yell and curse as the bones rearranged back to that of a human body. The feeling is like having them stretched, compressed and on fire all at the same time. After several minutes, Bob was back to his human body, naked. As the pain subsided, he soon realized the condition he was in.

Shit. I forgot to grab some human clothes to put on after I that.

Bob looked around for something to cover himself up. He noticed a gift package was underneath the cot. The human pulled it out and saw a card was on top of it. It said:

Dear Swift Blaze,

Inside you will find the clothing you wore when you arrived. I had Rarity clean and mend it. I teleported it down to the basement after you have gone down. See you soon.

-Twilight Sparkle

The human, with a smile on his face, opened the box and put on the repaired gi. He picked up the pony gi, went up the stairs, and opened the door. Bob spotted some of the ponies were playing games while the others were chatting away about something.

“I’m baaaccckkkk,” he said as he showed off his human form again. They looked at him with happy faces. “I hope none of you heard what I was saying as I was changing back.”

“Not to worry. I placed a sound proofing spell around the basement so no sound could escape. We heard nothing,” said Twilight. “I see you found the package I left down there.”

“I did, and thank you. So where is the Princess?”

“I’m right here,” The Princess said as she came in walking in from the outside. “Just got done talking to the Mayor about delaying the ceremony. We also chatted about some other business. It’s good to see you are back to your human form again.”

“It feels good to be in my original body again. You have no idea how much I missed my fingers,” Bob said as he waved them about.

“I take it you are ready for me to introduce you to Ponyville?”

“One sec, want to test a theory that came to me while I was down there,” Bob placed the pony gi down on a nearby chair. With quick hand formation, he transformed back to his pony form. “Rarity, would you mind helping me get my gi on?”

She cast a quick spell and the clothes appeared on the stallion. “There you go, darling. Now, why did you want to put this back on when you’ll be going back to a human.”

Blazed replied, “I’ll tell you if this works. And sorry ahead of time if it doesn’t.”

He released the transformation and saw he was back to his human body wearing the original gi. The pony clothing was nowhere in sight.

With a smile on his face, Bob said, “That proved the first half. Now for the second part.”

He redid the jutsu and changed back again. His pony form was still wearing the clothing.

“And that confirms my theory,” said Blaze.

With a confused look, Applejack asked “Mind telling us what ya talking about sugarcube?”

“Gladly. As you see, when I changed into this form, I concentrated on being the pony version of me. The result of it is that I changed into what I last looked like, including the clothing that was being worn. I’ve discovered a different transform ability. This isn’t like when I changed into Pinkie Pie and copied her movements. I think this style is called a shadow transform jutsu. The transformation is almost realistic and has everything that form has,” Blaze turned to Rarity and said, “That’s why I wanted to put the gi on you made, Rarity. It proved that this shadow transformation forms are stored somewhere in my mind. I get a real pony body instead of an illusion that can be easily broken. With this now, I’ll be using it so I won’t cry out in pain when I change.”

“That’s very interesting about this new ability. At some time, would you allow me to get some data on this too?” Twilight asked with her big eyes looking at him.

“Not a problem. Unless you are planning to cut me open like an, wait, I am an alien!”

“Huh?” All the ponies and the dragon said at the same time.

“It’s another human joke. Going to need to work on which ones you ponies might actually get.”

“If everything is good now, shall we get going to the ceremony? I hate to keep everypony waiting,” said Princess Celestia.

“I’m ready. Let’s get going.”


Author's Note:

Edited by Izanagi and Biker Dash

PreviousChapters Next