• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Grazing - Lycan_01

ā€œStop it.ā€

Applejack was trying to sleep. However, a certain plucky pegasus seemed intent on keeping her from sleeping tonight.

ā€œStop.ā€

Her warning once again went unheeded, as she felt the gentle touch of a feather slowly grace against her withers and trace a path down her spine. An involuntary shiver followed in its wake.

ā€œRainbow Dash,ā€ she growled through grit teeth.

Another grazing stroke down her back. Another shudder.

ā€œDash stop, Iā€™m tryinā€™ ta go to sleep,ā€ Applejack warned, burying her face in her pillow to try and send a message.

Rainbow Dash, laying on her side next to Applejack, simply smirking wickedly, flexing her wing for another stroke down her loverā€™s back. ā€œBut itā€™s fun watching you squirmā€¦ā€ the pegasus purred playfully.

ā€œDaaaaash,ā€ Applejack groaned in annoyance, trying to surprise another shudder as weird sensations trailed the feathery touch. ā€œStooooop. Pleeeeease.ā€

ā€œHee,ā€ Dash grinned. ā€œWhining like that makes you sound like Ra-ā€

Applejack lifted her head up off the pillow, looked Dash dead in the eye, and gave her the most terrifying Death Glare the pegasus had ever seen. ā€œExcuse me?ā€ the earth pony hissed, her voice dripping with venom.

Dash recoiled back a bit. Playtime was over. ā€œUhā€¦ Raā€¦ Radical. You sound radical,ā€ she nervously stated. ā€œRadically awesome. Youā€™re awesome. I love you.ā€

Applejack rolled her eyes. ā€œI love ya too, Dash,ā€ she murmured with a small, bemused smile, before rolling over to go to bed. Hopefully.

Rainbow Dashā€™s eyes darted from side to side. She flexed her wing, brought it around to stroke Applejackā€™s back againā€¦ and then thought better of it. She instead retracted her wing, wrapped her hooves around Applejack, and snuggled closer to hold her in warm, comfortable embrace.

ā€œSmart decisionā€¦ā€ Applejack whispered, before both lovers drifted off to sleep together.

PreviousChapters Next