• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 1,432 Views, 8 Comments

Zero Escape: Friendship and Betrayal - Thecoolyest



A crossover of my little pony and 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors/ Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

  • ...
4
 8
 1,432

So it Begins.

The nine of use stood in what looked to be a ball room of some kind. "Okay let me get this straight. We have all been kidnapped by some crazy psychopathy and he is forcing use to play some kind of game." The other eight nodded their heads. "And we have all lost our memories." "Look we've already gone over this!" An orange earth pony stated. "We need to stop sitting around and try to get out of here." "But we've already tried to find a way out!" Replied a yellow pegasus. "All of the doors are locked! The only doors that could possibly be opened are those weird colored doors and their locked too!" I looked over at the colored doors. There were three of them right next to each other. One was magenta, one was cyan, and one was yellow. They all have these small boxes next to them that said "LOCKED" in big red letters. "Unless we can find a way to brake down one of those doors we're going nowhere." Before she was even done speaking the orange pony was at the yellow door trying to bust it down. "It's a metal door! There is no way you're going to brake it down!" "Well I could at least try! We got nothing better to do."

I was about to say something but I could see out of the corner of my eye that a TV had turned on. "How long has that been on?" The others looked at the TV. There was nothing but static on the TV. I walked closer to it and I could hear what sounded like somepony laughing. I stopped walking but the laughing kept getting louder and louder. The static faded to show a young mare, no older then 16, sitting in a pure white with her back to us laughing. After a few seconds she stopped. She stood up and turned around. She was a grey pegasus with a dark blue mane and red eyes, around her eyes were these black circles.

"Welcome!" she said. "It looks like everypony is finally here!" she giggled. "Now that everypony is here we can finally start the game!" she started to jump up and down in excitement. A cyan pegasus stepped in front of the TV. "Okay! What the hell is going on here? I want answers. Now!" "Well no need to be rude." "Oh. I'M being rude! You're the one who kidnapped us and are forcing us to play in this dumb game! What is this game anyway?!" The mare on the TV just rolled her eyes. "Look I'm getting to that okay. So why don't you sit your pretty butt down why I explain okay!" The cyan pony just grumbled and the gray pony continued. "Well okay my name is Zip. And I am the Game Master of this game." A blue unicorn spoke up. "Um... what do you mean by 'Game Master'?" "Well. I'm the one who will be watching over all of you to make sure everything goes as planed and no pony tries to brake the rules." We all just looked at each other. "Okay. I think it would be easier for all of us if I start from the beginning. Well all of you are here to take part in a game called The Nonary Game!" little fireworks went off in the background when she said 'The Nonary Game'. "The Nonary Game?" a dark blue alicorn said. "Yes The Nonary Game. The goal of The Nonary Game is to open the number nine door and escape." "Number nine door?" I asked. "Where is that?" "It's right behind you." We all turned around to see a giant door with a number nine on it. "Oh... yea... that number nine door." "Well how do we open it?" the white unicorn from earlier said. "Well to open it you need to have your HP reach nine or higher." "HP? What the hell is HP?" "Okay look you all need to stop asking questions like now! I promise I'll explain everything just stop asking questions."

"Okay! Now, HP also know as Heart Points is indicated by the number on your necklace. Also the necklaces indicate what color you are and if you are a pair or solo. I'll get to those things later for now I would like everypony to look on the back of their necklaces for your name assignments." We all looked at each other. "Name assignments?" We all asked. "... YES! You r name assignments! I think it would be hard for all of you to try and talk to each other without knowing each other's names since you all lost your memories. So I thought I would help you by making some names up myself. Now don't worry their not stupid or anything." We all looked down at our necklaces.

It was true that on the back of each of the necklaces were names for each of us. My name was Shimmer. The white unicorn I saw earlier was named Gem. The orange earth pony was named Peach. The white alicorn was named Blaze. The blue alicorn was named Crescent. The cyan pegasus was named Rush. The blue unicorn was named Mirage. The yellow pegasus was named Coy. And the pink earth pony was named Coral. Zip smiled. "Great now that we got that out of the way we can continue.

