• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Light - Tchernobog

"I never really realised..."

"Hm?" The blue pegasus opened an eye, glancing at Applejack as the farmer broke the silence.

"You're really a lightweight, y'know?"

"Hey!" Both of Rainbow's eyes flew open as she lifted her head off her hooves, where she'd been napping. "Whaddya mean, lightweight?! I can down just as much drink as you!"

Applejack snorted as she kept moving. "First off, honey, I can drink you under the table any day. Th'stuff goes right up to your pegasus head." She grinned as Rainbow glowered. "And that ain't what I was talking about. I'm sayin' you don't weigh nothin' at all."

Rainbow eyed Applejack, attempting to figure out if she'd been insulted or not. "A pegasus is pretty light, yeah. What brought this on?"

The earth pony stopped walking, and turned her head to face Rainbow. "Sugarcube, you're napping on my back, and I can hardly feel a thing."

"I can't help it that you're so comfy!" The pegasus replied, snuggling into Applejack's back. She nuzzled the farmer's neck, peppering it with kisses.

Applejack rolled her eyes, but was unable to surpress a slight shiver. Rainbow was often impossible to deal with.

But she knew she wouldn't trade the pegasus for any other pony in the world.

PreviousChapters Next