• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Educational - TheRealRainbowDash

It was a glorious day. The sun was shining through the window of the barn, warming it and casting a cozy light on everything. The hay was clean and the smell was nonexistent. Of course there was nothing so good as the school desk sitting in the middle. It wasn't broken, but the wood was worn so that it was shiny and bright, and someone had scrawled curse words all over in permanent marker. It was not fit for student use anymore. However, that didn't stop Dash from enjoying it while it lasted - Big Mac had planned on destroying it for firewood in a couple day.

It was a tight squeeze, but still enjoyable for the pegasus. Leaning back in the chair, legs up on the table, comic in hoof, Rainbow couldn't have been more content.

Suddenly, she felt a hard whap on her hooves and her comic went flying. Dazedly, she looked up to see a chalkboard - when did that happen? - with math questions on it. Looking around she found the source of the attack.

Applejack was standing in front of her, ruler in hoof, a grim line for a smile. Her mane was tied in a tight bun, with a sober gray ribbon holding it up. On her face were square rimmed glasses which made her look older - but in a good way - that had the lenses popped out. The attire she was wearing was a crisp business shirt and tie that covered her front and matched her curves leaving nothing to the imagination.

"AJ?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

That question earned her another whap, this time across her shins.

"Ow!"

"First of all, missy, that's Ms. Apple to you, a student never calls their teacher by her first name, and secondly you shouldn't be reading comics in my class, you naughty pegasus. And get yer feet offa the table!" A bit of Applejack's accent slipped into the end of her sentence, marring her previously perfect fake Manehattan accent. After she finished yelling, she shoved Rainbow's hooves hard off the desk.

Rainbow Dash was angry, confused, and a tiny bit hurt, but mostly confused. Then with sudden clarity she remembered the conversation she had had with her marefriend only a week prior. A devilish smile graced her lips.

"I don't gotta do nothin' you say, teach," Rainbow mumbled, doing her best to act like a delinquent.

"A troublemaker. Looks like I'm going to have to punish you in detention." Applejack, smacked her with the ruler again, eliciting a yelp from Dash. "You are going to spend the rest of your afternoon polishing apples," Applejack purred seductively.

"Don't feel too bad though, you're not the only student who's been misbehaving. Spitfire is being punished too, so you'll have some help."

As Applejack smacked her again, all Rainbow could do was smile stupidly - BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!

PreviousChapters Next