• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 6,738 Views, 259 Comments

Balance of the Mind and Body - Swift Blaze



Ever wonder if that Mayan Calendar prediction actually came true? What the world be like if everyone panic? Then come and read the following tale of a human that this happens to.

  • ...
91
 259
 6,738

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: An Afternoon at the Spa

In this beautiful day, Rarity and Fluttershy were heading into town. Behind them was Swift Blaze. He was engulfed in Rarity’s magic and being carried in the air. The human felt embarrassed at being dragged around as other ponies were looking at him.

He thought about the situation, Rarity definitely doesn’t like anything dirty. And here I am, in one of the outfits she made, covered in dirt from the aftermath of the trench-making.

Blaze cleared his throat and said, “Um, Rarity? You don’t have to use your magic to bring me to the spa. I can easily walk or fly there.”

Rarity replied, “I know, darling. But you’ve worked very hard lately. I just wanted you to relax as we head there.”

“You do realize I could break this magic field you have me in.”

“But, you haven’t.”

“Because I didn’t want to cause harm to my friend. I’ll go with you to the spa if you release me from this.”

“Do you Pinkie Promise?”

Blaze looked confused as he said, “A promise I make with my pinky finger? How do I do that with your hoof?”

The ponies in turn were confused as to the reply.

Fluttershy asked, “You have a finger called Pinkie?”

“Let me give a brief explanation as to what they are technically called.”

The human held out one hand with fingers spread out and used the other hand to point and call out what each one is called and some quick details about each one.

“Um, could please explain that forth finger of yours?” asked Futtershy. “You went pretty fast in explaining them when you got to that one. If, you don’t mind.”

Blaze rolled his eyes before he said, “I went fast for a particular reason. Let me explain it like this. You know when a stallion loves a mare, they get her an object to enter matrimony. Mind if I ask where you ponies place it?”

Rarity replied, “Well, Unicorns get a horn ring and the Earth and Pegasi ponies get a bracelet for a hoof. That does not answer why you call that finger . . .” The white mare finally put two and two together of what the human was getting at. Fluttershy blushed at the thought.

The Unicorn cleared her throat and said, “I now get why you went a little fast. But you don’t have to be shy with us.”

“I know that. Each one of you are my friends,” said Blaze. “There are still some things I’m not ready to share with, as they are personal to me. So please, as a friend, don’t ask to know what I’m hiding. Now then, could you release me from your magic spell?”

“Well, you haven’t done the Pinkie Promise. The one we know was created by Pinkie Pie.”

“Care to share the process with me? Or do I have to hunt down that pink mare and ask her?”

Fluttershy said, “We can teach it to you. That part is no problem. All you have to do is repeat what we say and do. Please be careful on the last part.”

They both nodded to each other and say it at the same time as they did the motions, “Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

With a smile, the human said, “I Pinkie Promise to go with Rarity and Fluttershy to the spa. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," repeating the steps and avoided poking his eye out.

“Very good, darling. Just a fair warning, you don’t want to know what would happen if you decide to break it,” Rarity said.

The Unicorn released her magic spell and Blaze landed on his feet as they hit the ground.

He stretched his limbs out before he said, “Shall we get going?”

The group soon arrived the spa and went inside. As the human looked around, he saw two Earth ponies behind the counter, Aloe and Lotus Blossom. Aloe had a pink coat and blue mane. Lotus had a blue coat and pink mane. They both had similar cutie marks and a white hair band.

“Hello, ladies! The usual for Fluttershy and myself,” said Rarity. “I think the deluxe for our friend here, Swift Blaze.”

Blaze asked, “Before we do anything, can you please tell me what that includes?”

Lotus Blossom spoke up and said, “The deluxe is one hour in our steam room, followed by a mud facial.”

Aloe then said, “We then give you a massage followed by a seaweed mud bath.

“Finally, a special bath to relax in and finish with hooficure. It's simply luxurious!” said the blue mare.

“It does sound great, but let's skip the mud facial and hooficure,” said Blaze. “I have no interest in them. Plus, I don’t have hoofs for the second part. Do you have a robe that will fit a human?”

Aloe replied, “I’m sorry, but we only have robes for ponies.”

“I was afraid of that. Do you at least have a big enough towel to wrap around my waist?”

“I think we do,” said Lotus. “We can also wash your clothes so they will be clean when you are done.”

“Ok, but I’m keeping my underwear on. I’m not going to explain why.”

