• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Copycat - DbzOrDie

ā€œPhooey,ā€ Applejack said as she walked inside her home. ā€œTodayā€™s applebuckinā€™ sure gave me a workout.ā€

Applejack froze. It had sounded like two ponies said that. She turned to her right to find Rainbow standing next to her, exactly the same pose as her but looking at AJ instead. Like a living mirror.

ā€œDashie, what are ya doinā€™?ā€ Applejack questioned. Dash copied her sentence perfectly, at the same time with the accompanying gestures. AJ stayed silent, waiting for Rainbow to respond but it soon became clear that Dash was in a determined mood today.

Applejackā€™s eyes got a gleam to them and she said: ā€œApplejack is way better than Rainbow Dash in everything.ā€

That had been unexpected. Dash had recreated the sentence word per word and she even seemed happy about it. The momentarily drop of emotion on Dashā€™s face quickly went away again to make way to an exact copy of Applejackā€™s facial expression.

ā€œDangit, yer actinā€™ like on of ā€˜em copy...whatchamacallits,ā€

ā€œCopycats?ā€ Rainbow offered.

ā€œHA!!!ā€ Applejack shouted. She had heard the same shout from Rainbow and she saw that Rainbow was still standing exactly like she was.

Time to bring out the big guns, Applejack thought as she turned to fully to face Rainbow. She moved forwards with a predatory look, one which Rainbow mimicked.

Applejack grabbed Dashā€™s face with her two hooves, brought it close to her and kissed Rainbow for all she was worth.

Rainbowā€™s posture started slacking but still Applejack held on. Rainbowā€™s back leg had started twitching as she fully enjoyed the feeling of Applejackā€™s tongue claiming the inside of her mouth.

After a full minute, Applejack let Rainbow go and Rainbow fell to the ground in what looked just like a heap of feathers and bliss.

Satisfied that she did a good job, Applejack turned around and continued on to the kitchen, to prepare dinner for the evening.

Rainbow stayed behind with a wide grin on her face, happy that her plan had worked.

PreviousChapters Next