• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 6,736 Views, 259 Comments

Balance of the Mind and Body - Swift Blaze



Ever wonder if that Mayan Calendar prediction actually came true? What the world be like if everyone panic? Then come and read the following tale of a human that this happens to.

  • ...
91
 259
 6,736

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 9: Stubborn Pony

Author's Note:

Hi Everyone!

Finally got this chapter done. Real world stuff has been keeping me busy.

In other news, I will be attending BronyCon in 2015 (Aug. 7-9). Looking forward to having fun and meeting more fellow bronies.

Blaze woke up the next morning again before dawn as usual. He headed out of the barn and looked at the farmhouse. Some of the windows lit up as lights were turned on. Guess it's a tie, the human thought.

He left the farm in his morning jog for a few miles. Then, he did some training on the hill he now owns. With the shadow clone technique under his belt, Blaze created one to spar against. After a good two hour of training, the sweaty human headed back to the farm for some breakfast. Before going into the house, he went to a water spigot to clean himself and smell better.

“Good morning everypony!” Blaze said as he entered the house.

“Blaze! You just made it in time for breakfast. Care to join us, please?” Apple Bloom asked.

“But of course. My morning training always gives me an appetite. What are we having?”

The filly listed several apple-based foods that are very tasty. They were pretty much having dessert for breakfast.

“What do you think of the choices?” Applejack asked.

“Not only do you grow apples here, but you can make every food they are used in. By looks and smell alone, I think this will be better than what any human could make.”

“Why thank ya, partner. Now let’s dig in.”

The Apple family and human ate a fair share of the food. Everything tasted so good that Blaze went back for seconds on things that he could get his hands on. “Now that was delicious," he said as he patted his stomach. "Glad you made enough. Now allow me to take care of cleanup. It's at least I can do for allowing staying the night.”

Blaze to pick up the dishes and brought them to the sink. As he was washing, the human heard Applejack wishing Apple Bloom a good time at school.

Once the dishes were clean and were put away, Blaze left and headed to Rarity’s place. Wanted to get the measurements done as he had no clue how long it would take. Upon entering, the white mare got into her introduction until she sees who it is.

“Oh! Blaze, glad you came early. I couldn’t wait to start making all those outfits for you." Rarity then let out a surprised gasp. "Oh my! What happen to yours? The sleeves are torn off!”

“Yeah, I did that." Blaze said as he rubbed the back of his head. "After I was done showering last night, I decided I wanted to show my cutie mark that were on my upper arms. So, I tore the sleeves off. Can you make it so the gi outfits you are going to make will be sleeveless?”

“But of course, darling. I think you will look smashing with being able to show it off in your human form. Let’s go over what I will be making for you, seven gi, sleeveless, I have color matching control, and you wanted no gems on them."

"That's correct."

"Moving on, a tux for the gala for your human and pony form. Fourteen undergarments of underwear, as you called them, and socks for the shoes you wear over your feet."

"I believe that's it for now. You know I'll come and see you when I need something else."

"But of course, darling. I believe I can have the first gi done later today. That way you'll have some fresh clothing for tomorrow to wear. I’m sure your current gi is getting dreadful without cleaning it.”

“I'm glad for that. Thanks again."

A very low rumble was coming from outside. "What’s that sound?” Blaze said. He opened the front door and saw ponies in a panic. One stallion yelled, "STAMPEDE!"

The human looked back to the mare inside and said, “Rarity, stay inside. I will help take care of this.”

She nodded her sacred head. As the human finished stepping outside, the door quickly slammed shut behind him.

He moved quickly through the pony crowd, running in the opposite direction towards the disturbance. On the edge of town, Blaze saw a dust cloud come into view. In that, he saw a herd of cows going at full speed. Drown out the noise of the screaming ponies, he heard the voice of Applejack directing somepony else in trying to steer the herd away.

Seeing a need to help her out, the human decided to try a new jutsu. He got into the stance, did the hand signs, and said, “Earth Style: Stone Wall Formation Jutsu!”

A curved wall came up from the ground starting at the edge of the herd line and curved it in the direction Applejack was trying to get them to turn. She was successful as the stampede stayed away from the wall by at least ten feet. Once all the cows passed and stopped nearby, Blaze lowered the wall back down. He headed over to the exhausted Applejack and said, "You alright?".