They all nodded, but Blaze could feel their eyes looking down there wondering what he was hiding. The ponies and human were led into the locker rooms by the Earth ponies. As he was taking the top part of his gi off, Fluttershy and Rarity were putting on their personal robes.

Lotus went to a storage closet in there. She dropped a big towel off next to the human and said, “You can leave your clothes on that bench. My sister will go and get them washed.”

Blaze said, “Thank you. I’ll be ready shortly.”

Lotus walk away with a big smile on her face. Rarity and Fluttershy were in the next row of lockers, chatting away about something. The human sat on the bench and removed his shoes and socks. He then got up and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist. Satisfied with how it looked, Blaze then pulled the gi pants down while still wearing the towel. He stacked the clothes onto the bench and left the shoes underneath.

As Blaze went around the corner, Fluttershy saw how he looked. Her face sparkled up as she said, “Oh... my...”

Rarity turned her head to see what Fluttershy saw and her face did the same deal, “I can see another reason why you wear clothing, Blaze. You look handsome with all those muscles,” she said.

What they were looking at was his chest that had been under clothing since his arrival. From the training and exercises, the human had developed some hard pecks and a six-pack abs. There were other muscles around his chest to enhance the look. Even his arm muscles helped compliment his chest.

“If you two are done looking, shall we go to the steam room?” the human asked to break their daze.

They closed their eyes and shook their heads to regain their sences.

“Oh, but of course,” said Rarity. “Follow us, Blaze.”

He followed them down the corridor to the steam rooms. They went inside the first room and sat down on the benches next to the walls. Fluttershy and Rarity were on a bench on one wall and Blaze was on the next wall. Lotus came in shortly with a bucket of water and a ladle. She went over to the hot rocks and poured some water over them, steaming up the room.

The girls were busy chatting away about something. The human closed his eyes and leaned against the wall. He did enjoy taking in the heat and steam. A few minutes later, he bent down and rubbed his lower leg muscles. It helped in getting the some of the soreness out from the training sessions.

As he did this, he then heard Fluttershy shout, “Blaze! What happened to you!”

He sat up straight and looked at them. He replied, “Just working some sore spots from my training sessions. Nothing to worry about.”

“Not that, what happen to your back!”

“What?”

“There are several scars on your back! How did you get them?!”

When the yellow Pegasus said that, Blaze knew exactly what she was refering to. He thought they couldn’t be seen anymore. The human guessed the steam must have made them visible. Because of that, an early childhood memory he thought he had forgot was coming back in full force.

Blaze’s face went from a happy mood to a sad and angry one. “It’s nothing, Fluttershy. Something that happened a long time ago,” he said. “Let's just enjoy the rest of the spa.”

“Please, darling, it’s good to share what happened with your friends,” said Rarity. “You don’t have to burden yourself with the memories. What happened that caused you to get those scars on your back?”

“I had completely forgotten the memory until you brought it back to the surface,” the human said in an angrier tone. “This is one of those I do not wish to share so please, drop it.”

The white mare replied, “We understand and will comply with your wish. If you ever want to talk about it, we are here for you.”

“Thank you girls. Let’s just finish enjoying the rest of the spa in a happy mood.”

Blaze showed a fake smile to keep them happy. But, in the back of his mind, he hoped that those memories were really gone forever. He then realized the nightmares he had as a child were probably going to return.

The group finished the time in the steam room, talked about other stuff, and headed to the next part. Rarity and Fluttershy headed over to their mud facial and Blaze was taken to the massage room by Lotus. Once inside, the blue mare realized the human was bigger than a pony. So, she pushed two of the massage tables together, longways.

Once ready, she said, “Ok, Swift Blaze, hop on up and lay on your stomach. My sister will be in shortly to give you your massage.”

Just before the Earth pony left the room, she lit some of the candles in the room. The fragrance from them was very relaxing. The human was working on getting comfortable when he heard the door open and close. He turned his head and saw Aloe had entered the room.

“Hello Blaze, I’ll be your masseuse today. Just relax and I will take care of you,” she said.

He replied, “The candles are already helping with that.”

Aloe came over to the table and placed her fore hooves onto his back. She moved them in circular patterns, getting out any knots she found. Blaze couldn’t believe what he felt. Any stress melted away. The human thought that he might have to come once a week to relax from training.

“So, Blaze, I’ve never seen your species before,” said Aloe. “Would you mind telling me about yourself?”

