• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
Splatter - bahatumay

Scootaloo's wings quivered with excitement. “You have a plan?”

“Of course I do,” Rainbow said confidently. “I always have a plan. Now, there's two of us, and two of them. They're going to be expecting us to stick together, so what we're going to do is split up. I'll go first, attack, and draw their fire. Then you come up from behind and pummel them!”

Scootaloo pumped a hoof in triumph. “I'm liking this plan!”

Rainbow chuckled. “I know. I came up with it, didn't I? Now follow me and stay low.”

The two pegasi crept through the tall grass, nearing the barn. Making eye contact, she gestured for Scootaloo to stay back. Drawing her weapon, she slunk forward, trying to stay low.

For now, at least.

Getting close to the barn, she tore open the door and flung the water balloon inside, splattering the interior with water.

“Haha! Take that, Team... Apple?”

The barn was empty, aside from the water puddled on the ground.

Rainbow frowned. “But... You're supposed to be her-”

Applejack returned fire, dropping her own water balloon from her position up in the hay loft. Rainbow let out a strangled gasp as she was drenched with water.

Quickly following the balloon was Applejack herself, tackling Rainbow Dash to the ground.

“Take your punishment like a mare!” Applejack shouted.

Upon hearing Rainbow's cry, Scootaloo came rushing to her aid.

“No, Scootaloo!” Rainbow cried as Scootaloo came into view. “Save yourself!”

“I'm not leaving you, Rainbow Dash!” she called... until she saw what Applejack's 'punishment' entailed.

Applejack had pinned Rainbow Dash to the ground, spreadeagled on her back, and was repeatedly licking Rainbow's face, despite the pegasus's desperate flailing attempts to free herself.

“No, Scootaloo! I- I don't want you to see me like this! It's- Agh! AJ! That one got in my mouth!”

Applejack leaned down. “Don't pretend you didn't like it,” she whispered, before resuming her punishment.

Scootaloo nearly gagged. “Ugh... That's disgusting!”

Scootaloo's disgust was so traumatizing that she didn't notice another filly sneaking up behind her.

She did notice, however, when a water balloon exploded on her back.

Apple Bloom laughed at Scootaloo's dismayed expression and soaked feathers. She quickly turned and examined her flank, which was still bare. She frowned... until Scootaloo smashed her own water balloon on Apple Bloom's head.

Both soaking wet fillies stared at each other.

“Ah, water-balloon throwing would be a lame cutie mark, anyway,” Scootaloo huffed.

“Yeah,” Apple Bloom agreed. “Let's go see if those pies are cool enough to eat yet.” She turned to her sister. “Y'all comin'?”

“Eventually.”

Author's Note:

I love this. Teasing and playful AJ is awesome.

PreviousChapters Next