• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Glitter - Vengeful Demon

"I'm telling you AJ, I found gold!"

The two mares were currently working their way through the Everfree Forest, the place where the blue Pegasus had supposedly found buried treasure.

So far, the Earth Pony wasn't convinced.

"I know sugarcube, you've been tell in' me that for the last half-hour, now. But so far all I've seen is a bunch of trees, rocks, and dirt."

At this, the Earth Pony ducked under yet another low hanging branch, trying to keep up with the energetic blue mare.

"In fact, I'm half convinced that you're just trying to lure me away from the farm so that you can have your way with me," Applejack dropped her voice to a suductive tone, "Not that I'd mind, of course."

On most days, a remark like this would have stopped the Pegasus in her tracks, as of right now however, the mare was much too busy excitedly pointing to a point ahead of her.

"We're her! We're here!"

Boasting energy that would have given the Cutie Mark Crusaders a run for their money, the prismatic Pegasus flew towards Applejack, scooping up the pony and flying them both into a small clearing. The clearing was, by all definitions of the word, beautiful. Wild flowers grew in patches throughout the area, a small pond with a diminutive waterfall took up an outer edge of the space, birds and other woodland creatures frolicked through the grass, without a care in the world.

Upon being set down by her marefriend, Applejack simply glanced about in mild bewilderment. For, while the clearing was beautiful, it was lacking a key central figure, the treasure that her marefriend had supposedly found. Upon turning towards Rainbow to address this very problem, she was momentarily confused by the fact that Dash was sitting on her haunches, with a small black box in her outstretched hoof.

In this box was a beautiful necklace, glittering in the fading rays of sunlight, with a red gem in the shape of an Apple hanging from the chain.

"AJ, you know that I'm no good at this mushy stuff, but these last few months have been the happiest of my life. You are the coolest pony I know. Will you marry-- mmph!"

Before she could finish her question, Rainbow found her lips locked in a passionate kiss.

PreviousChapters Next