He went and told her about being a human and about some of his abilities he could do. The human said he wouldn’t mind doing a demonstation on another day. At that point, the pink mare moved to massage his right arm.

She said, “I imaginethose hands of yours are very useful in many ways.”

“They kinda have to because in my world, we have no magic there, so we had to use our hands to make things to help us live our lives better. The dexterity we have with each finger allowed us to have finer control in holding objects and other things.”

“Did you have masseuses where you were from?”

“We did. I heard that some humans who got massages from them, said they had a magic touch in relieving the tension in their bodies.”

“I would love to have experienced that feeling. It must feel luxurious.”

“Don’t plan on me doing it. I’ve been training in fighting styles for defense. I might cause harm, instead of whatever you’re doing. Just don’t stop.”

Aloe moved to the left arm for a few minutes, then went to work on his legs. All the knots and tension went away with each movement of her hooves. At some point, Blaze fell asleep from being so relaxed. But, instead of going where he usually went for training, he was sent to what he dreaded.

----------------The Memory----------------

Bob was a young kid, playing with his toys in his room. It was dark out and he had his door closed. Suddenly, the little boy heard glass breaking from down the hall. Being a curious child, he opened the door and went down the hallway.

Bob reached the end of the hallway and arrived in the living room. He saw his Mom was sitting on the couch, crying. Her hands were covering her face and he saw some blood dripping.

“What happen, Mommy?” he asked.

His father was there, standing, holding a broken bottle of liquor by the neck upside down. He turned toward the kid and said, “Get back to your room, boy.” What he didn’t know at the time, was that his father was drunk and they had been arguing. This had been going on for months.

The boy didn’t move from where he stood. He turned his head to his father and asked, “Why is Mommy crying, Daddy?”

The father looked angry and went right up to the child and yelled, “GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

Bob started to cry, still standing where he was. The father’s face looked even angrier. He grabbed the kid’s arm and spun him around. Still holding on, he shouted, “STOP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CRYING!”

He raised his arm with the broken bottle and began to swing down at the child’s back. It cut the shirt and Bob’s back. He screamed out in pain at each slash.

The pain he recalled was so intense, it woke Blaze up from the memory.

----------------The Real World----------------

The human woke up on the massage table, screaming, “NOOOOOOOOO!”

He sat up and recalled where he was. Blaze looked around and saw Fluttershy and Rarity were on the other massage tables. Lotus and Aloe were there, giving them massages. All the ponies were scared from his scream.

“Swift Blaze, what happened?” asked Fluttershy.

Blaze wiped the cold sweat from his face and replied, “It’s nothing, just a nightmare.”

“I don’t think it’s nothing. You were twitching all over. Your face looked like you were in pain. Does it have to do with those scars on your back?” Rarity asked.

“It’s nothing. Now drop it.”

Before they could say anything, Blaze got up from the table and left the room. He entered the locker room and saw his clothes were neatly folded on the bench. The human put them on and sat back down on the bench. He rubbed his temples as he thought, Why did that memory have to come back? I was happy here with nothing bothering me. Now the memory is back and it is affecting my relationship with my friends. I wish I could forget it ever happened.

Blaze’s train of thought was broken when he heard the door open and and several sets of hooves came in.

Rarity said, “Blaze, are you in here?”

The human didn’t want to talk with them in his current state. So, he mustered what chakra he could get to teleport out of there. Just as he cast it, the white Unicorn saw him almost gone in the puff of smoke. She might have seen that the human had a couple of tears on his face.

Blaze appeared just outside and flew away before the ponies came outside. He didn’t carewhere he was going, at the time. The memories bought back so much pain, he just could not handle sharing it. The human soon spotted what looked like castle towers, poking out of the forest. Realizing where he was, he decided to land there as no pony would find him here.

Inside the ruins of theCastle of the Two Sisters, Blaze saw the same layout from that episode. He went over to the sculpture where the Elements of Harmony were once kept, and sat next to it. The human buried his face into his knees as he held them close.

Being all alone, he started to cry and shed more tears from the painful memories. Bob hated his father since that day and was lucky for still being alive. In his mind, he believed that was his darkest day in his life.

Hours passed and Blaze had not moved. The sun had set, the stone floor grew colder, and he could hear the howl of animals outside, which quickly rose in volume. The human picked his head up to try and determine the direction. When he looked at the front doors, they burst open to reveal what was making the noise. It was a big pack of Timberwolves.

