• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,746 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,746

PreviousChapters Next
Duty - Rangelost

Applejack's Unfinished Novel

Once upon a time, in a far away land, there lived a beautiful pegasus princess whose mane and tail shone with all the colors of the rainbow. Not only was she something pretty, she was also the best flier known to ponykind.

One day, the evil Queen Fussbudget grew mighty jealous of all the praise Princess Rainbow got from everypony. During one of the princess' afternoon naps, the evil queen ponynapped her and threw her in the castle's dungeon.

As a signal of her distress, Princess Rainbow created a beautiful rainbow across the sky that pointed right to the castle in which she was imprisonned.

A great deal away from there, on a modest apple farm, there was a poor but honest mare who saw the rainbow. Legend said that reaching the end of the rainbow could grand one pony infinite whealth, and her family could sure use it, so she chased after it before it disappeared.

She ran and ran, until she reached the castle walls. The rainbow pointed right to some sort of secret entrance that lead down to the dungeon. Down there, she found the beautiful princess in a cage, but the door was locked, and the evil cat monster guarding it had the key.

Feeling it was her duty to rescue the beautiful mare, the apple farmer gathered her courage and jumped at the beast.

"I'm gonna save you, Princess!" she declared.

She spun in midair and bucked the creature's face so hard it exploded! Quickly, she used the key to free Rainbow and both escaped through the secret passage.

The castle then collapsed behind them from how powerful the explosion was, and the ruins caught on fire, making sure Queen Fussbudget doesn't do none of that "returning" business.

"That was so awesome!" squealed Rainbow as they reached the exit.

"Aw, it wasn't nothing," replied the brave farmer bashfully.

"Hey, since I don't have a castle to live in anymore, can I crash at your place?" the Princess asked.

"Sure thing!" the apple farmer answered.

As they reached the house, both ponies were plum tuckered, so they went straight for the bedroom. Rainbow jumped on the bed first to claim it, and shot the humble farmer a suggestive look.

"Don't leave me hangin'!" she called.

The farmer blushed, but obliged the princess and joined her on the bed. As soon as she did, Rainbow grabbed her and kissed her passionately. After a wild make out session, it was heating something fierce between their legs, so Rainbow got on top of Applejack and turned around so they could

PreviousChapters Next