The orange Earth mare took a couple breaths before she said, “I’m fine, Blaze."

She turned her head to the cows."Now then, care to explain to me why y’all was making you mad run into town?”

One went on talking about how a cow thought she saw a snake and that caused them to run.

Applejack understood where the cow was getting at and suggested that they steer clear of Ponyville. They all nodded and Applejack headed back to the farm with a little herding dog. The ponies in town started to cheer for Applejack for saving their town from destruction.

Mayor Mare spoke up and said, "To commend Applejack for saving our town, we shall have a celebration later this week to honor her with this year’s award for Pony of Ponyville Award."

They all cheered again for this.

Blaze was standing nearby with his arms crossed. All he could think was, I raise a six foot tall stone wall out from the ground and nopony noticed? Oh well, I wasn't doing it anyway to get more attention. Being the only human here on this planet is enough.

Somewhere in the crowd, Pinkie was going about of how excited she was for the party she has to put together now.

Swift Blaze went back to Rarity's Boutique. Upon entering, the white Unicorn mare demanded to know what happened. He told her everything that he recalled from his view.

Rarity said, "I'm so relieved that nopony got hurt. Now then, back to the business at hoof. Would you mind stepping up on the platform so I can start getting your measurements?" She levitated a tape measure, quill, and scroll from her work desk. "This is going to take some time as I have nothing to reference off of. Hope you don't mind standing still for a couple hours."

"I have an idea that should help the both of us. You get something to get my measurements off of. I get the ability to take care of other thing so that I'm not stuck here all day," said Blaze.

"What are you going to do, darling?"

"Something I learned last night in my sleep. Please don't faint or do something crazy for what you are about to see."

She nodded her head and moved to sit on her couch.

Blaze moved his hand into position and said, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

A cloud of smoke appeared next to the human and revealed a clone of himself. Rarity's eyes widen from the surprise. She tried to say something, but it came out gibberish.

Original Blaze said, "Rarity, say hello to my clone."

"Hello, milady. Shall we get started on those measurements?" the clone said.

The mare shook her head to clear the confusion that was there. She said, "Ok, Blaze or Blazes, would one of you mind telling me how you did this new spell? Duplication spells, according to what I know, can only be done by very high level Unicorns."

Rarity got up from where she was and went to stand next to a platform. She pointed to the Blaze clone and directed him onto it.

As she took measurements, the original human replied, "Well, I'm not a Unicorn and I'll say again that these are not spells."

The human clone continued the conversation with, "What these are called jutsu. I won't go into the boring details about them as I don't want to be poked by any needles by accident if you fall asleep. OUCH!"

Rarity did that on purpose for that comment. "Please, continue."

"Well, just like this one, I can also affect the area around me. Like the stone wall I had made earlier." Original Blaze said.

The clone Blaze added, "I learned that too last night. With these shadow clones for help."

"We act as separate beings able to do what we want."

"When one of us releases ourselves of the jutsu,"

"The other will get all the other one's memories since the jutsu was performed."

"This skill is good for scouting out enemy areas to gather intel."

"The other good thing is if there is need of an instant army, I should be able to make over a hundred clones."

"The downside is the same energy I used to make them, it gets split between the number I create."

"The plus is if an enemy does cause major harm to a clone of me,"

"It disappears and I still get the knowledge that one obtain."

"Wow, just simply, wow. How are you learning these 'jutsu' so quickly?" Rarity asked. "You've only been here for a couple days."

The original Blaze replied, "You remember I said that a super being had given me some abilities?"

The mare nodded her head.

"Well, I've discovered when I go to sleep, I can go to a space in my head that allows me to train and practice. That's what I've been doing each night. While my body is resting, my mind is learning a new skill. I don't know how much I can learn, but I think some would come in handy. Like that wall formation to steer the herd of cows."

"Simply amazing, Blaze. I can't imagine how you humans could live without magic. Why, if I didn't have my horn, I don't know what I would be doing. How ever did your kind ever come up with such interesting abilities?"

"I can't really say. I just feel that these are to help me with something in my new life here. Don't know what that is yet, but I'm sure I can handle it."

"Well, whatever it is, know that you have friends here that can help you if you can't."

"Thanks Rarity. Well, I am off to do other things. You can tell the other me when you are done with him. Don't want to cause anypony a headache if they see multiples of me yet."