Blaze couldn’t believe his run of luck. From the awakening of past trauma to now having to deal with bloodthirsty animals looking for their next meal. Well, they chose poorly. He stood up and stared at them.

“Get out of here if you want to live,” Blaze said with a death stare.

They all continued to advance on the human as they stared with their green, glowing eyes. They soon surrounded him. The Timberwolves’ fangs were showing and looked sharp. There were at least 30 of them in the room, all around Blaze. He looked at each of them, and saw none of them intent on backing down.

“Guess you all have signed your death warrants,” the human said with an evil smile.

He powered up his ki to a destruction-causing level. A red glow appeared around him. His anger was raging from the feeling for his father, plus having to deal with these animals. The cutie mark on his upper arms started to change. The white faded away and became a black circle. The anger and rage took over as he continued to charge up. Blaze no longer cared about balance as he just wanted to be left alone. Whch meant the wolves had to go.

One of the Timberwolves lunged at the human. He grabbed the creature by its throat. Blaze then used his other hand and sent an energy beam right through its chest. It crumbled into tree limbs and other forest debris. The others were surprised at this, but did not back down.

The human charged up energy balls into his hands and sent them into the nearest wolves. This caused them to burn. Blaze laughed evilly as he worked to kill each Timberwolf with a single blast. They kept trying to attack him, but he killed a creature each time he countered or deflected. Suddenly, the remaining wolves gathered together and he saw as they merged into one. The Mega Timberwolf stared at their prey.

“My, you are a big one,” said Blaze. “You know what they say, the bigger they are . . . the bigger they explode!”

He brought his hands to the front of him. Then, he moved them to his side as he said, "Ka . . . me . . . ha . . . me . . . ha!"

The human sent the blue energy beam toward the creature’s head. It was engulfed by it and continued going up into the sky. When Blaze finished releasing his ki, the remains of the Mega Timberwolf's head had been burned clear off, leaving the neck as nothing more than a stump of smoking embers. Its body then crumbled back to forest debris.

The human sent another wave of energy balls at the remains. He did it to set them on fire for the fun of it. Blaze flew through the ceiling, literally, and smashed into the top wall of a high tower. The rage and anger was still pent up inside of him. So, he fired energy shots at everything in the room. Soon, no walls or ceiling were left.

Blaze stood next to the edge as he looked over the tree canopy. Soon, there was a bright flash that came from behind him. He twisted around with his palms out in front of him. The human had the intent to attack on his face. What appeared was Princess Celestia, Captain Shining Armor, and the bearers of the Elements of Harmony.

An energy ball formed in one of Blaze’s hands, ready to fire. “Leave. Now,” he commanded.

“We cannot, Swift Blaze. You need to calm down and come with us,” said Twilight. “Please, let us help you with this. We are your friends, and don’t want to lose you.”

“You don’t know anything about what I went through. None of you can comprehend what happened!” the human shouted.

“Then tell us,” said Applejack. “You cannot keep it buried within you. It is destroying yourself.”

Tears started to form around Blaze’s eyes. He replied, “No parent should have done what he did to me.”

“What did this human do, darling?” Rarity asked.

The human shook his head, “No, I don’t want to relive that memory again. I never wanted to remember that night.”

Rainbow was looking him over and noticed his cutie mark, “Hey guys, doesn’t Blaze’s cutie mark look different? It’s just a black circle now. How can somepony change their mark?” she asked.

Twilight replied, “He said he thought it stood for balance. I think recalling that terrible event has gotten him unbalanced, causing it to shift, as well as his personality.”

“So, he is a danger to us and himself if he’s not thinking straight,” Shining Armor said.

“I am afraid so. Shining Armor, restrain Swift Blaze,” Princess Celestia ordered.

All the girls gasped at the command and pleaded with the Princess to reconsider. Fluttershy was not in the argument the others were having. She started to walk toward the human, calmly. He saw this, moved his arm, and pointed the energy ball at her.

Pinkie saw this and shouted, “Fluttershy! What are you thinking?! GET AWAY!”

The others started to beg her to come back. Shining Armor was about to use his magic to fire at Blaze. The Princess put a wing on his shoulder and shook her head no.

The human shouted at Fluttershy, “GET AWAY FROM ME!”