"Now how do you get more HP? By playing in the ambidex game. But you can call it the AB game. Well... we'll get to that when it's time to play the AB game. Now I bet you're wondering where do you go from here? Well you see those colored doors over there?" We all looked over at the three colored doors. "Those are called chromatic doors or CDs. You must enter one and beat the puzzle inside to move to the AB game. How do you know who goes into what door? Well that's where the colors on your necklaces come in. Only certain colors can go into certain doors. Here's how the doors work." A graph showed up on the TV.

Blue + Red = Magenta Door
Green + Blue = Cyan Door
Red + Green = Yellow Door

Blue + Blue = Yellow Door
Red + Red = Cyan Door
Green + Green = Magenta Door

Zip appeared next to the graph. "Okay! So the words on the left here are the different colored necklace pairs there are. And the words on the right are what door each pair can go into. So does everypony get this? Good! Let's more on." The graph disappeared leaving only Zip on the TV. "Now only three ponies can enter a CD at a time. That is where the pair and solos come in. Pairs must go into a CD with a solo and solos must go with a pair. If you are a pair you must enter the same CD as your other pair. Solos can enter any door they want as long as it is with the corresponding pair. So for example let's say that a red solo wants to go into the yellow door. Well they they have to pair up with the two ponies that are the green pair to enter that door. See how simple this is!" We all looked at each other. "Ummm..." Coy said. "This isn't simple at all." "Well don't look at me I didn't make the rules to this." "Wait!" Rush screamed. "I thought you were 'Game Master' or something like that!" "Well yea I am but like I said I'm only here to make sure everything goes as planed. That does mean I made this whole thing! Trust me do you know how hard it is to memorize all of these rules! I was studying them for weeks!" "Wait! So then who made this up?" "Oh! That's Zero!" "Well then who's Zero?" She just smiled and turned around. "Oh I'm sure you've met them already today." Rush backed up from the TV. "But we haven't seen anypony else but you today." Zip turned back around. "... Are you sure about that?" I looked around at everypony. I wasn't sure what she meant by that. But then it hit me. "You don't mean that... one of us..." "DING DING DING! We have a winner!" My stomach dropped. "So one of us is the pony that brought us here. The one who made this whole game." "That's right! But don't worry. I wont spoil who it is or anything!"

An alarm sounded BEEP BEEP BEEP "Chromatic Doors are opening." There was the sound of moving mettle and just like it said all three Chromatic Doors were opened. "Chromatic Doors are open. Five minutes Until Chromatic Doors close." Zip put one of her hooves on her face. "Oh my! We have seemed to have run out of time! Well before I go I'll leave you with one final warning: Don't get left outside of the CDs when they close. OKAY! Good luck everypony! Have a nice trap! HAHAHAHA!" The TV turned off. All of us just stood there, silent, staring at the TV for what seemed like hours. The silent was broken by the alarm sounding again. BEEP BEEP BEEP "One minute until Chromatic Doors close." We all looked around. "What do we do!" Mirage yelled. "Well I guess we pick to go into one of the doors." Crescent said. "But which one should each of us go into?" Peach asked. "It doesn't really matter just pick one!" Blaze screamed.

I tried to block out all of the yelling and tried to think. So there are three different colored doors that we can go through. A Magenta one, a Cyan one, and a Yellow one. For me to going into the Magenta door I would need to go with the Blue Pair who were Mirage and Rush. If I wanted to go into the Cyan door I would need to go with the Red Pair who were Blaze and Peach. And if I wanted to go into the Yellow door I would need to go with the Green Pair who were Crescent and Coral. I could not go with Coy or Gem since they were the Green and Blue Solos. I took a deep breath BEEP BEEP BEEP "Thirty second until Chromatic doors close." Everypony was still trying to find out what to do. I knew that if it kept going like this we would never get in one of those doors. I knew I had to be the one to pick. "Okay I'll pick who will go in what door okay!" Everypony stopped talking and looked at me. Well this was it. I looked around and everypony and made my choice. "Ok I'll go into the door with..."

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Hey I'm really sorry this took so long to get up. With school and all I haven't been able to put this up. I hope you liked this chapter.

Comments ( 2 )

So the "I" is Twilight?




FIRST!

Yes when it says I that is when twilight is talking/thinking

Login or register to comment