Swift Blaze left the boutique and headed to the library. As he entered, he saw Spike was stacking the shelves with books. The human guessed that some were returned ones and the rest were what Twilight had finished reading for the moment.

The purple Unicorn mare had several books around her as she was writing down stuff onto scrolls. Spike turned his head and saw Blaze at the door. Before the dragon said something, the human had placed a finger over his mouth. Spike recognized the motion to him to stay quiet. He nodded his head and watch what Blaze was going to do.

The human closed the door quietly and snuck inside. As he moved stealthy to get behind Twilight, Blaze had to duck under some of the flying books to get close enough. Once there, he waited a few minutes to see if she was aware of his presence. She wasn't.

Blaze inhaled deeply and said, "HI TWILIGHT!"

The purple mare literally jumped onto the ceiling. The books that were under her control flew in different directions, slamming into walls and other books.

While hanging from an interior branch, Twilight looked for the culprit. She screamed, "Blaze! What the buck was that for! You nearly scared me out of my skin."

The human was on his back, on the floor, laughing very hard. Spike soon joined in the act. The mare teleported back to the ground floor and started to gather the books back under her control.

Once Blaze could get hold of himself, he got to his feet and said,"Sorry about that. I just wanted to prove that you're too focused on your studies. It's great to have a passion to study and learn. You just can't be nose, or muzzle, deep in it and not be aware of your surroundings. What if the town was on fire?"

Twilight responded, "Oh, the Pegasus would gather rain clouds to help put the fire out. Plus, there are several Unicorns with the fire department that can either generate water, or put a bubble shield around the fire to snuff it out."

"That's not the point I was getting at. It's true that I did sneak in to get you, but that's because I saw how you were and recalled I was the same way back in college. You can't study for several hours straight. Take a break from it to clear your head and so you can hang out with friends. If I was a betting man, I tell you were so focused on whatever you are working on, you must not have noticed a stampede of cows an hour ago."

"There was a stampede of cows? What happened?" she asked, surprised.

Blaze told the events of what happened and how there is now going to be a celebration in Applejack's honor.

"Oh! I need to write a speech for her as to how wonderful she is. If you excuse me, I need to get started."

"Well, I'll just do some more reading on the other different creatures here. Also, get started on the aerial training from Rainbow Dash. Plus, have Rarity finish getting my measurements for my clothing."

Twilight completely ignored Blaze she started to write on some note cards.

Spike has a confused look on his face as to what the human said. "How in Equestria are you going to do all three of those at the same time?" Spike asked.

Blaze smiled and said, "Like this, Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Another clone of the human appeared beside Swift Blaze. Spike's expression was what one would expect, shocked with his mouth wide open.

"I shall explain after you get me that creature book I was reading here last time."

The little dragon rushed off to another section of the room. The Blaze clone walked to the front door and opened it. Before stepping outside, he said, "Goodbye Twilight, I'll see you sometime later."

The purple mare waved her hoof behind herself in the general direction where the sound was coming from. Her head didn't move from where she was looking.

Spike came back with the book in his claws. Blaze went over the new jutsu he learned last night. Then, how he learned another that can form walls from the ground itself.

Spike paid attention to every word as he was very interested in how quickly this creature he just met was was learning new things. "Is there anything you can't learn, Blaze?" he asked.

"I'll let you know when I discover it," Blaze replied.

The purple dragon went back to his chores and the human start reading where he last left off.

-------- Meanwhile--------

(This is the Blaze that left Twilight's.)

Looking around, Blaze spotted a rainbow tail hanging over a cloud. He floated up to it and saw the mare was taking a nap. Typical Dash. I'm going to have some fun with this. The human leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear, "Hello Dash. I have your first mission as a Wonderbolt. Do you accept the mission?"

Her head nodded as she sheepishly said, "Sir, yes sir."

"Your mission is to train the human, Swift Blaze, in aerial moves until further notice."

"No thank you, sir."

"You have no choice Rainbow Dash. Now," Blaze shouted, "WAKE UP!"

She jumped off the cloud, causing it to dissipate. The human was laughing as he held onto his stomach.

"What the buck was that for, Blaze?" she demanded with a pissed off tone.

"It was a harmless prank. I actually wanted to see if you will still honor that promise."