Fluttershy stopped where she was and closed her eyes. She then opened them up quickly. How they looked was unforgettable. The timid Pegasus was giving Blaze, the STARE. It struck a nerve in him as he stumbled back a bit. The yellow mare started to walk forward again. He continued to aim his arm at her. The others remained silent and prayed Blaze wouldn't fire it.

Fluttershy then started to speak to him softly, “It’s ok, Bob. You can calm down and relax. Nopony is going to hurt you. We want you to come back with us. Please come back to us.”

It was like she spoke to his soul, which calmed him down. His cutie mark started to change back. More tears flowed from the human’s eyes. As swiftly as he could, Blaze pointed the arm away from everypony and launched the energy ball into a nearby tree, where it caught on fire. He then fell onto his knees in front of Fluttershy, and cried.

The Pegasus sat directly in front of him wrapped her wings around his body. The mare softly said, “Shhh. Shhh. It’s ok. Let it all out. We‘re here for you.”

The other mane six joined in the hugging as Blaze cried, even Shining Armor joined in the hug. When the shedding of tears finished, the ponies backed away and the human sat down, and crossed his legs. The rest of the party sat across from him.

Blaze looked at each of his new friends, except for Shining Armor. He saw that they too had cried a little bit as tears were in their eyes. He thought, Man, I’m really an idiot for running away from my memories when they came back. I’ve been alone for most of my adult life. I’ve never had anyone like them who actually cared so much to find me.

He wiped away some tears and said, “I am so sorry, to all of you, for my outburst. The memory I thought I had forgotten. It was a moment in my past that was very painful.”

Rarity asked,“ Do you think you’re ready to share it with us, darling?”

Blaze nodded and replied, “I think I am. The only ones who knew of this were my close family. I’ve never told any of my friends back on Earth.”

The human looked at Rainbow Dash and said, “I knew there was a reason I didn’t want to drink that time, but I couldn’t recall what it was. This memory contains the reason.”

He then looked at the others and asked, ”Are you ready, to hear my tale?”

They all nodded and stayed quiet.

“As you know, alcohol is a good way to relax and loosen up after a hard day of work. It’s also there for times of celebrations. Back on my planet, it was used for another reason, on top of those. It’s when humans were depressed. They drink because they were sad about something and the drinking sometimes made it worse. I had to live through one of these.”

All the mares had sad looks on their faces. Rainbow had it worst. She felt like a jerk for trying to push him that night.

“I’m sorry, Blaze,” said Dash.” I had no idea.”

“It’s ok, you couldn’t have known. I didn’t know either as this happened over twenty years ago.” He looked at the white Unicorn and yellow Pegasus. “I also don’t blame you, Rarity and Fluttershy, for bringing up the memory.”

Each mare showed a small smile.

Blaze continued his tale, “This was back when I was six years old, just a child. I was playing with my toys in my room when I heard the sound of glass breaking. I was a curious kid at the time and left my room to see what it was. In the living room, my Mom was sitting on the couch with her hands on her face, crying and bleeding. My father was standing there, holding a broken alcohol bottle by the neck. I asked what happened and why Mom was crying. My father was really drunk and angry and tried to order me to my room. I was afraid of his tone and started to cry. He then grabbed me with his free hand, spun me around, and then slashed my back with the bottle several times.”

All the ponies gaps at this. Shining Armor turned away towards the edge and blew a few chunks.

“As I said, it wasn’t pretty and something no parent should do to a child. I was crying out for the pain. My Mom saw this and her mother instinct took over. She pushed him out of the way into the coffee table, picked me up, grabbed the car keys, and left the house. She took me to the hospital as I was bleeding pretty good and in lots of pain. Once there, I was taken to the emergency room so they could save my life. I was put under to ease the pain while they went to work. When I woke up a few days later, I looked around and saw my Mom was by my bed with bandages on her head and face. She was happy I woke up. I tried to sit up, but the pain was intense. She told me not to get up as some of the cuts hit my spine. I could still move my arms, but my legs I could not move at the time. I still had feeling in them so that was a good sign that I had a chance to walk again. My father was arrested and charged with assault and attempted murder. He was found guilty from the weapon in his hand, the injuries to my Mom and I had, and my Mom’s testimony. He was sentenced with twenty-five to life with no chance of early parole.”

The ponies were happy to hear that justice was served. Blaze saw in some of their eyes that they wanted to give his dad a good thrashing.

