• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Bits - DbzOrDie

ā€œThe Lunar Court is now in session,ā€ a loud voice bellowed. Princess Luna looked uninterested as the guards used the same old intro they always used.

ā€œMiss Rainbow Dash and Miss Applejack, The Lunar Princess will see you now,ā€ one of the guards said to the unseen ponies behind the door. Lunaā€™s eyes opened wide as Applejack and Rainbow entered the room.

Applejack and Rainbow entered the room, walked to the throne, stopped a meter away from the throne and bowed.

ā€œRise, my little ponies,ā€ Princess Luna said, gesturing them with a raising hoof. She cleared her throat before saying: ā€œWith what may I aid you, my friends.ā€

Rainbow and Applejack looked a bit unsure until Applejack spoke up: ā€œW-we...uh, we wanna have another baby, Princess. We want to ask ya if-ā€

ā€œWho shall be bearing the foal this time?ā€ Princess Luna said in a louder voice than Applejack, silencing what she was gonna say.

ā€œAh will Princess,ā€ Applejack said. ā€œAnd Ah even brought some bits, to compensate ya for your troub-ā€

A blast shot from Lunaā€™s horn, hitting Rainbow straight between her eyes. Applejack trailed off her sentence as Rainbow got levitated a few feet in the air while the spell took effect. Rainbowā€™s jaw widened, muscles were added and the tone of her grunting because of the exhausting spell got deeper.

ā€œHere you go. No payment required. Bye now,ā€ Princess Luna said as she gestured her guards to show the couple to the exit.

With a wink, Luna added a ā€œHave funā€ as Applejack and Rainbow Dash pretty much galloped out of the room.

Princess Luna contemplated to herself how happy she was that she had an edge over her sister. As princess of the night, she had taken it upon herself to teach herself in the magic of passion. Something which Celestia never had the time for.

Luna sat with a satisfied smirk on her throne as the guards announced the next guests. Missing the names, Luna focused her look on the door to see a mint-green Unicorn and an Earth pony with a beige coat enter the room. Todayā€™s gonna be a long night she thought to herself as she began readying the spell again.

PreviousChapters Next