"I remember it. I train you how to fly better and I'll keep my word. From now on, don't ever wake me like that again. I might have bucked you."

"Noted. So what is the first lesson, teach?"

"Need to judge how you are now. Copy what I do until you can't do it."

"Roger that, wing leader."

That comment got a chuckle out of her. They took off as they played 'follow the leader'.

-------- Meanwhile--------

(This is the Blaze that is at Rarity's.)

After hours of standing still and being poked to hold clothing up, the human was finally allowed to get off the platform. As he popped several joints, he asked, "Anything else you would like me to do before I take my leave?"

"That will be all, Blaze. I have what I need to make your order. Now then, if you would excuse me, I am getting into the zone as it were." She headed off to the workshop in the back humming a tune.

Not wasting any time, the clone released the jutsu and disappear from Rarity's.

(Going to the Blaze at Twilight's)

While this Blaze was reading about a tiny little ball creature that lives in the Everfree Forest, he jolted to a standing posture from the rush of memories and annoying pain that filled his head. As he shook some of his limbs, he said to himself, "Ouch. Hope I don't have to stand still again for Rarity. Those pokes of the needle really hurt."

"You said something, Blaze?" Spike asked.

"Nothing, Spike. Just got a cramp from sitting so long. You can go back to finishing your chores."

The dragon shrugs his shoulders, then continued stacking the books away.

The human looked over to where Twilight was. The Unicorn had filled out about fifty note cards for the speech about Applejack. As he watched her, Blaze thought, I don't think she will even read one, with how Mayor Mare likes to keep things simple. Wait a minute, this morning event seemed familiar for some reason. Was it from an episode? What was it about? Shit! Blaze brought his palm to his forehead and smacked it. It was applebuck season! That idiot Applejack is going to try to do it all by herself. Big Macintosh is injured because of me. I have to get her to ask for help before she causes those problems.

The human closed the book and turned towards the dragon. "Spike, I need to take care of something. Make sure Twilight will be ready for the ceremony," Blaze said.

Spike nodded as he continued to look at the human. With a quick hand placement, the jutsu was released. His body was engulfed in smoke and disappeared.

-------- Meanwhile--------

(This is the Blaze that is with Rainbow, doing some training.)

Swift Blaze was barely able to copy all the basic moves Rainbow Dash had shown him. Not bad for a human that has only been ki flying for a few days. They just started on intermediate level of moves. Blaze just finished doing the first one when the clone's memory from Rarity rushed into his head. He lost his ki focus from the pain the other had endured. It was only for a few seconds, but it caused him to fall roughly twenty feet.

"Well, that smarts," Blaze said as he too shook the pain from his limbs as he floated in the sky.

Rainbow Dash saw the human drop during that time and rushed to his side. "You ok there, Blaze?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just lost concentration for a sec when the clone at Rarity released their jutsu."

"A clone? You must be pulling my wing. Very funny joke."

"No jokes, honest. I also have another one at Twilight doing some studying."

"Prove it."

"Ok, then. Let’s land down in that open field to do this. I'm not ready to do ki and chakra control at the same time.”

The two flyers landed in the center of the space. Rainbow Dash was standing in front of Blaze, with a waiting look on her muzzle.

The human said to her, “Haven't we reached the point to where you can believe me in this?”

She replied, “Maybe, I would have, if you didn’t pull the prank to wake me up.”

“Just admit you like it when I show you something new. Am I as cool as you yet?”

“Need to be about twenty percent cooler to get to me.”

“At least I know where I stand in comparison. How many do you want me to make of me?”

“Fill the field.”

“Ok, don’t say I warned ya.”

Blaze focused on gathering as much chakra as he could muster. This was going to be the biggest amount he has ever done. A tiny red hue was starting form around the human's body.

With his hands finished doing the correct signs, Blaze shouted, “Massive Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

A massive cloud of smoke filled the field. When it dissipated, every direction you looked, you could see hundreds of the human. All were looking towards the center.

Rainbow Dash’s mouth was wide open as it could get with an awestruck look.

“You ready to believe me now, Dash?” they all said at the same time.

The blue Pegasus fainted like a stiff goat, lying on her back with her hooves up straight. The original that was standing across from the mare thought, I think I broke her.

He released the jutsu and all the clones disappeared.

“Dash, you ok? The multi’s of me are gone now. Come Rainbow Dash, we still need to determine the level of flight I'm at before you can teach me.”