“So, I spent the next two years in the hospital, working on regaining control of my legs and building my strength back up. I had nightmares of that night while in the hospital for the first year. I would wake up with a scream and start to cry myself back to sleep. Once I was out, we left the state so we didn’t have to be anywhere near my father again. I joined several martial art classes because I never wanted to be defenseless again. I trained hard, kept my studies up in school and vowed to never be like my father.”

“Thank you for sharing that, Swift Blaze,” said Princess Celestia. “That was a very dark point in your life. How do you feel now that you have shared it?”

He looked down at his chest for a moment, then looked back up and replied, “I don’t know how, but I feel a great burden has left my heart and mind. I feel at peace.”

“That is good to hear. I hope you never have to act that way again.”

“Don’t jinx me, Princess. Saying stuff like that normally means trouble will come.”

All the mares laughed at that. Blaze joined in, followed by Shining Armor. Once they had a good chuckle, the ponies stood back up. Blaze shifted his legs around into a baseball catcher stance. When he placed his hands on his knees to help push up, he actually flew up pretty high.

“What was that?” Rainbow Dash asked.

The human used his ki and landed safely. He looked himself over and moved his limbs about. He replied, “I don’t know. I suddenly feel lighter and maybe stronger. The only thing I can think of is because I just got rid of the emotional baggage that has been weighing me down for the past twenty years and never noticed it was there.”

Twilight asked, “How did you come to that conclusion?”

Blaze rubbed the back of his head as he replied, “Funny thing, I’ve actually seen that kind of training from the show where I got my ki power from.” He brought his arm down and explained some more details about weighted and gravity training.


“That’s what I need to increase my training!” Rainbow Dash said in an excited tone.

“That could help you, but you’ll need to work into each weight level until it feels natural to how you feel now. If you do too much weight, you can injure yourself badly.”

Rainbow nodded with a big grin still on her face.

Blaze looked to the others and asked, “Now then, shall we get back? I’m so hungry right now. I haven’t had lunch. Also the fun time dealing with that emotional baggage. Oh, and I had to kill over thirthy Timberwolves.”

“YOU KILLED THIRTY TIMBERWOLVES!” the mane six and Shining Armor shouted.

“It was that, or let them eat me. I wasn’t in the mood to be eaten,” replied Blaze. “I take it that you found me from my ki blasts. Why did you think I was firing them off?”

The ponies shrugged their shoulders. Princess Celestia just gave the human a concerned look.

“Where are their bodies?” Fluttershy asked with a little hint of fear in her voice.

The human didn’t get how she could be afraid of almost everything, yet the mare was brave enough to walk up to him, with an energy ball in hand, and give that dreadful STARE. He never wanted to experience that again.

“I’m sorry for killing them, Fluttershy. I tried to get them to leave me alone so they wouldn’t get hurt.” Blaze pointed to the main hall area and said, “Their bodies are in that fire down there.”

The ponies looked and saw the remains of embers in a big pile where Blaze had pointed. Fluttershy looked back to the human and said, “You don’t need to be sorry, Blaze. Timberwolves have never been nice to anypony. I’m just glad you weren’t injured.”

“Seeing Princess Celestia and Shining Armor are going back to Canterlot, how about I carry any pony who wants it back to Ponyville, via flight,” he said. “Even you, Rainbow Dash. That way you can feel the rush from Mach Two, or higher.”

“I actually think teleporting will be safer instead of flying,” Twilight said.

“Ok, my teleport method or yours Twilight?”

“Has your chakra built up enough to take us all?”

“It has. I also think I could get everyone without having holding onto each other.”

“When did you think of that?”

“For a while. I was thinking of how the Unicorns must be using it. They focus on the area around them and what they want to teleport. How close am I to the theory?” Blaze asked.

Twilight replied, “Let’s just leave it at a theory level, for now. I’ll use mine as I have more experience with it.”

He nodded, then turned to the white Alicorn and said, “Goodbye, Princess Celestia.” Blaze then turned to the white stallion next to her. “I’ll see you next month, Shining Armor. I expect you are not going to hold back because of this sob story you heard.”

The Unicorn guard replied, “I’m actually going to push you harder than any recruit I’ve ever trained.”

“Just don’t try to kill me on the first day,” the human said.

Princess Celestia used her magic and the two of them vanished in a bright light.

The purple mare said, “Let’s get going too.”

With that, her horn lit up and a magic field engulfed everyone else, as they headed back to Ponyville.

PreviousChapters Next