• Published 16th Dec 2012
  • 14,437 Views, 52 Comments

On Her Feet All Day - darf



A hard-day of farm-work leads to fun times with Applejack - for some reason, her constant put-downs only make it more fun, and you're willing to put up with anything to get a look at the part of her you've been wanting to see all day.

  • ...
46
 52
 14,437
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 52 )

"Humanized, foot-fetish-y, slightly dominant AJ."
That's all you need to say.
I know what I'll be reading tonight.

(Joke) Alt. Title: A Foot Of An Apple

1810131
i know right

Well there goes my afternoon...

1810132
You really should find an avatar.
Or even ask for someone to make u one (I'm sure you have plenty of fanboys by now)
It's kinda sad to search after you in my watchings to find that bald head.

1810142
someone said that a while ago but i have no idea what it would be
i don't have an oc and i don't have any pictures i'd want to force anyone to look at
i'm open to suggestions though, i guess

Applejack? Dominant? This I gotta see.

TRIGGER WARNING: Humanized, foot-fetish-y, slightly dominant AJ.

Yeah, I can roll with this.

Hm. Commence read.


That was interesting.

1810158
Dunno, just get a DOM luna/chrysalis or... Something that makes u laugh.
I think anything would be good enough, even just a white pic with DARF written on it.
And anything WTF would suit you well too. With all these BIZARRE's fics (thinking about the drunk fluttershy or "Miss me?")

Edit: Note that I say bizarre, but on the GOOD way of course, don't take that as a critique :pinkiecrazy:

1810158 Just find a pic that you think is funny.

Mine's an OC I created pretty much for the sake of him being a Gary Stu. He's a unicorn that specializes in fire-based magic, and has the DNA of a phoenix in him, which makes him able to 'kill' himself, and reform. Of course, he reverts to a young foal, but he's usually seen as too cute for anypony to feel like fighting him, and that's why he's been able to survive for 1,009 years, since he was 9 when Luna was sent to the moon. He actually does die in the story I finally scrapped (Not because of his Gary-ness, but actually because I just couldn't get the fic to get off the ground) by being hung for treason against Celestia. What kind of treason? Why, the fact that he's an abomination, of course!

Yeah, I just love this guy. :scootangel:

1810266
uh
no thanks

1810271 Nah, you don't understand, do ya? I meant that you should choose a pic you like. Heck, why not a pic of AJ? Don't use my character, thank you very much. :ajbemused: I ain't changed my avatar in more than 50 or 60 weeks, because I use this pic to show me, and only me. Or whatever, I dunno.

Just use something that you like. Heck, a friend of mine had a pic of Eggman as his avatar for a while. It doesn't even have to be poniponi. Just choose anything you like.

1810331

darf likes not having an avatar. Makes sense, right? :derpytongue2:

1810131 or maybe A Core Of An Apple :trixieshiftleft:

Great, and pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable once again :trollestia:

But yeah, enjoyed it, though it makes me crave a sequel chapter where she teases 'you' just that slightest bit too much and you finally snap and give it to her hard and turn her into a delightfully squealing little farmgirl :pinkiehappy:

Damnit that was a good fic. Job well done. :ajsmug::heart::heart:

1810158 Well on deviant art there is a pony creator

Humanized, foot-fetish-y, slightly dominant AJ.

ton80.com/Jaynehats/img/jayne-hat.jpg
I’ll be in my bunk.

I'm a few paragraphs in, and I already want to smack AJ in the face for being a dick. :trollestia: But I'll keep going anyway.

Dat cover pic....
When I saw this fic, my jaw litteraly dropped like a rock, my right eye twitched and my eyes clouded over.
:pinkiegasp::rainbowwild:
I am interested to say the least. Will edit with thoughts when done reading... heheh.

1810553
Or with a dick? :trollestia:

1810158 Take a logo of your favorite thing, pony related or not. Like mine! Mine is the symbol of my favorite non-cannon Space Marine chapter The Angry Marines. Or even just take a picture of your face as you wear a hat and big sunglasses like I did for my FB page.

1810572 ... Your Timon avatar fits perfectly with that gif...

very, very well written second person fic :rainbowkiss:

"Humanized, foot-fetish-y, slightly dominant AJ."
That's all you need to say.
I know what I'll be reading tonight."...

you know? You sir have written something that i really liked and made me hard on reading.
Very well-written indeed

How does a human buck apple trees?

Meh. The whole DOM AJ thing's not really my style (not to mention I can't really imagine her being that much of a bitch), but decent over all story. I'll give you an A for effort.

Whoa, am I Quentin Tarantino with this foot fetish?

1824480
oh unf yourself

Wasn't sure I'd like this but was sure I wanted to give it a read, and am ever so glad I did. Feet aren't a thing of mine so i guess I couldn't truly see where the character got his jollies from, but dom AJ is always a welcome addition. Upvoted. I can see why you've got a few downvotes, but folks were warned...

Oh boy, that was... interesting. I liked it.

Heh, it is scary at how much AJ acts like my wife in this story. Yet another reason I love my country girl.:ajsmug:

> AJ
> Dom
> Givin up the nappy dugout
> Feet
> Thumbs up
> Fav'd

And all without falling into any of the pitfalls I see other clopwriters try these elements with. It was rough, but damn was it good.

"Your mouth falls agape as she masses your palms into her tits"

I think you mean mashes

This was a bit more harsh than I'm used to reading or thinking of AJ as, but a good job nonetheless.

"Fuck, you think."

Also, you might want to throw some quotes, or italicize or something, to differentiate the thought, not so much for correctness as for ease-of-reading. :twilightsmile:

Alright. typos first, then review.


… “and Applejack sense that too.” – should be ‘senses’ rather than ‘sense’.
… “not much longer you can reasonably expected” – should be “can be reasonably expected”.
… “between them..” – why two periods?
… “her cheek’s are certainly” – no apostrophe needed here for “cheeks”.
… “off to early” – I think it should be “too” as opposed to “to”, but this part’s an Applejack quote so… ‘country spelling’? *shrugs*
… “easier for her bob her” – ‘for her to bob her’, perhaps?
… “up and manoeuvring” – ‘maneuvering’, not ‘manoeuvring’. (Explained as the British spelling of 'maneuvering', by technodude458)



… Honestly, I know that any complaint I have has to do with more the ‘style’ that you took with AJ (dominant, borderline sadist), as well as with my lack of understanding for ‘foot fetishes’. Looking past those, the descriptions are often well-placed, the character dialogue is always interesting coming from your works, and most importantly, the “sensations” felt by the characters is always high quality in description: it’s enough for clop, but it’s not monotonous or drab. Again, very nice. :eeyup:

holy shit. how have i never looked into your archives before?!

followin'

2165614
i will literally end you

Oh man this story made me smile, gotta love girls that aren't afraid to top. And the tooth and nail teasing is so up there with fine asses and redheads.

Story for the morning shall be; Summer Sweets

2082909 your wrong he is using the British spelling of the word maneuvering

3328308 Ah, I never knew that was the British spelling of the word. My apologies. *scratches head sheepishly*

I'll edit the comment to include that fact, rather then just outright erasing it (since that way, your comment still makes sense. :twilightblush:).

Login or register to comment