Dash came to and stood back up. “I think I should trust you in what you can do from now on. Don’t want to see anypony seeing me faint like that. That never happened, agreed?” she said as she stared at him.

“What happen? We just landed because I needed to take a break.”

The mare nodded and understood where the human was going.

At that moment, the memories from the Blaze that was at the library popped into his head. He quickly went through them. Getting what the other wanted to get across, he said, “Hey Dash, mind we continue this later? I just remember that I have to ask Applejack something. See you tomorrow?”

“Sure thing. I need to take care of some weather stuff for this evening.” Rainbow bolted off into the sky in some direction, doing some fancy aerial moves at the same time.

The human made his way back to Sweet Apple Acres. He went over possible methods he could try to convince the orange Earth pony to accept help. He first headed over to the farmhouse to see how Big Mac was doing. Blaze knocked on the front door. It was Granny Smith, who answered. She said, ”Hi Blitz. Fancy seeing ya here. What brings you to our home?”

“Hi, Granny Smith. I just came by to check on Big Macintosh. Wanted to see how he is doing from our tussle last night.”

“He's upstairs in his room. Doc says for him to relax. Couldn’t understand the rest with all the fancy words he was using.”

“Thanks. I'll head up and give him some company.”

Swift Blaze entered the house and looked around. He saw Apple Bloom was doing some homework in the living room. He headed upstairs to the stallion's room At the top, the human saw the door was already open. Blaze knocked on the door as he poked his head inside and said, “Is this the room of the idiot who decided to attack a creature he didn’t know and got his flank handed to him?”

The red Earth pony was lying on his stomach, on the bed, reading a book. He had bandages wrapped around his chest area. The stallion looked up and said, “Eeyup.”

The human walked in and stood a few feet inside.“How are you doing, Big Macintosh?"

"I could be better, mister . . . ?"

"Oh, right. We haven’t been properly introduced, my name is Swift Blaze. Sorry about getting you injured.”

“I'm the one who should be sorry for attacking you without a good reason.”

“Seeing we're both sorry, let’s just forget about it. What did the Doc say?”

“He said I'm lucky for getting my back realigned when I did. It could have been much worse. I would like to thank you for that. All I have left are those bruised ribs you mention and swelling around the back. I can’t do any work outside and that is bad because it is applebuck season.”

“I heard a pony in town mentioning it. What is it?”

“It's the time of the year when all the Apple families do the major harvesting their apples all across Equestria. Usually, my sis and I could handle the fields we are owned by ourselves. I just can't do it this season because of my recklessness." Big Mac gestured to his bandaged side.

"Can't the rest of your family help?"

"Granny's too old and Apple Bloom is too young to help out. I tried to convince her to get some help from her friends, but she doesn’t want any. She's going to try and prove she can do it all by herself. I'm worried she'll get too exhausted and still try to help her friends out that she's agreed to.”

“And you have tried everything you can think of to convince her to ask for help?”

“Eeyup.”

“Would you mind if I tried something? I don't know if it will work on a pony, but it may help her realize what her action might cause. What I'm talking about is using a technique I've recently learned that will plant an illusion in her mind. I'm going to promise you that she won’t suffer, but it might break her stubbornness. If it does, and she will accept help, I'll offer my help around here until you get better.”

“At this point, I will try anything. You can do this, thing, only if I come with you. More to watch so nothing bad happens. This isn't up for discussion.”

“Seems fair. Ok, you have yourself a deal. So, where can we find Applejack?”

“In the South Fields is where we start each season. That's where she'll be.”

Big Mac slowly got out of bed. Blaze helped him to reduce the pain. They made it out of the house and made their way to where the orange mare should be.

In the distance, the human was hearing the sounds of a hoof, hitting a tree trunk, hard. A few seconds later, sounds of apples falling into wooden buckets. Soon afterwards, they spotted Applejack. She was loading another cart full of apples to take to the barn.

“Hey, Applejack! What are you up to?” Blaze yelled as they got closer.

The orange Earth mare looked in their direction and said, “Big Bro! What the hay are you out of bed? You need your rest so you can get better. You didn't need to show Blaze where I was at.”

“Applejack, Blaze wanted to talk to you about why you won’t accept help from anypony,” Big Mac said.

