• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 6,578 Views, 156 Comments

The Pink Haired Woman - Seran



A man finds a strange looking woman with a Butterfly tattoo and takes her in. her origin is unknown.

  • ...
23
 156
 6,578

Well...

A white truck made a turn onto Amber Road. The woman driving the truck wore a smile on her face. Her mind was up in the clouds along with her heart as she daydreamed over her one true love.

‘I can’t wait to talk to John,’ she thought to herself. ‘I waited so long for this day. I finally found the right words to tell him. I just hope they work, I’ve been waiting for things to calm down so it wouldn’t be too soon after the truth of “Fluttershy”, or whatever her name is, came out. He must be sickened to have such a freak in her house.’

“Hi John,” she talked to herself. “I was wondering if I could dance with you at my dad’s birthday party?” She smiled as she spoke the imagined reply, “Why yes, Andrea, I would love to. I’m just friends with Fluttershy. Hopefully she will find someone else to dance with.” She giggled as she imagined what would happen.

She finally stopped the truck at John’s house. As she hopped out she thought of how to get her love to be attracted to her. As she walked to the door she could hear some talking inside. Curious to hear what it was she placed her head against the door.

She could hear John raising his voice with the words, “I love you.”

‘Who is he saying that to?’ she thought to herself. She began to think who would be in the house at the time. Her startling realization did not please her. Disappointed by the outcome of her plan, she dragged her feet back to the truck and headed back home with tears in her eyes.

At the Evans ranch, Andrea headed into her room to sulk in her bed.

‘Why would he choose her?’ She tried to rationalize. ‘I mean I have better qualities than that whore. I can’t even understand what he sees in her.’ She felt sad as he compared herself to her new rival. ‘Well she does look more attractive, bigger breast, long hair, and a face to boot.’ After reviewing her body she looked at her personality. ‘But she is so quiet and shy, how could anyone find that attractive?’

As she continued to try to make herself look better, she came to one conclusion. “I will not give up on him, I will get him back and I will crush that whore,” she said to herself as she reached for her mirror. She grabbed a bag from the top drawer of a wardrobe, and opened it to reveal a large collection of unopened and gifted beauty products.

She grabbed her tablet and began to make a search for tutorials for applying makeup. Tutorial after tutorial she practiced without product with just her hands. Her hands grew tired from the repetitive motion, she felt like she wanted to quit. But a look in the mirror made her remember why she was doing this. “I will not lose!” She said aloud, motivating herself to improve herself for the man she loved, and to put down the hippie who took him.

“I know he was meant for me, the world made it so by bringing him here. She will go back to whatever planet she’s from, and I will have him.” She told herself as she finally began to apply makeup. “She will not take him, he is mine.”

______________________________________

At the stone castle, a group gathered in the meeting room in great despair. The Princess paced the floor as the six ponies entered in a hurry.

“Princess,” Twilight said, “did something happen to Fluttershy?” she asked, worried.

“My dear ponies,” she softly spoke, “I fear I have been hiding something of great importance from you.”

“Hiding something?” the group murmured.

“In one of our last visits a few weeks ago I spoke to John alone,” She confessed, “In this meeting I tried to calm the heart of John to better the living conditions of our dear Fluttershy. However his heart confessed some hidden intentions I may have unlocked.”

The group stood in suspense. “What was it?” Pinkie asked.

“It appears John has fallen in love with our dear friend.”

The group was in shock over this new information.

“This is bad, this is bad,” Rainbow Dash repeated in shock.

“Just hold on there, what does this mean?” Applejack asked, “How can this be such a big problem?”

“He confessed his love to her hours ago.” The Princess answered.

“What!?”

“Fluttershy has never been good with romance,” Rainbow Dash commented. “She doesn’t know how to react.”

“Not only that,” Rarity interjected, “but if this human grew attached, what would happen to Fluttershy? She is not one to let somepony’s feeling get hurt. She may be compelled to stay.”

“Or bring him home,” Pinkie commented. “But that means we will have a Welcome to Ponyville Party and a Birth Anniversary, and a wedding…”

“There will be no wedding.” Twilight interrupted, “Don’t you remember who this human is? He is a carnivore and a murderer. Fluttershy told us what he did in his line of work, and she even tells us how he loves to eat meat. What makes you think that he won’t attack us when he get’s here?”

The ponies began to clamour in protest until Princess Luna spoke up.

“Silence!” Princess Luna demanded. the crowd of ponies hushed over the reigning princess standing tall over the others. “My sister and I are preparing to make contact with the humans when the portal opens. We do not know what will happen, however we heard they want to promote open borders between us. If we refuse John entry, we may risk retaliation. This is a border which has not been opened in over fifteen years. Their entire nation is watching us and we do not know how they will react to our displeasure of cross-world relationship when we allow cross species.”

The group was amazed over what had happened.

“Oh my, Princess?” Twilight commented as the first to speak. “Is everything alright?”

“I once fell in love with an outsider.” The Princess confessed. They gazed in confusion. “This planet is filled with portals. The Moonstone to Earth is just one of ten in Equestria. To the north of here, I found one that lead to a world with magic and humans combined. I met an Elf named Aigle, and we fell in love. However his father, the king of Elran, did not allow marriage with an outsider. They exiled me and disposed of the portal. We pleaded to keep it open, but it was of no use and our border was shut with no light to activate it.”

“Princess…” Twilight whispered

The princess’ face grew red as she tried to change the subject. “When John declared his love, Fluttershy did not react well. From what I saw they fell asleep without talking to each other. Neither seems to be feeling well after that and I fear things will get worse if they are left alone.”

