• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,745 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,745

PreviousChapters Next
Sheets - Shadepal P

Hey, Applejack!

I thought I'd write you a letter to let you know how flight school's going - and by that, I mean how AWESOME flight school's going!

Training with Spitfire has been so cool - it took a bit to get used to how strict she is, but she's actually the best coach! My technique's already gotten way better now because of her - she gave me some tips on how the "Bernoulli Effect" changes how fast you can fly, and also how the "Coriolis Effect" is taken into account in team flying, and all this other cool Pegasus stuff you probably wouldn't understand. I have to try NOT to do Sonic Rainbooms now!

One of the hardest things is getting up so early (especially because the beds here are made of top-quality Pegasopilis-imported clouds). I don't know how you do it! Oh, speaking of beds, you would not BELIEVE the prank we pulled on Storm Squall! You know that cream you rub on sore muscles, that's so hot it feels cold? Well, we spread that all over his sheets! You could hear the screams all the way down the hall, me and Dusty were rolling on the floor laughing, it was that funny! Soarin made us fly so many laps, but it was worth it. I think Soarin saw the funny side of it too, though.

The other hard thing is being without you.

I know it's only been five or so days, but I really miss you. I hate this mushy stuff, but it's be so nice to just cuddle with you, and nibble your neck, and smell your hair...but hey, at least we'll get to see each other in a few weeks, right? We can make up for lost time then.

Anyways, it's getting kinda late over here. Spitfire makes anyone she catches out of bed after lights out do a hundred laps of the stadium. I'll post this tomorrow morning, so you should get it tomorrow night. Or will it be tonight for you? No, it'll be...ugh. I can't figure it out. Anyways, gotta dash! I'm looking forward to your reply.

Love you,

Rainbow Dash

xoxoxoxox (Dusty told me that means 'hugs and kisses')

Author's Note:

AN: Letter format for great justice and characteriisation practice. I tried to make it feel like Dash was spending time thinking between paragraphs, not planning it out, thus giving it a kind of awkward flow.

PreviousChapters Next