The mare stopped a back hoof as she yelled, “I ain’t going to go over this again! Us Apple folk never needed help from outside the family to take care of applebuck season. Now if would excuse me, I have trees to buck.”

“Applejack, I can understand you want to follow tradition, but seeing it is part of my fault for Big Mac getting hurt, will you allow me to help?” Blaze asked.

“Sorry sugarcube, but I said I was going to do this myself and that is what I'm going to do. There is no pony that is going to change my mind.”

“Well, luckily, I'm not a pony. Sorry in advance for what I'm about to do.”

Applejack looked angrily at the human. She was trying to figure what he was going to do as she readied herself.

Blaze's hands joined together as he shouted, “Earth Style: Body Imprisonment Jutsu!”

Stone walls popped out the ground around the mare. They moved so fast, it pinned her body so she couldn’t move. Applejack's head was still exposed.

The mare thrashed her head about as she tried to break out. “Let me out of here! When I do get out, you're going to get a serious bucking!” Applejack screamed.

Big Mac was stunned at what the human did. “What did you just do, and was that really necessary Blaze?” he asked as he tried to speak over Applejack.

Blaze replied, “I'll explain later what I did. But, yes, it was necessary for this next part. Applejack, look at me for a moment.”

She does so with an angry look on her face. He formed the hand signs for the Genjutsu. The human thought, Hope she likes this third person view of what would've happened if she didn't change. I think I recall everything correctly from the episode.

Her eyes went into a daze as Applejack was now under the jutsu.

“It should take about an hour for the jutsu to do its task. In the mean time, Would it be alright for me to help with some of the harvest? I can use it to get a workout done for today,” Blaze said.

Big Mac replied, "You can try, but I don't think you can get much done. Your body doesn't appear to be that strong to kick the apple out of the trees."

"You're probably right. THIS form doesn't have the same strength as your Earth pony body," Blaze said with a smile.

The human did another hand formation and a cloud of smoke surrounded his body. When it dissipated, Blaze's Earth pony form was now standing there.

"I think this should be better. Don't you agree?"

"It's better, but still not toned for apple bucking. Try not to hurt yourself. Oh, and you still owe me an explanation on how you are doing this magic stuff without a horn," Big Mac said.

"I'll explain this while I work."

Big Mac nodded and went to a bucked tree to lay down next to it. Blaze carefully tested his strength to knock the apples down. It took several kicks, but they did fall into the baskets below.

As Blaze went from tree to tree in the vicinity, he told the other red Earth pony about the chakra and the different jutsu he had learned so far. The hour soon was coming up, so the human released his pony form so he could undo the jutsu. Applejack came out of the daze. She looked at Blaze with the saddest eyes, he has ever seen.

Blaze said, “I’m sorry, Applejack, for having to force you to watch that illusion. It was the only way I could think of to make you listen to reason. Will you please accept your friends to help you?”

She nodded slowly up and down. He released the stone that had entrapped her. The mare stretched her limbs for a few seconds. Applejack turned back to Blaze, took off her hat, and said, “I’m sorry for not wanting to ask my friends to help me. That trick of yours did open my eyes.”

“Well, for now, please, allow me to help you today, then we can get the others for tomorrow.”

“Even with your help, it’s still going to take longer to get what we need to the barn.”

“How many wagons do you have to harvest with?”

“Umm, we only have two. It’s typically only Big Mac and myself doing the harvesting. Why do you ask?”

“I have another jutsu that will help out. Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Five puffs of smoke appeared behind Blaze and showed five more of himself. Then four of them said, “Shadow Transformation Jutsu!” They changed into the pony form.

“Think we have enough help now?” they asked.

Both Applejack and Big Mac had just been surprised at how quickly he made a workforce to help them. “That meda-thingy you do really allow you to learn some very fancy tricks. I think we might have a good chance to get this done sooner,” said the mare.

“Just tell us what to do and we will follow them.”

They got their instructions and formed teams to buck the trees, move the buckets to the wagon, and finally unload the wagons in the barn. One of the human Blazes helped Big Mac back to the house. Then, he retrieved the other wagon.

It was already late in the day, but they managed to get the quota for the day. Blaze returned to his human form and informed the orange mare he was going to have dinner at Fluttershy’s for some necessary nutrients. Applejack understood what he was getting at and said goodnight to him.

PreviousChapters Next