“What do you suggest we do, Princess?” Twilight asked with concern.

“We shall have a talk to them.” She said in a serious tone.

______________________________________

Fluttershy trotted around Ponyville with a smile on her face. However, she noticed the citizens were walking away from her as she passed through the street. She grew frightened at the eyes darting towards her. The angry gazed made her uneasy as they followed her through the streets.

She suddenly felt the presence of something following her. She turned to see a human floating above her. With a mighty scream, she rushed to the nearest building. She knocked on the doors, screaming to be let in. The sounds of murmurings and hissing spooked her as she crawled backwards from the door.

Suddenly a call came from behind the building. “Fluttershy!” a familiar voice called. Fluttershy, still in shock ran around the building. “Fluttershy!” they called again, growing louder. The world around her began to collapse into darkness. She turned the corner to see her friends standing by a glowing portal. “Hurry!” they shouted as they signaled to her. The floor collapsed beneath her, and she took to her wings, rapidly closing the distance between her and her friends.

As she fell to the soft ground, she smiled to see her friends. Two of them were there to see her enter, a white unicorn and a pink earth pony. “I’m so glad you’re here.” She said.

“I bet you had a strange day, huh?” the white unicorn said.

Her eyes widened. “Oh, you heard.” She felt embarrassed of the situation.

“Don’t worry,” Rarity said, “we’re here to sort it out.” Across the plains, a loud indistinct shouting erupted. The group felt uneasy. “That can’t be good.” She said as she lead the gallop to the epicenter of the noise.

“What makes you think you can just say it out like that? What were you thinking?” Rainbow verbally attacked the human as she hovered right in his face.

“I wanted to be happy but it never occurred to me that it would end up being yelled at by a rainbow-haired midget horse.” John retaliated.

“Who are you calling a horse, you hairless ape?” She retaliated.

John attempted to strike the pegasus only to be stopped by the unicorn. The western pony used her rope to pull the pegasus back onto the ground. She grumbled on the ground as the orange one sat on her back to keep her down.

The purple unicorn stepped forward with a sincere expression. “I apologize for Rainbow. She’s just upset over the news she heard.”

“She needs to calm down. I don’t like how she reacted over this.” John said as he rubbed his wrist.

“She’s a childhood friend of Fluttershy. She’s just really protective of her.” Applejack commented.

“I didn’t mean to offend you.” John corrected, “I’m just trying to fix my life on my own. I am grateful for what Fluttershy had done for me. I feel great spending time with her and doing things for her. I… I…” he paused as he turned to see a yellow pegasus with a familiar shade of pink. John felt awkward knowing who that was and what he wanted from her.

“Umm, John?” The yellow pegasus said softly.

“Flu– Fluttershy?” John replied. “Is that you?” He felt strange talking to a horse and having feelings towards it.

“Are you ashamed of Fluttershy?” The blue pegasus commented in anger, just before getting struck by Applejack.

“What she means to say,” Twilight corrected her, “you do realize Fluttershy isn’t human.”

“Yeah, I know that.” John seemed distracted.

“And you know she has to come back with us, right?”

“Yes.” John said in a disappointed sigh.

“As in there is no way for her to stay.” She added.

“What’s your point?” John said, slightly irritated.

“We don’t know if the relationship will work.” Rainbow Dash shouted. “We don’t know if you can come with us and if you will still like her out of that body.”

“Rainbow!” Rarity shot out Rainbow Dash’s blatant wording.

“Her body is not what I fell in love with.” John stated with an open heart. “It was how she treated me, how she behaved around me, and how I felt when she was around. I thought hard about his the past week. I know some of you may find it weird, but I love her no matter what. My brother told me the portal changes you to whatever your equal of that world is. If she is a horse, than I will know I can still work it out as a horse that I will turn into. Even if I have to feel like Gulliver as a human in a horse-driven world, it will be no different than what she is going through here the other way around.” His heart raced as he looked around to the techni-colored horses that surrounded him.

John gazed upon the conflicted pony in great hope that she would feel the same way towards him as he felt for her.

“Fluttershy, it’s your choice.” Rarity said with a pat on the shoulder.

“I… I…” she tried to look at John, who had a face she had not seen before until today. With a gulp, she closed her eyes and spoke quickly. “I just don’t know how to react. You treated me so kindly and even changed to keep me from thinking bad about you John. I don’t know if it may be the time I spent with you or something else, but I had some of those thoughts ever since you gave me that kiss. I know I feel happy being with you, knowing that you are there to protect me and knowing that you will not guide me wrong. You say you love me, and I know you would do and have done anything for me. I accept your offer. I’m not sure how it will work, but I’m willing to try.”

The crowd leaned in, waiting for her final answer.

As she opened her eyes she answered with a smile. “In short, yes.” A soft squeak came from her as she blushed looking away from them.

He fell silent as he waited for a response. With a tear in her eye, Princess Luna looked at him as she stepped forward.

“I say we give this human a chance. We should allow him to join our herd and be part of our family as a token of peace and a blessing of love between our worlds.”

John opened his arms to embrace Fluttershy as she flew into his arms.

The group looked amongst each other as one by one they gave their response. Pinkie was the first to agree. Then Applejack. Then Rarity. Rainbow held her voice as she thought hard of what would make her happy. With a look at Fluttershy in his arms she raised her arm in agreement with the rest.

“I agree,” Rainbow Dash said, “but I still hold my vote against John.”

The crowd was joyful with the outcome, though with a week to go they felt they still had time to get them ready for each other.

Author's Note:

Please give constructive criticism. I need to know what I can do to improve.