• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Iron - DbzOrDie

ā€œBank robbery in progress. STOP.
Request back-up. STOP.
This message will now stop. STOP.
ā€¦
How do I stop this if I type stop after every sentence? STOP.
Finito. STOP.ā€

Applejack read the message out loud. She knew the messengers were a confused bunch but they were vital to her second job. She folded up the note, put it in a box specially made for those and then left the farmhouse.

She galloped into the barn and came to a standstill next to the fifth pole. She knocked three times, moved her hoof in a small circle two times and a small metallic camera came out of the ceiling and Applejack took her usual scanning pose.

The machine made a few beeping sounds and retreated back in the ceiling. Applejack didnā€™t move an inch as the ground underneath lowered her into the space below the barn. As she looked up, she saw that the hole was already being covered up, like always.

The circular elevator kept moving down into the vast darkness when suddenly big monitors switched on. A program started running and many robotic arms carrying pieces of metal came from the side. Applejack held her breath as the arms crept closer and attached the pieces to her body.

The procedure sped up a little and soon Applejack was fitted in the body armor of her iron alter ego, Iron Mare.

The elevator finally reached the bottom and the big lights switched on. As Applejack stepped off of the elevator platform and towards one of the big screens in front of her, a whole different entrance to the hideout opened up.

If the fact that only two ponies knew of these place didnā€™t tell her who the visitor was, then her voice certainly did. ā€œThere you are, slowpoke. Hurry up! I betcha that the robber is already hightailing it out of there.ā€

Rainbow Dash. Or the identity she adopted after Applejack took up crime-fighting as Iron Mare. Daring Dash.

ā€œWe ā€˜aint got time to lose then,ā€ Applejack said as she activated her thrusters and levitated up in the air a bit. She rolled her eyes as she saw where Dash was heading however. ā€œThat thing again Dash? I thought ya said we needed to hurry up?ā€

ā€œHey, a superhero arrives in style,ā€ Dash said as she seated herself in her Dashmobile and buckled up. ā€œBesides, this thing drives faster than you can fly.ā€

Applejack chuckled. The earthpony flying to the rescue and the pegasus driving for justice. Her brain suddenly registered that Rainbow had actually challenged her. ā€œYouā€™re on,ā€ she said with a threatening gesture.

Rainbow Dash started up the Dashmobile and Applejack activated her boosters. They both sped towards the exit left open by Dash and crossed itā€™s threshold together.

Two mares. Two lovers. Side by side to fight crime... and boredom.

PreviousChapters Next