• Published 6th Jan 2013
  • 31,145 Views, 3,609 Comments

Wanderings of a Non-Brony - BronyWriter



TD's journey around the lands outside of Equestria

  • ...
85
 3,609
 31,145

Debriefing

Well, that was quite the ending, wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed my presentation of Wanderings of a Non-Brony.

I would like to start out by thanking each and every reader I had. I do it for you guys. I couldn't do it otherwise. I consider myself a very lucky author because I have some of the most amazing readers that a guy like me could ever ask for, and I thank you for that whole-heartedly.

Now for the big question: will there be a threequel?

Yes. As long as there are TD stories to tell, it is my job to tell them. So, I don't know when it will be out, but the final canon story for TD will be released soon, I hope. I will call it The Life of a Non-Brony, as that is what it is. His life in Equestria. I'm just going to say it right now: TD never gets home in the threequel. It would frankly undo all of his character development, and none of us want that.

So, I have an editor for it in Marioland1, but one big thing that I will need for it is a cover art. I'd hate to pull some vector or screenshot off of Google. If any of you are interested in that, please do one and send it to me. I'll pick the one I like best. If you do it through Deviantart, I will give you points for it.

All that to say, thank you again for your amazing support. TD's story was never supposed to be this epic, but I'm glad it is. I love writing about him as much as you love reading about him, and I hope you enjoy The Life of a Non-Brony just as much, if not more, than this one. It will deal with things like how he comes to terms with being in Equestria for the rest of his life, what his life will look like going forward, and I will finally stop hinting at who he would marry and flat out reveal it. I know some people have an aversion to shipping, but I promise that I will do my best to make any relationships that he may have as good, and well-developed as possible. I owe it to you guys, and I like to think that I've done a good job subverting cliches with him so far.

You guys are wonderful, thank you or your support, and I hope you like The Life of a Non-Brony.