• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
Sophisticated - TheRealRainbowDash

Humanized


"Now remember, a sophisticated woman never lets her glass clink when she puts it down on the table. Instead she uses her pinkie to cushion it, so it's not noisy. Understand, darling?"

Fist frozen where it was half raised to knock on the door of Carousel Boutique, Applejack pondered the statement she'd just heard from the shrill voice that could only belong to Rarity. Obviously she was giving etiquette lessons, but to whom the farmer couldn't fathom, because as far as she knew the only person in the shop was Rainbow Dash. The possibility of it being a customer was slim to none given that this was normally a day that Rarity took off.

"GOT IT!" Came an enthusiastic reply from Rainbow Dash in response.

Applejack's jaw couldn't have hit the floor harder if Pinkie Pie suddenly grew wings and became a pegasus. Ignoring what little sense of decorum she possessed, she swung the door open, aware of Rarity chastising Rainbow for being 'overly loud and enthusiastic'. Sophisticated woman don't have fun Applejack remembered from her brief stint in Manehattan.

The sight that greeted her when she entered the room was mind boggling. Standing straight as a pole, Rainbow Dash had a pile of books perfectly balanced on her head, and was wearing a yellow sundress that Applejack felt clashed horribly with everything she knew her girlfriend for. In front of the rainbow haired woman stood Rarity, positively beaming that her skills at finery and delicateness were being put to good use, with a long list of proper etiquettes taped to the wall.

"What in the hay is going on in here?" the farmer asked, a little more loudly, and with a tinge more annoyance, than she wanted.

Rainbow Dash screamed. This in turn caused Rarity to scream and the frightened sky child to take to her wings, causing a downpour of smutty romance novels.

"Holy Tartarus, Applejack, don't do that!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she came back down to land of front of Applejack.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" Rarity questioned, in annoyance, as she bent to pick up her books. "And, Rainbow, darling, sophisticated women don't cuss."

Ignoring Rarity, Applejack crossed her arms, and, giving Dash her most no nonsense look, she asked, to no one in particular, "And why does my awesome girlfriend need to be sophisticated?"

The sky child sighed and, rubbing the back of her head, not daring to meet her girlfriend's eyes, she replied, sheepishly, "I just don't want to be an embarrassment to you when you introduce me to your Aunt and Uncle Orange next week."

"Oh Dash, ya may be the craziest, technicolored woman Ah ever seen, but ya ain't an embarrassment. Not now, not ever." Applejack just sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked over to the sky child and pulled her forward into a chaste, but delightful kiss.

"They love me, and they'll love you," the farmer continued, "Now let's get that durn stupid dress off ya."

PreviousChapters Next